want to purchase plot

shameek singh

Dec 8, 2009, 2:50:53 PM12/8/09
to YEIDA
Hi,
anybody intrested in selling their alloted plot? if yes then pls let
me know about the area and rate of the plot along with location at my
e mail id drshame...@rediffmail.com or contact at my number
+919881499624

AM

Dec 8, 2009, 5:31:07 PM12/8/09
to YEIDA
Dear Shameek,
Since you are new to the forum, let me remind you that we have a
special section in the forum where prospective buyers can list their
requirements.
This helps a prospective buyer / seller to find the property listing
in a
central place.

The discussion area of the forum is not meant for buy / sell. This is
strictly for discussion / clarification / information / problem
solving etc etc.

List your property here:
http://groups.google.com/group/yeida/web/buying-and-selling-plots?hl=en&hl=en

You can list your properties in other places which does buy / sell.

This forum generates huge number of discussion emails. So keep your
premiums / buy / sell discussions off-line. It is a conversation
between a buyer and a seller and we respect that privacy.

Take care,

Arnab M