Has C++ version act the same result as in Java version in 2.2?

Louis Dawson

Jun 8, 2013, 2:53:00 AM6/8/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am now working on a project based on the latest c++ 2.2 version of zxing. But when I try this, it does not perform as well as Java in my test. (Maybe 20% lower than Java version in 1d barcode)

As I am new to zxing, Is it already in the same accuracy or is there any idea how to improve it?

Steven Parkes

Jun 8, 2013, 9:42:15 AM6/8/13
to Louis Dawson, zx...@googlegroups.com
Can you be more specific? I believe the C++ is pretty close to the Java in 2.2. One known difference is the PDF417 code which was changed relatively recently with no one available to re-port. And there are a few small outstanding patches that need to be applied to the C++.