(iFPP-01) Introduction: Life Forms - {iFPP 20010829-pi01-V1.1.4} - (introduction to Fine Particle Physics - Part One)

1 view

Koos Nolst Trenite

Mar 7, 2008, 1:43:36 AM3/7/08
to Fine Particle Physics
Introduction: Life Forms

(introduction to Fine Particle Physics - Part One)

{iFPP 20010829-pi01-V1.1.4}

(iFPP-01
Version 1.1.4
on 6 Mar 2008)

'

Introduction: Life Forms

'

During my time at school, my study of philosophy (in the old sense,
which includes the study of music as part of philosophic education)
was limited to playing the violin and the piano, and studying old
Greek and Latin at college, and was further

limited to a 'Time-Life' book from the library, that explained,
that

"Life consists of molecules in the sea, that have - by
accident - been hit by lightning bolts,

"to combine into simple proteins which, by chance, combined
into living cells, that,

"by an endless succession of chance occurrences, finally
combined into human bodies."

'

The book had a painted picture of a sea with lightning flashing
above it. And that picture 'proved the matter conclusively.'

One teacher at college knew it wasn't true, but he did not
dare to say anything, when I mentioned that "proof:"

'

Simple 'accidental' proteins, would 'accidentally'

- "without any spiritual or Life Energetic
cause or control or pattern" -

combine into extremely complicated, pulsating,
living, moving cells.

'

Again "without any spiritual cause or Life Energy"

- 'by accident' -

these went through such an incredibly complex
process, as cell-division.

'

And they kept on "accidentally" dividing and combining,

till, "by the laws of chance,"

there "accidentally" appeared the most complex and most
organized thing you can imagine:

An ape-like body...

'

Continued in: {iFPP 20010829-pi02} 'Introduction: Our Planet'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

___________
Issue Notes:

iFPP abbreviates 'Introduction to Fine Particle Physics.'

This issue, or a previous edition of it, has been published
earlier with an HRI - a Human Rights Issue - designation, giving
the same date and part number, from a series of (then) eleven
parts prefixed with: 'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth.'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2001-2008 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com