Issue 1692 in zxing: Barcode scanner not working

zx...@googlecode.com

May 25, 2013, 10:36:43 AM5/25/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----

New issue 1692 by deepty.r...@ritztravelz.com: Barcode scanner not working
http://code.google.com/p/zxing/issues/detail?id=1692

Just downloaded barcode scanner for adding accounts to Google Authenticator.

It is not working. The moment it opens it shows this message.

"Unfortunately, barcode scanner has stopped"

It is very important for me to use these two applications. Please help.

issue notifications to this address.

zx...@googlecode.com

May 25, 2013, 5:24:10 PM5/25/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 1692 by srowen: Barcode scanner not working
http://code.google.com/p/zxing/issues/detail?id=1692

You haven't given any information at all, like a stack trace. It's
impossible to help without any info, so, please add something here, or just
report it through the normal crash report mechanism. Right now I don't see
any repeatable errors with this version of the app. This usually means a
bad device, so try restarting.