Re:: [YEIDA:12424] : zeta-2 plot scheme greater noida

Pradeep Sharma

Nov 17, 2010, 1:12:37 AM11/17/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
draw is expected on last week of Nov and 3.5 to 5k is premium

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 11:31 IST csp wrote:

>what is the status/draw of zeta-2 plot scheme greater noida & expected
>premium of 120sqmt. plot.
>
>--
>You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
>To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

>page that appears.
>To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
>yeida+un...@googlegroups.com
>Visit out Website at: http://www.yeida.org
>Contact our YEIDA Forum Moderators: Safal Suri, Raj Yadav, Nagin Chand, Naveen Deep
>Sharma, Harpreet Singh Guller via email to mode...@yeida.org
>Alternatively you may speak to Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Rajeev Gupta

Nov 17, 2010, 3:41:42 AM11/17/10
to YEIDA
Dear Pradeep SharmaJi,

Any information about the GDA Leftover scheme. One thing i want to
know that i applied for HIG in Rajinder Nagar. Pleaase tell me whether
that is right decision or not. What could be the premium. Are those
HIG flats or made in single unit as the price is 30L for 103.94Sq.Mt..

Will be highly thankfull to you.

Thanks & regards,
Rajeev Gupta

rajesh kudesia

Nov 17, 2010, 4:24:01 AM11/17/10
to YEIDA
Pradeep,
But they did not upload application status yet on site.

Regards,
RKK

Pradeep Sharma

Nov 17, 2010, 4:46:32 AM11/17/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
It should be uploaded in within next week and then draw last week. As per last news in local newspaper (dainik jagran -Noida edition), draw is expected on 30th Nov.

So list should be ready by 21-23rd Nov.

regards

--- On Wed, 17/11/10, rajesh kudesia <rkku...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

page that appears.
To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to

Pradeep Sharma

Nov 17, 2010, 4:58:41 AM11/17/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Expected draw was due on Nov as per normal schedule but scheme got extended by month so draw is also got extended till Dec end.

Most of HIG flats in this scheme are from low rise building (2 flats in one floor). Supply is high in within area so expected premium is average.

Lets wait for result

Regards,
Pradeep Sharma

> It should be uploaded in within next week and then draw last week. As per last news in local newspaper (dainik jagran -Noida edition), draw is expected on 30th Nov.
>
> So list should be ready by 21-23rd Nov.
>
> regards

Santosh K

Nov 17, 2010, 4:38:15 PM11/17/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I guess that the this scheme is of plot.
The scheme which got extended was that of the flats.
Can any one please confirn.

jagprityeida

Nov 18, 2010, 1:32:46 AM11/18/10
to YEIDA
YES THESE ARE 2 DIFFRENT SCHEME THE NAME OF PLOT SCHEME WAS
RPS 02-2010 AND THE SCHEME OF FLATS AND BUILDUP HOUSE WAS BHS-13 WHICH
WAS EXTANDED FOR 20-20 2AYS