Terrorist King Ben Ladden ready for war!

xganon

Sep 9, 2001, 11:55:19 AM9/9/01
All the pieces are in place now for the Terrorist King to fulfill prophecy.
He has a fortified mountain
lair that can survive a nuclear strike. He has a collection of biological agents and a collection
of backpack nukes and dirty nukes. Also he has a well trained and loyal army gathered from all parts of
the arab world. Ben knows that when he starts the war many soldiers will rush to join the fray. He is
waiting for the world situation to deteriorate a bit more then he will strike. The USA is not ready
for this type of war against the civilian populations when the US military is involved elsewhere.
If any of you readers still believe that

---
This post was anonymized at http://www.xganon.com
Come visit the newest xganon server http://www.xganon.org providing
rights and freedom related news.
---

Will Schaefer

Sep 11, 2001, 6:05:42 PM9/11/01
Interesting..

Gorukha

Sep 12, 2001, 12:08:40 AM9/12/01
xganon <nob...@xganon.com> wrote in message news:<e703f046368c16e5...@xganon.com>...

1) Biological Weapons are unstable and very very in effective in msot
situations.
2) He better have enough nukes to level eveyr city in America, or
otheriwse he is going to condemn the entire Middle East to being
uninhabited for the next few millenia.
3) US military will shoot up any arab civilian after todays Pentagon
incident which killed around 800 people , mostly military personnel.

miro

Sep 12, 2001, 4:14:20 AM9/12/01
-

stmok

Sep 12, 2001, 10:05:40 AM9/12/01
I don't give a crap what Ben Ladden has.

His bunker (fortified lair) is nothing but a false image of protection.

Why?
USAF has a weapon called DEEP THROAT.

Do you know what this does?
It is a Laser Guided Bomb, Deep Penetrator.

Engineered like a masionary nail, it will punch a whole more than
50ft into concrete.

NO Bunker in the world can survive it. Not even ones that are claimed
to be Nuclear bomb resistant. Iraq has learned this in Desert Storm.

It is filled with approximately 2000 to 3000lbs of explosive.
Once it punches through the bunker, it will detonate, destroying
EVERYTHING inside. (It also made spectacular footage for CNN when
the doors of the bunker in Iraq flew out a couple of feet).

It is also a more Environmentally Friendly since you don't have to
nuke the bunker.

Don't forget, the US and UK have Special Forces...
SAS, Navy SEALS, GREEN BERET, Delta Force just to name a few.

Like the Iraqi military machine, Ben Ladden's assets look impressive
on paper. But it doesn't mean crap.

Put it this way, the Iraqi Army got its butt whipped in 3 days, despite
outnumbering the US-lead ground force.

Just think what the US can do once it finds the person(s) fully responsible
to what has happened.

You ain't seen nothin yet.

xganon

Sep 12, 2001, 3:43:30 PM9/12/01
I recently read a piece posted on 9-9 from nob...@xganon.com regarding Ladden.

First, as an ex-operator for the US Special Forces Command, I want to convey that Mr. Laden is what is commonly known in America as

BookRoute

Sep 12, 2001, 9:01:11 PM9/12/01
>Subject: Terrorist King Ben Ladden ready for war!
>From: xganon nob...@xganon.com
>Date: 9/12/01 3:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>I recently read a piece posted on 9-9 from nob...@xganon.com regarding
>Ladden.
>
>First, as an ex-operator for the US Special Forces Command, I want to convey
>that Mr. Laden is what is commonly known in America as

Invisible?

Piano's Moonlit Ivory White!
http://www.writtenbyme.com/content/61955

UFJ Network Officer

Sep 12, 2001, 11:51:45 PM9/12/01
xganon <nob...@xganon.com> wrote in message news:<e703f046368c16e5...@xganon.com>...

Can't you even spell his name properly who damn worthless cowardly
moron......
Using an anonymiser is for 13 y.o kida and peadophiles, not psuedo
powerful terrorist propaganda speeches on news groups.

Australian Opinion #1 says you sucks dogs balls

Chaosx

Sep 13, 2001, 2:47:16 AM9/13/01
pm...@optushome.com.au (stmok) wrote in message news:<46e8e746.01091...@posting.google.com>...

Actually, pur governemtn can use an Emp bomb or "Harp" to get to
him...trust me, we got toys no ones seen yet

Greg

Sep 14, 2001, 9:54:14 PM9/14/01
xganon <nob...@xganon.com> wrote in message news:<e703f046368c16e5...@xganon.com>...

Has anyone not noticed that this was posted before the places crashed... ?

trivial

Sep 15, 2001, 5:21:17 AM9/15/01
Some newspapers in Europe pointed out that that this message could have been
a warning from the terrorists them self. I read about it the same day when
the disaster struck.
I hope that the FBI is aware of this message.

/trivial

"Greg" <fu...@digital-assassin.com> wrote in message

Al

Sep 15, 2001, 6:00:59 AM9/15/01

Trust me, some people actually have no idea of what they are talking about!

Alain

-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! ==-----

Al

Sep 15, 2001, 6:00:59 AM9/15/01

On 13-Sep-2001, xxch...@aol.com (Chaosx) wrote:

Trust me, some people actually have no idea of what they are talking about!

Al

Sep 15, 2001, 6:00:59 AM9/15/01

On 13-Sep-2001, xxch...@aol.com (Chaosx) wrote:

Trust me, some people actually have no idea of what they are talking about!

Gary Somai

Sep 15, 2001, 8:48:34 AM9/15/01
On Sat, 15 Sep 2001 10:00:59 GMT, "Al" <Tivi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Actually, pur governemtn can use an Emp bomb or "Harp" to get to
>> him...trust me, we got toys no ones seen yet
>
>Trust me, some people actually have no idea of what they are talking about!
>
>Alain

Better still, trust no one who says "Trust me".

Gary S

_______The Tree of Knowledge_______
The source of Satan's greatest deception
Are the 5 biological sensory organs
For when used as the tools of observation
They simply reflect the illusion that is man's
http://www.u-net.com/~eyedeal

Doug

Sep 16, 2001, 4:20:45 PM9/16/01
book...@aol.com (BookRoute) wrote in message news:<20010912210111...@mb-cm.aol.com>...

I wonder what the 'propecy' spoken of refers to. Maybe theres some
sort of warning of what might happen next there.