Want to hire someone to wrangle Wikipublisher design/typesetting outputs

Hugh McGuire

Jun 5, 2011, 1:35:49 PM6/5/11
to wikipublisher
Hi all,

I'm looking to hire someone to help wrangle an installation of
Wikipublisher to give a particular design/typeset output.

Workflow would be:

- I provide you with a design/typeset template (produced in InDesign
or similar)
- you help us tweak settings of our Wikipub installation to deliver an
output that is the same as (or close to) the template design

If this goes well, we're likely to do a number of templates this way.

This is for this project:
PressBooks.com

Please get in touch if you are interested, or know of someone who
might be interested.

Thanks!
Hugh McGuire

e. hughm...@gmail.com