BOMBAY BLASTS !!!

Abhijit Mehta

Jul 13, 2011, 10:47:56 AM7/13/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Oh don"t worry we will forget these blasts in a week and forgive all those politicians who failed to keep us safe even faster.

I think that's what the politicians call "The Spirit of Mumbai"

Is it a time for an armed struggle?

Abhijit

Prashant Takwal

Jul 14, 2011, 1:48:54 AM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Yes Abhijit....totally true... and its in our blood. The Americans are idots who spend 10 years for one man.....

Rather Armed struggle, its a time of united and show, come on streets and force croupt politiions to regin, as in jails they are enjoying 5 start treatment AND THATS TOO ON MONEY WE PAY interms of Tax.

On Netas, Crores were spend in a single day on security...what abt nation people....???
Sala tax dena band kar du, taab karo apni security pay karch...

Justice Kamleshwar Nath

Jul 14, 2011, 1:48:49 AM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com

Armed struggle is inadvisable. Minimum need of the hour is to tell the powers that be that ‘enough is enough’, that they must educate themselves  what true Jehad is, a fight with oneself to exorcise the Ghost of Hatred, ‘to heal thyself’ - & in the religious arena to handle those who claim themselves to be Muslims but do not live its message of Love & Peace but indulge is self-made false Jehad. Interestingly, these elements have never elaborated on what their Jehad is and against who!  Administratively, has the Govt. ever made any effective search for anti-national elements amongst the organization called Indian Mujahideen; if not, why not, if yes, where and with what results? Or do minorities  continue to be their specially protected beneficiaries ? Experience shows that the Govt. is quick enough to act against peaceful people like the mid-night violence between 4th & 5th June 2011 over Baba Ramdeo’s Satyagrahis at Ramlila Maidan, New Delhi, but has no capacity –perhaps no will- against Anti-National elements. People must wake up from their slumber; may God be with the People.

                                      KN

From the Desk of :

Justice Kamleshwar Nath

Retd.

:

Up-Lokayukta ( Karnataka ),

Vice Chairman – C.A.T ( Allahabad ),

Judge – High Court ( Lucknow & Allahabad )

Address

:

`Gunjan', C - 105, Niralanagar, Lucknow : 226 020. Uttar Pradesh, India

Phone(s)

:

+91-522-2789033 & +91-522-4016459. Mobile : +91-9415010746

Jul 14, 2011, 1:50:35 AM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
But does  any one has a solution?

M.K. Gupta

Jul 14, 2011, 1:51:44 AM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
From the soft state, we require to turn as hard state.  Terriosts know that if they are caught, they are going to survive with the guarantee of bread, clothing and other facilities.  Example are Afzal and Kasab.  Afzal cannot be hanged out of turn and leaders are there to ensure that "Q' never lasts.  Even his file has not so far been sent to the President of India by the Min. of Home, as was reported in the media a fortnight ago.

Security agencies caught Kasab live in the hope that it will help to crack the case but see, even after getting infn. from him, we fail in our task due to adament attitude of Pakistan.  Pak initially even refused to acknowledge that he is the citizen of that country.

We again need 'Sardar Patel' and determined government..

From: Abhijit Mehta <abhiji...@gmail.com>
To: humja...@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 13 July, 2011, 8:17 PM

lakshman singh

Jul 14, 2011, 1:52:21 AM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
what is implied by armed struggle ? By whom , Army or public, where and with whom ?

Sanjay Arora

Jul 14, 2011, 4:42:44 AM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Any state riddled with corruption cannot get away without being singed with occasional lapses in security or any other area. Crime is inherently incestuous.

It is quite well known that during Punjab Insurgency, the ISI  forced the smugglers to carry some arms, if they wanted to carry other goods. Once the deed was done, it was documented and the smugglers became a conduit for arms getting into India.

It is not that the Politicians want these attacks...it is just that their administrative & execution machinery has become riddled with people who have become compromised due to their corrupt acts in other fields. These people become soft-targets for terrorists and their support structures like the ISI and often are forced to do one small job or the other, thus they are slowly assimilated into the support infrastructure of terrorism.

These issues can be tackled only if the state deals with corruption, which of course it cannot because the rot tends to travel top down.

jaiprakash narain

Jul 14, 2011, 6:53:48 AM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
what will u achieve by arms struggle? what we need is more awareness n concern by a common man on the street n a better law abiding public n govt.which can provide better safety n security to us instead of lectures n corruption.

Jul 14, 2011, 7:06:58 AM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
first it is important to know the man behind the blast than a harsh action,I agree with u it is not there because of dirty poltics n inter state deplomacy.we lack patriotism here.In any case in a country like India with such a large population n cowded markets there could be any number of blasts,it proves that some part of the administration is still functioning.We also need more traing on how to tacle this type of situation to avoid it n than to solve / handle it pre n post strike.

jaiprakash narain

Jul 14, 2011, 7:33:52 AM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
well it is not always muslims there are also other disgruntle members of society who does this kind of act n it is not only the problem mumbai alone it is a national problem n one of the reason is fighting among ourselves at least some where we have to unite n there cann't be better platform than this to show our patriotism.

[...]

From the Desk of :

Justice Kamleshwar Nath

Retd.

:

Up-Lokayukta ( Karnataka ),

Vice Chairman – C.A.T ( Allahabad ),

Judge – High Court ( Lucknow & Allahabad )

Address

:

`Gunjan', C - 105, Niralanagar, Lucknow : 226 020. Uttar Pradesh , India

Parvez Jamasji

Jul 14, 2011, 9:32:37 AM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com, Justice Kamleshwar Nath
NOTHING WILL CHANGE AS LONG AS ONLY THE AAM JANTA GETS KILLED.
EVERY THING WILL CHANGE WHEN NETA OR BABU SUFFERERS, AS THE AAM JANTA.

Thanks for your time.

Best Wishes.

Parvez Jamasji
http://twiter.com/parvezj

E      :   parve...@yahoo.com
        :   parvez...@hotmail.com

Tel   : 91-22-2412 1656 > 9 am to 9 pm = GMT + 5 1/2 hrs.
Mob  : 91 - 9820813951 \ 98201 88926
Minoo Mansion, 799 J J Road, Dadar, Bombay - 400 014, India

[...]

From the Desk of :

Justice Kamleshwar Nath

Retd.

:

Up-Lokayukta ( Karnataka ),

Vice Chairman – C.A.T ( Allahabad ),

Judge – High Court ( Lucknow & Allahabad )

Address

:

`Gunjan', C - 105, Niralanagar, Lucknow : 226 020. Uttar Pradesh , India

digvijay singh

Jul 14, 2011, 11:36:57 AM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
We are mute spectators to the callous manner in which our great nation is led .There is frustration across the nation. The intelligence fails yet again. The Govt fails yet again.

We will now be inundated with platitudes. great spirit of Mumbai , as if Mumbaikars have any choice but to get on. Types & makes of explosives, names of Jehadi Groups, their leaders , so on & so forth. Where does it take us . a few weeks down the line , most of us will put this behind us & vote for the same scoundrels again & again. They will befuddle us with promises, only to get on with the national loot which has eaten thru the vitals of the country.

We have to wake up from our induced-slumber. Let us support the Civil Society effort to place a strong & resolute LOK PAL in place. NO COMPROMISE on that as a starter. Use RTI effectively& extensively to shake up the pathetic administration. Lodge complaints. Raise your voice. Form groups to exert pressure on MLAs, Police, civil auths. Expose corruption , report black-marketing, insist on efficient service for which we all pay & for which auths are getting fat salaries.Let us change ourselves from being perpetual cribbers to agents of change.A small, insignificant step, one by one , by huge lot of us, can galvanise the whole nation, can put fear of God in the hearts of indifferent leaders, auths , can raise the morbid delivery system  to efficient & responsive & desireable levels.It will not happen soon. We have to be persistent & relentless. We must not give up agaist the procrastinting & delaying mechanism  which tends to dampen the spirits of even the  zealous crusaders. If we can keep at it for about a year, dividends will come. Firstly the leadreship & administrative auths will be more responsive , secondly & perhaps more importantly, we will have understood our power & we will refuse to accept callousness & indifference in all forms.

May be , I am dreaming but then it begins with a dream !!

with warm regards,

Lt Gen  Retd ) D P Singh

Jul 14, 2011, 10:38:05 AM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Dear all , I cant agree to more than that. But how  to go about it?. I think  we need to elect people of impeccable honesty and courage in the next election,. and to give them teeth to ruthlessly weed out these elements from our national stream.Are we ready to do that. if yes than why not join those organisations who think this country their motherland and are ready to die for that. do think about it.
Dr C S Jairath

Sainiksangh

Jul 14, 2011, 11:09:18 AM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com, osch...@hotmail.com, rajendra, Amit Bhaduri
Good idea but only so!
-----You cannot turn into a hard State in a jiffy just because a bomb goes off.A hard State is groomed over years and has a stamp of its own -Germany and Japan the size less than UP!
a people make a State and its leaders nourish it. WE HAVE NO LEADERS EVEN FOR A SOFT STATE  ! We have leaders in kaun banega crorepati , entertainment ,crime , embezzlements ,fraud and so on . Hard State is a product of nationalism NOT internationalism ,introspection and corrections ,hard route of discipline ,order,character, collectivism, sensitivity ,citizen codes , national service , spartan ways ,belt tightening and so on . This cannot come suddenly . The political system has to changed first . Ditch western democracy which feeds money sustains bankers grip on the world . Hard nation has so many ingradients.
Listen to maverick Tharoor He will say why be hard when you can enjoy being soft! He peddles our foreign policy or used to !
The first thing we will have to do is to get our our thinking "hard" as a people jettison GANDHI!

chauhan
Jul 14, 2011, 12:32:22 PM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com

-----with due respects Justice Nath
the Hindu mind set was never designed by almight to be any thing else than be seeing  salvation in submitting! Hindu never understook any armed struggle that I know of.This is the secret of Hindu survival! Tulsidas when asked how he can tolerate being a subject of  mlechch just remarked 'hame ka hani koee nrip hove'. To a Hindu the path of moksha is the ultimate goal for which he looks to middlemen as guides ! Hindu downfall has been this brahmanical philosophy which is so convenient to build followers . One has been amazed how successfully this galvanises people to coalsece behind individuals who then decide the primacy in life's journey . Then country ,nation ,duty ,honour etc become unimportant. To cite many of our Generals used to flock at the feet of the late Sai Baba looking for salvation- promotions etc,  when they aught to have been fitting out for battle and present elsewhere ! How he amassed wealth and was a liability to national security is another story.   This is why the Hindu had no nation state or a country or an army !  A historical truth with unbroken consistency and bane of this society. The Hinduatva creed only proved a step ahead . Hindu unlike the white race cannot thus fit into any corrective machinery to improve human community. He is an individulist (as a religion)  , thus constantly engaged in own self in pursuit of wealth and status which cannot get him moksha anyway. Which is why  Hindu slogan is 'kaun banega krorepati' ( compare this with what the German young were drilled -Germany over all , not that even after losing two wars they worse off than Hindus) ! Can one expect any society which has money  as the threshold of motivation being anything but a slave to greed and to everything that this brings ! Which is why Hindu is so philosophising, embracing any, many or none of ideas and thoughts on human values  as per conveneience , fatalist, unmoving to misery and sqauler , incensitive to right or wrong , evading action,submisive , opulent and ostentatious , uncaring about his surroundings , bereft of pride and self esteem . With this background he has taken up an illusionary mission of fighting corruption when corruption is embedded in Hindu veins right from birth from temple rituals to grooming. In the light of this I think your suggestion is most appropriate.  The anti corruption war itself will vanish very soon as it merges with election activity and these messiahs Anna and the Baba settle down in their political camps.
regards
chauhan

These comments by Gen.Chauhan & Justice Nath are so true that there
are small coteries operating behind these gangs.
Regards R.K.Atri

--
Sent from my mobile device

Best Regards

R K Atri

F - 303, Munirka Appts, Plot No.11
Sector 9, Dwarka New Delhi 110075
Ph +91- 99588-83111 / 9868610518

Mr. Hemant Kshirsagar

Jul 14, 2011, 1:56:55 PM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Dear Moderators,

Kindly can you stop this thread? as you yourself have said that this is for the discussion about only RTI and not anything else.

There should be uniform standards for all.

Regards,
Hemant

Mr. Hemant Kshirsagar

Jul 14, 2011, 11:46:52 PM7/14/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Well Moderators, I want an answer for this, are you going to stop the thread or irrelevant thread below? as you are showing double standards for the same.

I require that we all should be treated equally.

Regards,
Hemant Kshirsagar

Sarbajit Roy

Jul 15, 2011, 1:13:20 AM7/15/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hemant

In the past 12 hours, only you have been posting to this thread.

The purpose of this group / mailing list is

1) RTI discussion
2) Better informed and responsible citizenry

Sarbajit

Ajay

Jul 15, 2011, 3:01:04 AM7/15/11
to HumJanenge Forum People's Right to Information, RTI Act 2005

The best way to stop these blasts is to withdraw free sarkari security
to the politicians & their sarkari chamchas masquerading as VIPs &
VVIPs. No only the blasts will stop , most crime too will vanish when
they feel as safe as the aam admi.

Mr. Hemant Kshirsagar

Jul 15, 2011, 5:24:36 AM7/15/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Well Mr, Sarbarjit,

I had mailed the group last at 09 38 pm attached below, you have not included the same on the Group? Also later you are insisting that only related mails to RTI should be posted.

But nonetheless you are allowing people to comment on the thread, which as per your comments is out of the scope from RTI and at 11:38 pm is the last post that too not mine.

The only thing that interests me is be equal for all. And moderators should not be of double standards.

Regards,

Hemant Kshirsagar

Puran Singh Aswal

Jul 15, 2011, 7:45:45 AM7/15/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
I am agree wuith your point that Neta are spending our tax money on their security . They said that Blast can not stooped  Congress Gov is totally failed to protect nation from the blast only making public fool by supporting their yub raj raj Rahul Gandhi on his wrong statement on the evening of Mumbai Blast .
 Capt (Retd)rPuran Singh aswal
Delhil

sarbajit roy

Jul 15, 2011, 8:41:56 AM7/15/11
to HumJanenge Forum People's Right to Information, RTI Act 2005
Dear Mr Hemant

1) It is the absolute right of moderators to decide what is circulated
(and what is not). To ensure consistency we have regularly circulated
our group's regulations. Also, I am not the only moderator of this
group.

2) Secondly, the email you refer WAS circulated to the group. It is
also readable on the website of this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/HumJanenge/browse_thread/thread/8388c34ed3d0a84

3) If you are unhappy, you can always request to be unsubscribed,
which requests we comply with scrupulously.

Sarbajit

On Jul 15, 2:24 pm, "Mr. Hemant Kshirsagar"
<hemantkshirsaga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well Mr, Sarbarjit,
>
> I had mailed the group last at 09 38 pm attached below, you have not
> included the same on the Group? Also later you are insisting that only
> related mails to RTI should be posted.
>
> But nonetheless you are allowing people to comment on the thread, which as
> per your comments is out of the scope from RTI and at 11:38 pm is the last
> post that too not mine.
>
> *The only thing that interests me is be equal for all. And moderators should
> not be of double standards.*
>
> Regards,
>
> Hemant Kshirsagar

sanjay agrawal

Jul 15, 2011, 10:59:49 AM7/15/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
it was not only Gandhi ji because of him we get freedom.The bigger role was played by our krantikaries or we can say deciding factor to leave the country by british was due to thes krantikaries.now this country needs again a kranti to abolish these machine who is ruling.It is seen that this govt. is not at all concerned with the feelings of its people it does not care for any agitation.It acts at his own will like dictators.Even govt sector is also doing the same.The whole motive is self benefit of netas and senior officials.

From the Desk of :

Rajan Minocha

Jul 15, 2011, 11:57:21 AM7/15/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
There is no doubt about the attitude and approach of our politicians, It is time that rather than being arm chair critics some of us take on to politics and  assist in cleansing the system. If not we should at least be cautious for whom we vote.
Brig (Retd) Rajan Minocha

Mr. Hemant Kshirsagar

Jul 15, 2011, 10:48:33 PM7/15/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Your communication is same as dictatorship "with your absolute right"and you are becoming the same as what you/we/group are fighting against.

Regards,
Hemant Kshirsagar

sarbajit roy

Jul 16, 2011, 12:21:00 AM7/16/11
to HumJanenge Forum People's Right to Information, RTI Act 2005
Dear Hemant

1) People are on this group to get benefit of collective wisdom (ie.
"wisdom of crowds" aka "madness of crowds").

2) The moderators are only ringmasters in this circus, occasionally
cracking their whip (censorship) and exerting their moral authority
for the BENEFIT of the group as a whole.

3) If all 4,000 members insisted on simultaneously exercising their
(notional) rights to free speech on this group (like you have) there
would be chaos.

4) The PRIME FOCUS at this group is a balanced flow of emails to
further the RIGHT TO INFORMATION (RTI) of our members as RESPONSIBLE
CITIZENS. The rules / guidelines for this group are very well known
and publicised.

If you disagree with even a single one of these points you are free to
leave this facility.

Sarbajit.

On Jul 16, 7:48 am, "Mr. Hemant Kshirsagar"

Mr. Hemant Kshirsagar

Jul 16, 2011, 11:47:11 AM7/16/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Ya, like the government which decides what information is to be given and what not (based on the good internal interest). Or like having a GOVT. BABU attitude, "take this or leave, but I wont think about your problem/view a bit"

Also instead of insisting that I leave the group, why can't people like you understand that there are other people who also have to communicate their views to people like me who are not the lawyers or highly intelligent circus ring masters.

As far as I know, my view was published though late, after exercising my "(notional) rights to free speech on this group"

Also may I know who decides what is madness of the crowd or the wisdom of the crowd? As this if decided by a person, has individual view and has a biased outcome.

My simple request is/was/will be only that please when you are allowing the views of a typical view, then allow all the different type of views of the same topic to be discussed. Do not block other or radically different views.

I have been moderating some other groups, I also understand the problem, but I never have interfered with those views which are opposite to mine. (Though I block the spam.)

  As these different views are the real essence of the crowd's knowledge. which people may decide for wisdom or madness.

I would like to stop this thread as you are a lawyer and you will continue the replying with sentences more words and less meanings and a custom made " If you disagree with even a single one of these points you are free to
leave this facility. ."

Regards,

Mr. Hemant Kshirsagar
338.gif

Sarbajit Roy

Jul 16, 2011, 10:26:09 PM7/16/11
to humja...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hemant

Your points are fallacious for the following reasons.

1) Your email of 9:38 (Pakistan Standard Time) was posted to the group immediately at 9:08  (Indian Standard Time), this can be verified at the link I sent you.

2) As we have openly stated when the email pressure to this group is excessive the moderators intervene to ensure that members are not flooded with emails well beyond this groups limit of about 10 emails per day (300 per month).

3) The prime cause of members leaving / unsubscribing is because of too many emails in their inbox.  If the moderators must choose between retaining members and allowing emails, we have decided to retain members.

4) The moderators realise that new members / first time posters to this list require time to adjust / align to our group's established norms and practice. As such we extend "newbies" considerable leeway in posting whilst reminding them of group's norms / nettquette

5) Finally, this group like the REPUBLIC of India is NOT a democracy. We are a benign dictatorship where the moderators occasionally behave arbitrarily.

Sarbajit
338.gif