PC Protect

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Chris

未讀,
2001年11月27日 凌晨3:49:392001/11/27
收件者:
PC PROTECT

PC PROTECT IS A HARDWARE SOLUTION TO PROTECT YOUR PC AGAINST
ACCIDENTALLY PERFORMING F-DISK, FORMATTING YOUR DRIVE, DELETING THE FILES
OR INFECTING YOUR SOFTWARE WITH VIRUS

ONCE THE PC PROTECT CARD IS INSTALLED, EVERY TIME YOUR PC WILL RE-BOOT,
ALL YOUR SOFTWARE WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL AND YOU CAN CARRY-ON WORKING.

NO SOFTWARE DOWN-TIME, NO RE-INSTALLING THE WINDOWS OR THE APPLICATION
PROGRAMME - THIS IS A PRODUCT NO PC USER CAN DO WITHOUT -

PC Protect (System Recovery Card)

The PC Angel System recovery card adopts the System Agent technology that
differs from the usual anti-virus cards or anti-write cards. It has the
ability to restore data after rebooting the system, if your data is
deleted, lost or destroyed by virus that may have slipped pass detection.
The PC Angel System recovery card will also check for changes made to
CMOS and is able to auto restore the CMOS and is able to auto restore the
CMOS.

The PC Angel System recovery card comes with Plug 'N' Play features for
FAT 16/ Fat32 file systems (i.e. DOS / WIN 95/WIN 98). It allows you to
protect your hard drive without having to re-partition and re-formatting
your hard drive at installation.

With our latest technology, it does not require any space in hard drive
for mirror purpose and thus eradicates hard drive spacing concerns. It's
new technology also allows PC Angel III to access data much faster.

Features:

· Provides Data Security
· Prevents Operating System Corruption
· Guard Against Sabotage
· Protects Against User Errors
· Virus Resistance Forever
· Instant recovery of lost or altered Data
· Plug & play features
· Easy Installation
· No Hard Disk Space Required

Versions Available:

· Window 95, 98, 2000 Version - Available in ISA slot & PCI slot
· Window NT Version - Available in PCI slot Only
· Window 2000 Version - Available in PCI slot Only

Specifications:

Operating System support DOS, OS / 2, Win 9x, Win NT / 2000
Os support w / PnP features DOS, Win 9x
Bios Support Bios virtually from all manufacturers
Expansion slot required ISA / PCI
Memory used 2-5 KB spaces
Hard disk interface support IDE/ EIDE/ SCSI/ DMA-33/DMA-66
Hardware requirements IBM PC compatible 486 or above
IRQ and I / O Not required
Rom address selects Adjusted by jumper (Default C800H)
Multiple Boot Partitions Yes
Public Area of Data Disk Up to 3 per protected partition
Preset Boot Partition Auto Restore Yes (each boot / day / month)
CMOS Backup / Restore Yes (Auto Analyze)
Reboot & Auto Restore Yes
Setup without Installation Disk Yes
Upgrade From Floppy Disk Yes
Default Boot-Up Yes
Disable Boot Partitions Yes
User Password Yes
Supervisor Password Yes
Hard Drive Copy Yes
Dimension 10.4 X 3.3 cm

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT "ADVIDATA CC"
AND ASK FOR MILAN OUHRABKA AT TEL. +27-12- 653-2520

Geri

未讀,
2001年11月29日 清晨6:04:002001/11/29
收件者:
On 27 Nov 2001 08:49:39 GMT, chri...@hotmail.com (Chris) scribbled
incoherently:

>PC PROTECT
>
>PC PROTECT IS A HARDWARE SOLUTION TO PROTECT YOUR PC AGAINST
>ACCIDENTALLY PERFORMING F-DISK, FORMATTING YOUR DRIVE, DELETING THE FILES
>OR INFECTING YOUR SOFTWARE WITH VIRUS
>
>ONCE THE PC PROTECT CARD IS INSTALLED, EVERY TIME YOUR PC WILL RE-BOOT,
>ALL YOUR SOFTWARE WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL AND YOU CAN CARRY-ON WORKING.
>
>NO SOFTWARE DOWN-TIME, NO RE-INSTALLING THE WINDOWS OR THE APPLICATION
>PROGRAMME - THIS IS A PRODUCT NO PC USER CAN DO WITHOUT -

LOL!
want to bet ?

~??~
vampeleon