no bank finance for initial 30/30% payment?

1 view

daringdoc

Dec 10, 2009, 5:46:10 AM12/10/09
to YEIDA
hi all,
i ve enquired from HDFC/LICHF,they are denying to finance initial
30/50% payment?
they are insisting on opting for complete downpayment & then only they
ll finance upto 60%max
is there any other option for financing ONLY initial 30/50% payment?

Sonal

Dec 10, 2009, 5:58:56 AM12/10/09
to YEIDA
Yes, you are right!!

I also came to know about this today, when I went to LICHFL office. I
have no other option left, so I am planning to avail loan on my
existing property as repair and maintainance (for which loan is still
going on with LICHFL)

Does anybody has any other option, please let me know????

Regards
Sonal

Naresh Kumar Malik

Dec 10, 2009, 6:20:55 AM12/10/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
I had a talk with HDFC they mentioned they will may 85% in case of CLP . and 60% in case of downpayment.
here is the mobile no of the HDFC person. He is HDFC employee not agent 9811206806

--
You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA" group.

To visit this group, please click the link http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

You can unsubscribe from YEIDA group through our web interface or via email. To unsubscribe through our web interface please go to  http://groups.google.com/group/yeida, click the "Edit My Membership" link on the right-hand side of the group's homepage. Then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the page that appears.

To unsubscribe from YEIDA group via email, please send an email to
yeida+un...@googlegroups.com

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Mahesh Shukla

tmisyssol

Dec 10, 2009, 8:42:17 AM12/10/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Lic is doing that upto 85% of the proerty amount.

You can contact Manish 9811275430 for more on loans

Ankur

Dec 10, 2009, 1:02:57 PM12/10/09
to YEIDA
Any clue about the LIC processing fees ? I hear it is 0.5% of the loan
amount ? Is that true ?
> > yeida+un...@googlegroups.com <yeida%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
>
> > For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at
> > arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you

Mahesh Shukla

Dec 12, 2009, 4:51:40 AM12/12/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Yes Ankur, thats correct they are charging 0.5% of total loan amount as processing fee. Also, there would be arnd 50 K which they will keep reserv with them so you have to be ready for that as well.

For any further details Call Shailendra he will explain everything to you. His number is :  9911119152

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

--
Regards,

Mahesh Shukla

AA

Dec 13, 2009, 3:34:33 PM12/13/09
to YEIDA
Hi,

I also got a call from HDFC bank loan employee (in response to my
online loan request) and she told me that HDFC bank will not take care
of first installment of 30%.

Not sure who is correct loan agents or bank employees. I would go with
words from Bank employees.

Just wondering if anybody in forum got their loan approved from HDFC.
I am also looking for loan for initial 30% payment, any suggestions
around the same are welcome.

Thanks,
Anurag

On Dec 10, 4:20 pm, Naresh Kumar Malik <naresh.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a talk with HDFC they mentioned they will may 85% in case of CLP . and
> 60% in case of downpayment.
> here is the mobile no of the HDFC person. He is HDFC employee not agent
> 9811206806
>
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 4:16 PM, daringdoc <manojdr...@indiatimes.com>wrote:
>
> > hi all,
> > i ve enquired from HDFC/LICHF,they are denying to finance initial
> > 30/50% payment?
> > they are insisting on opting for complete downpayment & then only they
> > ll finance upto 60%max
> > is there any other option for financing ONLY initial 30/50% payment?
>
> > --
> > You have received this message because you subscribed to the Google "YEIDA"
> > group.
>
> > To visit this group, please click the link
> >http://groups.google.com/group/yeida

> > For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at
> > arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safals...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you

tmisyssol

Dec 14, 2009, 4:28:32 AM12/14/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anurag,

No Bank will finance for the Initial 30% amount.

If you are looking for Only 30% of amount then you have to provide the 70% of the property value from your side.

Both HDFC and LICHF is giving loans on this.

You can get upto 85% of loan.

Regards,

Manish garg
9811275430

For any other information, kindly contact Arnab Mukharjee at arn...@gmail.com or Safal Suri at safa...@hotmail.com. Alternatively you may call Safal Suri on +91-9811182828.

Ankur Duggal

Dec 14, 2009, 6:23:00 AM12/14/09
to ye...@googlegroups.com
What about SBI providing loans ?

I got first hand info that they can provide upto 75% of the loan
amount for a tenure of 15%.

Anybody else tried or has more details ?