New translator

17 vues

Modou DIA

non lue,
21 févr. 2011, 06:49:0521/02/2011
à zoter...@googlegroups.com,arv...@ajlsm.com
Hi,

I'm a developer from ajlsm and i built a translator for Pleade a free and open source software for processing archivistiques data as web architecture.
I attached the js file with this e-mail and you can do a test with this web site : http://jubilotheque.upmc.fr/  (the translator is compatible with lot of other website builded with pleade).

My question is how can i do if i want to see this translator added to you "compatible sites" ?

thanks.
Pleade-ead.js

Avram Lyon

non lue,
21 févr. 2011, 08:51:2921/02/2011
à zoter...@googlegroups.com,Modou DIA,arv...@ajlsm.com
2011/2/21 Modou DIA <mod...@gmail.com>:

> I'm a developer from ajlsm and i built a translator for Pleade a free and
> open source software for processing archivistiques data as web architecture.
> I attached the js file with this e-mail and you can do a test with this web
> site : http://jubilotheque.upmc.fr/  (the translator is compatible with lot
> of other website builded with pleade).

Please see my response from February 15. It does not appear that the
questions I posed at that point have been answered, or resolved in the
translator.

> My question is how can i do if i want to see this translator added to you
> "compatible sites" ?

When the translator has been shipped in a Zotero release, you or anyone
else can add the Pleades sites to the page; it is a wiki that you are
welcome to update.

Regards,

Avram Lyon

Répondre à tous