XC skies Down????

FlysansPower

Feb 10, 2012, 7:48:35 AM2/10/12
to XC Skies
IE is unable to connect with XC skies. Is the site down? Any
estimated time for return to service?

Chris Galli

Feb 10, 2012, 11:55:56 AM2/10/12
to xcs...@googlegroups.com
The site is back up. We are investigating the problem. All of our
servers were functioning, but it appears there was an issue with access
into our cloud environment. We're working with the provider to
understand what happened and make this never happens again. Even though
our servers were up, without access to certain NOAA/NWS locations, the
models are lagging behind by a few hours for updates, and the RUC failed
to run altogether early this morning. These will be filled in.

-XC Skies