Platelet donation for Male with A+ P blood --- urgent. - Not spam

1 view

Raxit Sheth

Feb 17, 2010, 8:52:29 AM2/17/10
to BarCampMumbai2, welove...@googlegroups.com, Asfaq Tapia, Abhishek Thakkar, anjali patel, anjal...@gmail.com, Dinesh O'Bareja, Abhed Patel back to Atos Origin, ashwani...@polaris.co.in, Dhaval Shah, Dinesh Soni 123, Gautam Solanki, Me... Saaaaad, jasmit vala, Jigar shah, Manish R. Jain, pravin....@jpmorgan.com, Yash Kadakia, Maithili Desai, Netra Parikh, shantanu oak, Skyn3t ........., Reena, Tarun Chandel, jiger....@polaris.co.in, Rnta.op...@polaris.co.in, komal.p...@polaris.co.in, smita....@polaris.co.in, Moksh Juneja
Hi Group....

Sorry for mass mail...

Note: i know this is not a spam, as i verified by personally calling  to hospital.

one of my friend Anjali's collegur require immediate blood with A+ group on urgent base

if any one can help or inform...

Old Hinduja hospital
022-24447308

Name of the patient: Mr. Oliver Correia

Reference: 16th floor, Bed no.3, New Wing, Hinduja Hospital

To donate one need to go to:

3rd floor, Old wing, Hinduja Hospital, Mahim

Blood Bank counter

Note: As i am travelling to my home town, calling me will be of little help, you can contact below person... Anjali patel : 98193 48486

Only for Male candidate with A+ve blood group...Before rushing to hospital, please call to hospital to avoid any long run

Thanks in advance for the help...Keep spirit of Mumbai

We love Mumbai
Raxit Sheth
98922 38248

From: Anjali Patel <anjali...@wcgt.in>
Date: Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:35 PM
Subject: FW: A+ P blood
To: anjali....@gmail.com

Regards,

Anjali Patel | Business Risk Services

Grant Thornton | 6th Floor, Engineering Centre, 9 Matthew Road, Opera House, Mumbai 400004, India

M +91 98193 48486  | D +91 66 2626 76  | T +91 22 6626 2600  | F +91 22 2367 1624  | E anjali...@wcgt.in

The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged. While the information contained in this document and any of its attachments is provided for the assistance of the recipient, the same should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional, technical or legal advice; unless it is sent after being duly signed by a partner of our firm in hardcopy. The contents of this mail and any of its attachments are subject to change without notice. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail, please notify us, preferably by e-mail; and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone. Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses, e-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information can be corrupted, intercepted, lost or contain viruses. We do not accept liability for such matter or their consequences.

Reference: 16th floor, Bed no.3, New Wing, Hinduja Hospital

To donate one has to go to:

3rd floor, Old wing, Hinduja Hospital

Blood Bank counter

If you are of Blood group A+ then please specify that you have come for “Platelet donation”(only for males)

Main Criteria for donation:

Person has to be between 18 and 55 years of age. weight should be more than 60 kg.

Should not have suffered from Dengue fever, Malaria or Jaundice in the past 1 year.

Please have normal breakfast before blood donation.