NFC Scan to zxing.

Accessible Systems

May 30, 2013, 6:26:51 AM5/30/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys i am trying to integrate the NFC reader along with the QRCode reader using the zxing library. I am able to read the NFC tag from another application but when i am trying to scan the NFC tag with camera open it is not doing any thing.

Can any one help me to figure out how to achive the functionality

Thx in advance.

Sean Owen

May 30, 2013, 12:07:01 PM5/30/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Not sure, but is this directly related to this project? sounds like a problem in whatever code you wrote for NFC.

Accessible Systems

May 30, 2013, 12:26:21 PM5/30/13
to zx...@googlegroups.com
Oh got the problem, just need to clean and build.
Don't know how I missed it.

Thank You for your prompt reply and assistance. :-)