Primo translators

8 vues

Avram Lyon

non lue,
8 juin 2010, 21:21:1908/06/2010
à zotero-dev
Dear Zotero people,

I just finished working on a new translator for Primo-powered library
catalogs (https://www.zotero.org/trac/ticket/1202), using RIS output
instead of the Primo-specific format that the previous version
employed. This is something of a tradeoff, since while the RIS output
is provided in a consistent form by every Primo installation, it was
occasionally possible to get more detailed data using the PNX format
that underlay the translator that mcburton wrote last year.

I'd appreciate any feedback on which option to pursue -- PNX or RIS.
It may also be possible to fetch the PNX to augment known weaknesses
of the RIS output.

My RIS-based translator is attached to the Trac ticket above, or from
http://github.com/ajlyon/zotero-bits/blob/master/Primo.js . The
PNX-based translator is in Zotero SVN already.

On a separate note, I think that I am caught up on translator
submissions, with the exception of a couple that I've given review
comments on and for which I'm waiting for a new revision, and the
Japanese legal translator by Frank which is still running into
performance issues. If you have a translator in limbo, please let me
know.

Best wishes,
Avram

Répondre à tous