(iFPP-03) The Denial - {iFPP 20010829-pi03-V1.3} - (introduction to Fine Particle Physics - Part Three)

Koos Nolst Trenite

Mar 10, 2008, 3:38:15 PM3/10/08
to Fine Particle Physics
The Denial

(introduction to Fine Particle Physics - Part Three)

{iFPP 20010829-pi03-V1.3}

(iFPP-03
Version 1.3
on 10 Mar 2008)

'

(Continued from {iFPP-02} 'Introduction: Our Planet' *)

'

The Denial

'

The message of these, supposedly educational books - the one about
"the origin of life," and the other about "the origin of planets" -
was one of total confusion:

'Although you see the action and existence of Life Energy
everywhere,

while it is controlling form and condensing into matter,

"Life Energy does not exist".'

'

'

It is a very significant confusion, because this contradiction and
denial is found all over this subject:

"You exist, but we don't recognize that you are what you are
(your soul),"

or

"We do recognize that you are (a soul), but we deny who (which
particular soul) you are."

And so on...

...an endless succession of forcefully projected denial
and intended confusion.

'

'

The confusion is always a continuous sequence of

'a-truth-with-an-opposing-lie-connected-to-it:'

'

The intended confusion

- whether in science, religion or in any spiritual or
material philosophy -

is made up of a string of

'truths-with-an-opposing-lie-connected-to-it.'

'

It's a string: If you manage to separate one truth from
its opposing lie,

when you recognize, which part is true and which
part is a lie,

then you run into the next (higher) datum given as truth,
which has however an opposing lie in it, too, and so on.

A way to sort it out, is to face WHO was putting or kept
or keeps the lies there, and what he (or she or it) WANTS
to achieve or bring about with those lies being accepted
"as truth."

'

'

Their standard method is, to make you accept a truth - but so, that
you will swallow the lies with it as "also true."

'

Continued in: {iFPP-04} 'Some Fine Particle Physics'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

________
Footnote:

(*) 'Introduction: Our Planet -
(introduction to Fine Particle Physics - Part Two)'
{iFPP 20010829-pi02-V1.3} {iFPP-02-V1.3}
(29 August 2001 - iFPP-02 Version 1.3 on 7 Mar 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/f78708fca91c767c

'Introduction: Life Forms -
(introduction to Fine Particle Physics - Part One)'
{iFPP 20010829-pi01-V1.1.4} {iFPP-01-V1.1.4}
(29 August 2001 - iFPP-01 Version 1.1.4 on 6 Mar 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/e97321a3b9101218
'

___________
Issue Notes:

iFPP abbreviates 'Introduction to Fine Particle Physics.'

This issue, or a previous edition of it, has been published
earlier with an HRI - a Human Rights Issue - designation, giving
the same date and part number, from a series of (then) eleven
parts prefixed with: 'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth.'
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2001-2008 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com