WikiLook video tutorial, antivirus reports, reviews made by Downloadtube.com

Editor of DownloadTube

Oct 26, 2009, 6:13:20 PM10/26/09
to wiki...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir/Madam

Downloadtube.com lab testing team would like to inform you that your product WikiLook has been reviewed and awarded by our editors:

WikiLook is a browser add-on designed to offer quick access to information without the need of opening additional tabs. And he is how it works: simply press Ctrl or Shift or Alt and make a RightMouseButton click on a word. Each of the tree keyboard buttons provides a query result as follows: Ctrl - Wikipedia, Shift - Wiktionary, Alt - Uncyclopedia.

The add-on is supported by Firefox, SeaMonkey, Flock brosers and can be configured from the bottom right corner of these browsers. There are options to change the default parsers to your prefered language for each of the 3 keys as well as enable automatic audio readings on popup load.

WikiLook can work with any WikiCode based web site, as long as it serves WikiCode through default bot interface.

After carefully testing your product, Downloadtube.com Editor Team decided to award your product with the Top Software Award:

Downloadtube.com is the only website of its kind that has made a VIDEO TUTORIAL showing the installation, the main interface, the main features of WikiLook, letting our visitors as well as the potential users of your product take a glance at the main qualities of this software before downloading it. This video tutorial is also intended to help beginners understand how to use your product:
WikiLook Installation Video Tutorial

Moreover, Downloadtube.com has tested your software, WikiLook on 27 10 2009 with 2 of the best antivirus engines available today. We have found it to be clean of any form of malware (viruses, spyware, adware, etc.) - the full reports are available here:

WikiLook Antivirus Reports

Downloadtube.com Editor Team would also like to congratulate you for the high quality standards achieved by your software. We're glad to be able to promote and support such high-quality products in any way we can.

To let your users know about this certification (and therefore about the fact that we consider your product to be a top one), you may display our awards or the conclusion of our review on your website:

Downloadtube.com editor team:
"WikiLook - a smart and innovative browser add-on to look up word(s) through WikiCode based website with literally a right click of a mouse."

Downloadtube.com Verified Certification:

Many of the other software publishers whose products have been awarded by Downloadtube.com have already listed our awards on their website. A link back from your website to your software URL on Downloadtube.com would also be very appreciated. It would also help our efforts to promote high quality software such as WikiLook. Placing our image certificates on your website would also benefit your product as it would inspire trust in its qualities.

More information about your product's certification and the certification award is available on this page:
WikiLook

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Rainer - Downloadtube.com Editor