Xuggler - Demo - Movie Video player - Start we to create a real player based upon xuggle? - Ver. 0.2

瀏覽次數:93 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Paolo Ucchino (aka PPU)

未讀,
2010年2月25日 上午11:30:062010/2/25
收件者:xuggler-users
Hi there

The latest version refactored to separate interface from player, but i need some help ;)

Best regards
XuggleVideoPlayer.zip

Art Clarke

未讀,
2010年2月26日 凌晨12:06:332010/2/26
收件者:xuggle...@googlegroups.com
Paolo,

This is awesome!  When I get a chance to lift my head up in a few weeks I'll take a look, but thanks for sending this to the list!

- Art

http://www.xuggle.com/
xu‧ggle (zŭ' gl) v. To freely encode, decode, and experience audio and video.

Use Xuggle to get the power of FFmpeg in Java.

Paolo Ucchino (aka PPU)

未讀,
2010年2月26日 凌晨2:33:312010/2/26
收件者:xuggle...@googlegroups.com
Hummm?

You're wrong art. Thank to you and to Robert rather!
Xuggler and 'fantastic and it' the only real alternative to handling video content in java. Your work is' fabulous and my deep thanks goes to you!

I hope to add features that are missing

Best regards to all

2010/2/26 Art Clarke <acl...@xuggle.com>
回覆所有人