HDFC NOIDA ACCEPTING CHALLAN / DD for 2nd Instaalment

Naveen Deep Sharma

Jan 18, 2011, 1:51:50 AM1/18/11
to yeida
HI ALL

As one of our forum members earlier informed that HDFC BANK, SECTOR
18, NOIDA, is accepting the challans / DDs of all the allotees,
irrespective of allotment number, I myself visited HDFC Bank Sector
18, today morning.

As per my allotment No, I have to submit the challan in BOI, but the
guy there told me theres not any issue in accepting the challans, so i
submitted there.

I reached there with the filled form ( Taken the print out of HDFC
Challan) thats already available at our yeida site, so it was just a
five minutes job for me.

So all the members who are feeling it uncomfortable going to Gr. NOIDA
may submit the challans at HDFC, NOIDA.

It is advisable to reach there with filled forms , as filling up forms
in bank itself is time consuming.

Regards

Naveen

shilpi suri

Jan 18, 2011, 5:59:20 AM1/18/11
to ye...@googlegroups.com
hi

kindly confirm the address of sector 18 hdfc branch
HDFC Bank, Ansal Fortune Arcade, K Block, Sector 18, kindly let me know any other landmark as well
regards
gaurav

--
You have received this message because you have subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

page that appears.
To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com
Visit out Website at: http://www.yeida.org
Contact our YEIDA Forum Moderators: Safal Suri, Raj Yadav, Nagin Chand, Naveen Deep
Sharma, Harpreet Singh Guller via email to  mode...@yeida.org
Alternatively you may speak to Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Naveen Deep Sharma

Jan 18, 2011, 11:07:32 AM1/18/11
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gaurav

I did not correctly noticed  the address, but i think it is G 28. Nearby Landmark is Brista.

When you move from Mc donald to Brista and move 50 meters ahead thers HDFC Bank

Naveen

shilpi suri

Jan 18, 2011, 9:30:35 PM1/18/11
to ye...@googlegroups.com