Some Wikipedia export bugs

1 view

Omegatron

Apr 29, 2007, 10:47:50 AM4/29/07
to zotero-dev
Exporting an encyclopedia article with an Editor field gives:

| editors = Firstname Lastname (ed.)

It should be

| editor = Firstname Lastname

----

{{Cite journal}} has a url = field that could be filled in.

----

If the date field is stored in ym format, it exports like

| date = 2003-06

But it should be

| year = 2003
| month = June

(Sorry. We don't have any string manipulation capabilities on the
template/user level...)

----

n dashes in page ranges (966–972 or with a literal Unicode
character) are stored and exported incorrectly.

----

Patents should be exported as [{US patent reference}} or {{Ref
patent}} instead of the generic {{cite}}, though I just asked for
those templates to be merged, so wait on that.

----

Thanks for adding this functionality, though! It's great.