Which Selenium 2.0 to download from list

Shashi Ramasetty

Mar 29, 2010, 6:15:06 PM3/29/10
to webdriver
Hello,

I'm very new to Selenium 2.0, after reading about it I'm pretty
excited to give it a try, but I'm pretty confused which one to
download from the below list

selenium-dotnet-2.0a2.zip - Selenium .NET bindings, including the
WebDriver API
selenium-server-2.0a2.zip - The Selenium Server with the Remote
WebDriver server, packaged with dependencies.
selenium-server-standalone-2.0a2.jar - The Selenium 2 standalone
server, containing the Selenium Server and the Remote WebDriver
server
selenium-java-2.0a2.zip - The Selenium 2 standalone server, containing
the Selenium Server and the Remote WebDriver server

Can you please let me know about this

Looking forward to see responses egarly...

Cheers
Shashi

Daniel Wagner-Hall

Mar 30, 2010, 3:06:12 PM3/30/10
to webd...@googlegroups.com
If you want to use Java you need selenium-java-2.0a2.zip
If you want to use .NET you need selenium-dotnet-2.0a2.zip