Call for WebGL Articles

Patrick Cozzi

Jul 13, 2011, 9:37:52 AM7/13/11
to WebGL Dev List
Hi all,

Christophe Riccio and I are putting together a book titled OpenGL
Insights, which we plan to be 1/3 WebGL. This is a contributor-based
book, like the Game Programming Gems series, on real-world OpenGL/
WebGL/GL ES techniques.

If you have an idea for a WebGL-related article you would like to
contribute, please email us at edi...@openglinsights.com. This is a
great opportunity to get even more momentum behind WebGL, and get your
name and ideas out there. The WebGL section of the book is
particularly important to me since I have switched from C++/OpenGL to
JavaScript/WebGL full-time over the past several months.

Actual article proposals are due August 15th. Full proposal details
are at http://www.openglinsights.com/. Feel free to reply to this
thread for general discussion, but please send actual proposals
directly to us at edi...@openglinsights.com.

Regards,
Patrick
http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~pcozzi/