Aerocity Application Form

Mandeep

Jun 30, 2010, 11:28:32 AM6/30/10
to YEIDA
Hi,

Pls let us know that whether we can download the application form
from net.

If yes then in that case what will be the DD amount.do we have to
prepare 2 dd one or Earnest amount and one for application or can we
make one DD for earnest and appliation.

Also what is the DD Amount for application in the above mentioned
case.

Pls guide us.

Thanks
Mandeep

Ashwani Garg

Jun 30, 2010, 2:43:49 PM6/30/10
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mandeep,

Internet download for application is not allowed, because that doesn't contain any number.

Thanks,
A.Garg

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.
To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukherjee at arn...@gmail.com OR Raj Yadav at yadav...@gmail.com OR Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com.
Alternatively you may speak to Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

--
Thank you!!

Best Regards,
Ashwani Garg.