shutdown Bug?

1 view

flosk8

Aug 25, 2008, 2:46:49 PM8/25/08
to WiiuseJ users
Hi,
I tryed the following

I have 2 wiiremotes and I do:

Wiimote[] wiiremotes = WiiUseApiManager.getWiimotes(6, true,
WiiUseApiManager.WIIUSE_STACK_UNKNOWN);
-> both are connected now.

then i want find new ones (there are no new ones);
WiiUseApiManager.shutdown();
Wiimote[] wiiremotes = WiiUseApiManager.getWiimotes(6, true,
WiiUseApiManager.WIIUSE_STACK_UNKNOWN);

->Error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at wiiusej.WiiUseApiManager.closeConnection(WiiUseApiManager.java:
214)
at wiiusej.Wiimote.disconnect(Wiimote.java:77)
at wiiusej.WiiUseApiManager.shutdown(WiiUseApiManager.java:251)

With one Wiiremote it works fine. Did you know this problem? Is there
a workaround ore anything to soleve the problem?

thx

Guilhem Duch�

Aug 26, 2008, 4:22:05 AM8/26/08
to wiiuse...@googlegroups.com
answered somewhere else. It is probably a bug. I could'nt test it because i only have one wiimote. I'll borrow another one, test and fix it for you as soon as i can.

Again thank you.

cheers

guilhem

Flo

Aug 26, 2008, 5:42:35 AM8/26/08
to wiiuse...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guilhem,

Guilhem Duch� schrieb:
> answered somewhere else. It is probably a bug. I could'nt test it
> because i only have one wiimote. I'll borrow another one, test and fix
> it for you as soon as i can.

This would be so fine.
> Again thank you.
>

> cheers
>

> guilhem

cheers Flo

flosk8

Aug 26, 2008, 1:32:50 PM8/26/08
to WiiuseJ users
Hi again i tested under linux with two Wiiremotes. Its the same
problem.

Guilhem Duch�

Sep 16, 2008, 5:56:33 PM9/16/08
to wiiuse...@googlegroups.com
fix given in bug tracking system of the wiiusej website. I implemented it and tested it and it works fine. I'll try to make a new release for this bug fix soon.

cheers

ggt

flosk8

Sep 17, 2008, 4:13:38 AM9/17/08
to WiiuseJ users
Hi Guilhem Duch,
cool great Im straint waiting for the new build :-)

cheers