ISBN in Primo translator

2 vues

Sofiène

non lue,
24 nov. 2010, 12:56:3324/11/2010
à zotero-dev
Hi,
my library OPAC is under Exlibris Primo and we realize that Zotero
can't catch the ISBN field in the catalog record. The PNX field for
ISBN is the <identifier> and the zotero translator targets the same
field for the ISBN
What can be done to solve this general problem for several libraries
worlwide?

Avram Lyon

non lue,
29 nov. 2010, 03:48:0929/11/2010
à zoter...@googlegroups.com
What does the identifier field contain in your PNX? Provide a link or
sample PNX if you can. The Primo translator still needs some more
work-- I have been working on small changes to it for several months,
and details on how PNX works in your installation will be helpful.

In addition to posting information about your PNX format, try the
experimental version of the Primo translator, available at
https://github.com/ajlyon/zotero-bits/raw/master/Primo.js , and let me
know if it works for you. It includes new logic for fetching ISBNs and
for decoding language tags.

Apologies for the delay in responding, both to you and to the several
other people who have translator submissions and questions awaiting a
reply on this list.

- Avram

2010/11/24 Sofiène <sofiene...@inrp.fr>:

> --