Very nice overview map of Yamuna Expressway & Eastern Expressway

Sekar Chandram

Dec 7, 2009, 2:06:10 AM12/7/09
to YEIDA
Dear All,

I am also an allotee of a plot in YEIDA. Although I saw many uploaded
maps of various sectors, I found this map very informative. This is
from Eicher maps and ironically a part of Eicher's Gurgaon map. They
have a Eicher NOIDA map also but do not have this overview map. The
NOIDA map has a small overview map covering from NOIDA to Jewar.
However, I bought both maps and found them to be very useful. Maybe
other allotees of YEIDA plots will also like to have one to understand
the overall geography of this region.

I bought it from Om Books, NOIDA.

Ask for

Eicher Road Map - Gurgaon Manesar - Rs 75/-

and Eicher Roaad Map - Noida Greater Noida - Rs 75/-

Regards,

Sekar

Siddhartha Singh

Dec 8, 2009, 2:40:26 AM12/8/09
to YEIDA
Dear Sekar, I have tried to get these maps but unfortunately these
were not available in my locality. Can you upload a scanned copy of
some some relevant part on this groups website. thanks.

Rohit

Dec 8, 2009, 2:51:45 AM12/8/09
to YEIDA
Pocket mai Rocket ha :)

On Dec 8, 12:40 pm, Siddhartha Singh <siddhartha.sing...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Sekar- Hide quoted text -

Sekar Chandram

Dec 9, 2009, 3:34:54 AM12/9/09
to YEIDA
Try www.aibooks.co.in

On Dec 8, 12:40 pm, Siddhartha Singh <siddhartha.sing...@gmail.com>

parvesh malik

Dec 9, 2009, 3:54:32 AM12/9/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Link is not opening .

2009/12/9 Sekar Chandram <sekar.c...@gmail.com>
--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

You can unsubscribe from YEIDA group through our web interface or via email. To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to  http://groups.google.com/group/yeida, click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

--
Thanks & Regards,