[HumJanenge] Urgent Notice: Impersonation of Humjanenge owners/moderators

vishalkudchadkar

Oct 23, 2010, 3:59:30 PM10/23/10
to HumJa...@yahoogroups.co.in

Dear All,

The email below was brought to our notice. The email has NOT been sent by the owners/moderators of Humjanenge. There is NO plan by us to move to GoogleGroups. The group started by Masterji will remain as a Humjanenge yahoogroup. This is "PMK 1504 <humjanen...@gmail.com>" email address has been created by someone other than the owners/moderators of Humjanenge yahoogroup in probably an attempt to mislead the members of this group.

Please be wary of such emails.

Regards,
Moderators, HJ

From: PMK 1504 <humjanen...@gmail.com>
To : HumJanenge HumJa...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [HumJanenge] RTI Act to be amended to extend CIC's term

Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 00:20:33 IST

The nodal department of personnel and training has recommended to the
Government of India that the path breaking Right to Information Act be
amended to allow a minimum 2 year term for the country's Chief
Information Commissioner.

The amendment will align the posts of Information Commissioners to the
Election Commissioners. The Election Commissioners enjoy a term of 6
years in officer or till 65 years (extendable by 1 year if appointed
as Chief information Commissioner).

The first beneficiary of this amendment is expected to be the present
Chief Information Commissioner Shri Anugraha Narayan Tiwari who
previously headed up the nodal department recommending the amendment.

Unquote

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
messages in archives can be accessed only by members, but all are welcome to join hum janenge group. visit http://indiarti.blogspot.com to know everything on rti.
.

__,_._,___

vishalkudchadkar

Oct 24, 2010, 2:16:58 AM10/24/10
to HumJanenge

Krishnaraj Rao

Oct 24, 2010, 3:46:49 AM10/24/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com, HumJanenge, humjanen...@gmail.com, Vishal Kudchadkar, Humjanenge
Thanks for bringing this to our notice, Vishal. However, this particular email, to which I am responding, is coming from humjanen...@gmail.com (which you say is a spurious address), and is sent to humja...@googlegroups.com (as distinct from yahoogroup of the same name.). So is this email also a spurious email written by "PMK 1504"?

Please clarify asap.

Krish

Vijay

Oct 24, 2010, 3:23:25 AM10/24/10
to HumJa...@yahoogroups.co.in

[Moderator's note:
The settings have not been changed by the moderator. Any member from the group receiving the posts can set up their email such that the emails are posted automatically to the HJ googlegroup. Hence there is not much we can do from our end. Suggestions though are welcome.

The moderators are:

E. C. Sridhar
Veeresh Malik
Anu Rao
Sachin Padwal

-vishal]

Dear Vishal,

http://groups.google.com/group/HumJanenge
<http://groups.google.com/group/HumJanenge> This group has been created
in October 2010 and has only 130 posts till date. All the messages
posted in this group are are also available there. I have strong belief
that one of the moderator of this group would have changed setting of
this group. This is possible only by imersonators who are abusing,
accusing others and acting as agents of PIOS, and FAAs. Please provide
me the names and Ids of moderators of this group in a private mails. WeE
have to save this group from such anti RTI elements.

with best wishes,

Vijay

--- In HumJa...@yahoogroups.co.in, "vishalkudchadkar" <v_kudz@...>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> The email below was brought to our notice. The email has NOT been sent
by the owners/moderators of Humjanenge. There is NO plan by us to move
to GoogleGroups. The group started by Masterji will remain as a

Humjanenge yahoogroup. This is "PMK 1504 humjanenge.owner@..." email

__._,_.___
messages in archives can be accessed only by members, but all are welcome to join hum janenge group. visit http://indiarti.blogspot.com to know everything on rti.
.

__,_._,___

PMK1504

Oct 24, 2010, 1:48:07 PM10/24/10
to HumJanenge
Moderator's note:
The HJ Owner most firmly beg to differ. Veeresh Malik is not a moderator of the HJ Yahoo group, and has not been an active moderator for over 2 years.

lokesh batra

Nov 11, 2010, 9:55:09 PM11/11/10
to HumJanenge

[Moderator's note:
Practically every message that is posted on HJ-YG seems to be relayed to HJ-GG with tinkering of names. Unfortunately we, the moderators of HJ-YG, are unable to prevent this and despite our best attempts, we are unable to determine who is doing this mischief. Started yesterday we have changed the subject line of posts from HJ-YG to show up as [Humjanenge-YG] to help members differentiate the two. We welcome any suggestions to tackle this menace.
-vishal]

Dear All,

Yesterday after I posted a news item on HJ Yahoo Gp "B.Standard : RTI Act and PPP Projects" .

The HJ YG moderator did post it on Humjanege yahoo Gp.

Please Note:

Shockingly, in addition to what was posted on HJ yahoo Gp, following mail landed in my mail Box with some one Impostering my name as lokesh batra humjane...@gmail.com.

This is to inform you that I have no such ID.

Please watch out if you receive any mail using my name from any Google Gp

Rgds,
Lokesh

Wed, November 10, 2010 11:17:35 PM
[HumJanenge-YG] B.Standard : RTI Act and PPP Projects
From: lokesh batra <humjanen...@gmail.com>Add to Contacts

To: HumJanenge <HumJa...@googlegroups.com>
________________________________

http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/rti-actppp-projects/414226/
RTI Act and PPP Projects

Atul Sharma / New Delhi November 09, 2010, 15:55 IST

If one were to draw up a list of the five most empowering laws enacted in independent India, the Right to Information Act would surely find a place in the

S.D. Sharma

Nov 11, 2010, 10:45:08 PM11/11/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Dear Shri PMK

Kindly provide the MTJ (mooh-tod-jawaab) to Mr. Vishal

I have been HumJanenge YG member for 5 years. I am unsatisfy with
email coming from that group (HJ YG) because they are newspaers
reports sent by few haraamis RTI vishalkudchadkar, urvashisharma and
lokesh batra and which anyone can make for himself using Google news
feed with simple commands like "rti india", ":right to information"
"central information commission" "state information commission". Mr
fredrick noronha has already done this at bytesforall.org (link posted
by fred to HJ YG in 2008) and whatever mr Vishalkudchadkar is posting
to HJ-YG is simply forwarding emails subscribed from Mr fredricks blog
without any attributeing.

One question, this email was sent to me with subject [HumJanenge-YG]
from humjanenge.googlegroups but sender is "lokesh
batra"<humjanen...@gmail.com">. Why / How ?

S D Sharma

PMK1504

Nov 11, 2010, 11:15:20 PM11/11/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sharma ji

As there is so much misinformation, let me clarify exactly although it
deeply pains me to remember past evernts

1) Our mentor and Masterji late Prakash Kardaley founded HumJanenge
yahoogroup in 2004 after some (minor) disagreements with Mahararshtra
RTI Adhikaar. Whereas Mahadhikar was (and still is) a Maharashtra RTI
group, H-J was intended as a national group for the Central RTI Act
2005. For a long period H-J was a Maharashtra-centric group, and with
the enactment of the NRTI 2005 the Maharashtrians attempted to
dominate all RTI discussions based on their experience with MRTIA.

2) Sometime in 2004, Masterji came in contact with me. I clarify that
he approached me for some assistance concerning RTI and not the other
way around. I was made co-owner of H-J in 2005. I am as equal an owner
of HJ-YG as Masterji was. From 2007 onwards Masterji was very unhappy
with a few RTI publicity hounds like Arvind Kejriwal and Shailesh
Gandhi who were being promoted by Arunaji and Shekharji. They made
tall promises to him which were never fulfilled and on 2 occasions
they disrespected him publicly, including at the 2007 Pune National
RTI Conference. Yet Masterji never allowed this fact to be known
generally.

3 Masterji always believed in youth of India. He made 6 youngsters
moderators of HumJanenge. 2 of them (Vishal and Anuradha) stabbed him
in the back by switching loyalties to.Arunaji They have done their
best to ensure that HJ is only a publicity blog. They have stifled all
free discussion at HJ. They have moderated to ensure that 75% of all
post made to H-J are rejected. This dynamic duo ensure that hardly any
fresh members are allowed into the group unless personally approved by
Arunaji's group of chamchas.

4) The final insult to all Masterji's chelas came when his iconic
photo (Masterji with Annaji) was removed from HJ webpage and replaced
with one of Arvind and Rahul, and text alterred making out that HJ's
existence is due to Rahul and Arvind and all the grief is only for
these 2.

5) It is height of hypocrisy for Vishal to say that he does not know
who I am. As a moderator of HJ-YG he knows exactly who I am and what I
can do to HJ-YG if I so choose.. Vishal also knows the sacrifices I
have made for RTI and H-J so that the public decencies and outward
appearances could be preserved for outsiders not to exploit the
politics within RTI family

PMK

PMK1504

Nov 11, 2010, 11:39:02 PM11/11/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sharma ji

You asked 2 questions (not 1) "Why / How", so I am replying in a second post

"Why" was answered in my previous post

"How" is as follows

a) As co-owner of HJ-YG I get emails from HJ-YG for all messages
posts / subscription requests which are pending moderation. This
includes the "Google Alerts" facility which immediately informs all
moderators/owners about breaking news as soon as Google indexes the
RTI news stories.

b) Emails from my HJ-owner account are fowarded to HJ-GG and then
filtered / processed by a google python (.py) script before being
automatically posted to HJ-GG. If the poster (to HJ-YG) is also a
member of HJ-GG with full posting rights then it is posted in
name/email ID of member to HJ-GG. If poster at HJ-YG is either not a
member of HJ-GG or is moderated the message is posted in name of
member but with email ID <humjanen...@gmail.com> The process is
fully automatic and transparent. No fake / forged emails are being
posted in anyone else's name/ID from this group.

c) The python script is programmed to leave original header if message
originates from either of the HJ groups.

Hopes this clarifies everything

PMK

Pardeep K. Rapria, Advocate

Nov 11, 2010, 11:46:40 PM11/11/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com
I think there is some problem in the settings. Previously I was not receiving the mails from an individual member. Bu, now I received mails from individual members in bulb. I dont the mails from individual members. Moderator may look into this.
regards!

Pardeep K. Rapria
Advocate, Supreme Court

Nov 12, 2010, 2:35:19 AM11/12/10
to HumJanenge RTI India Right to Information Act 2005
I have posted some news but not appearing on list?

Regards

On Oct 24, 12:59 am, "vishalkudchadkar" <v_k...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> The email below was brought to our notice. The email has NOT been sent by the owners/moderators of Humjanenge. There is NO plan by us to move to GoogleGroups. The group started by Masterji will remain as a Humjanenge yahoogroup. This is "PMK 1504 <humjanenge.ow...@gmail.com>" email address has been created by someone other than the owners/moderators of Humjanenge yahoogroup in probably an attempt to mislead the members of this group.
>
> Please be wary of such emails.
>
> Regards,
> Moderators, HJ

PMK1504

Nov 12, 2010, 9:03:09 PM11/12/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com
This group is not a news group but an RTI discussion and activism
group. The soon to be phased out HumJanenge Yahoogroup posts news.

The skewed censorship policy at [HumJanenge-YG] only permits select
persons to post news.

Narayan Varma

Nov 13, 2010, 8:25:06 AM11/13/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com
You have to restrict number of mails per day. That would permit proper and full justification for attention and study and follow up.
--
Narayan Varma
56B Mittal Tower,

PMK1504

Nov 13, 2010, 10:25:37 AM11/13/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com
You are absolutely correct. We shall be actively ensuring that output
from this group is reduced. You shall begin seeing the difference from
the coming week itself, and once we achieve our targeted membership of
2500 members for the first phase.

PMK.

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 6:55 PM, Narayan Varma
<narayanv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You have to restrict number of mails per day. That would permit proper and
> full justification for attention and study and follow up.
>
> On 13 November 2010 07:33, PMK1504 <humjanen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> This group is not a news group but an RTI discussion and activism
>> group. The soon to be phased out HumJanenge Yahoogroup posts news.
>>
>> The skewed censorship policy at [HumJanenge-YG] only permits select
>> persons to post news.

raja bunch

Nov 13, 2010, 11:18:09 AM11/13/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Each member only 2 mails per day.
Bunch

Sarbajit Roy

Nov 13, 2010, 1:05:52 PM11/13/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Dear "PMK"

Since neither Vishal or you has replied to my query, I (like Ram
Jethmalani) shall keep posting 1 more query every day.

My query for today is "Why is vishalkudchadkar sending messages as
Vihar Durve on HJ-YG , and from his v_k...@yahoo.com ID which you say
has been hacked ?"

Here is the evidence

[HumJanenge-YG] Mah SIC Aug 2010 Pendency

fromvishalkudchadkar <v_k...@yahoo.com>
reply-toH...@yahoogroups.co.in
toHumJ...@yahoogroups.co.in
dateSat, Nov 13, 2010 at 10:16 PM
subject[HumJanenge-YG] Mah SIC Aug 2010 Pendency
mailing list<HumJanenge.yahoogroups.co.in> Filter messages from this
mailing list
mailed-byreturns.groups.yahoo.com
signed-byyahoogroups.co.in
unsubscribeUnsubscribe from this mailing-list
hide details 10:16 PM (1 hour ago)
Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from v_k...@yahoo.com

Vihar Durve <vihar...@gmail.com>
date Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 12:51 AM

Attached papers relating to subject matter
http://www.box.net/shared/1g4h9pkpe7

Thanks & Regards,
Vihar Durve
0-9860586039

__._,_.___
Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a new topic
Messages in this topic (1)

young cyber indians

Nov 13, 2010, 2:53:53 PM11/13/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

I'm shocked to read all this about Arwind Kejriwal, and he is a publicity hound who showed disrespect to your Master-ji etc. I see Arwind Kejriwal on television and he looks and talks like a fat corrupt babu..

In guru-sisya parampara highest respect must be given to teacher, and even if someday student excels his teacher, which is indeed proudest moment for both teacher and student. It is a great shame for me that I have not come across any great guru who can teach me about RTI.

Rajeshwar Rao

Dr. Vijay Sazawal

Nov 13, 2010, 5:41:59 PM11/13/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com, humjanen...@gmail.com
I agree with the suggestion that one should limit the number of posts. Otherwise, I do not have the time to read any.

VKS
Nov 14, 2010, 12:27:02 PM11/14/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr Roy,

I do not check my v_k...@yahoo.com email id on a regular basis. My posts to HJ-YG are made directly from the website.

With regards to the point you've raised below, please see the detailed message header of the messages you are referring to on and before Oct24th in "my name".

In the header search for "nandan" and you will be able to see that my email to HJ-YG was forwarded by nandan to humjanenge.owner and eventually to HJ-GG, all unbeknownst to me.

=================================
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.co.in; s=foxtrot; t=1287864121; bh=dGogYJPcyUIlRD6XZm/ZPvHPfuwOvu1Jnr8G3m1dJGM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=x1mZsWHxaYTnLbzzrK0jhG8e0dZqJSZ/ObCpZgXR0EqWRQ4qaysIOxosjQyu6+3DsR6BmZT7T3IhYMvyOdU6PdVyrjzT6Cbwnx2BCKoUV/78xpY20k4xRTXdD1khAnLf
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.co.in; s=foxtrot; t=1287864113; bh=+OX39IgCA1My5SD8yyb7DvnfV7+2xPVhQJ4NTjm68ds=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Date:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=PElV22ZhZ33j/k1h0l8OPoR4JaF+4Hp8GZ4kpTC1KLtdhj2qwone+VdEe+X3iPgVY9a9aUlF55vQTFLYiMcyOzXKPDa81nOIpF8Q2vmIDXsXsIC3ZO4BNUqs+GlYMvjJ

Hope this clarifies the issue.

Regards,
Vishal

Nov 15, 2010, 2:18:12 AM11/15/10
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vishal

Your reply has clarified some (not all) issues.

1) At [RTI_India] we had detected and blocked durgesh nandan's gmail
account over 2 years back. Being a senior citizen he had been fooled
into providing a password to some Nigerian 419 scammers who sent fake
"send me cash" emails to many RTIers. We also had to block another
account v4veeresh which was spamming your HJ-YG posts (in advance of
posting to HJ-YG) to [RTI India].

2) Why don't you clarify the "ownership" / "moderator" issue at HJ-YG
once and for all ?

3) How does "humjane...@gmail.com" have the ability to post
emails from "v_k...@yahoo.com" to the HJ-GG list (as v_k...@yahoo.com)
?

4) How do you respond to "PMK"s criticism about being constantly
spammed with news alerts from HJ-YG

Sarbajit