Monday night session 25/10

Kaleigh Maietta

Nov 8, 2010, 6:23:31 PM11/8/10
to London Women's Ultimate
Hey Guys-

I have a question from two weeks ago - we came out with £76 but only 19 people signed the register.  This is who I have down for there and paid:

Anett Haugom
Ant Wilson
Fran Barrett
Jayne Davidson
Kika Cernusakova
Nancy White
Phillipa Sturt
Sam Davies
Sarah Gibbons
Susanna Bidgood (paid £2)
Tina Ng
Vanina Ettori
Wendy Ball
Salome Ltzelschwab
Sapphira Van Assema
Linda

And people who were there but didn't pay:
Steph Lees
Fran Scarampi
Phil Sturt

I know Phil paid £8 this week so she's good, but if there's anyone else out there who did pay and remembers please get back to me.

Thanks guys, and great session tonight,
Kaleigh

Sarah Douglas

Nov 8, 2010, 6:32:23 PM11/8/10
to womens-...@googlegroups.com

I'm pretty sure I was there that week - only missed the first couple of sessions - and haven't ever not paid...that might account for 4 quid!

Sarah (Doogs)

Nancy White

Nov 9, 2010, 1:09:19 AM11/9/10
to womens-...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I know you saw me pay last night, I just forgot to mark it on the
list, sorry.

One more week for me and I am heading back to Sydney. It has been good
to play womens, normally I can only play mixed. Thanks!

Cheers,
Nancy

Sent from my iPod

On 08/11/2010, at 11:23 PM, Kaleigh Maietta

frances...@googlemail.com

Nov 9, 2010, 3:31:46 AM11/9/10
to womens-...@googlegroups.com
Hey kaleigh! I paid 8 last night to cover for two weeks ago...forgot to mention it to you.

Fran

From: Kaleigh Maietta <kaleigh...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 23:23:31 +0000
To: London Women's Ultimate<womens-...@googlegroups.com>