Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
web2py-users
Conversations
Labels
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
web2py-users
1–30 of 34916
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Deep Shah
, …
Dave S
4
6/9/25
Schema for auth table
Did this post get pinned by accident? /dps On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 9:39:54 AM UTC-7 villas wrote:
unread,
Schema for auth table
Did this post get pinned by accident? /dps On Friday, July 3, 2020 at 9:39:54 AM UTC-7 villas wrote:
6/9/25
Massimo Di Pierro
8/5/20
Q&A
Important about py4web
There has been a lot of progress in py4web. Aside for the fact that it is faster and leaner than
unread,
Q&A
Important about py4web
There has been a lot of progress in py4web. Aside for the fact that it is faster and leaner than
8/5/20
Massimo Di Pierro
, …
Andrew W
8
4/12/20
Announcement
New-py4web-group
Excellent, thanks Massimo. On Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 8:46:26 AM UTC+13, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
unread,
Announcement
New-py4web-group
Excellent, thanks Massimo. On Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 8:46:26 AM UTC+13, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
4/12/20
Dave S
Sep 29
Pydal and autocomplete question
Suppose I define a table (name='alpha', Field('one', 'string'), Field('
unread,
Pydal and autocomplete question
Suppose I define a table (name='alpha', Field('one', 'string'), Field('
Sep 29
Massimo Di Pierro
, …
Phyo Arkar
6
Sep 28
web2py 3.3.2 is published
hello @Massimo Di Pierro Suprised web2py still going on!! btw , the HTTPS is expired at web2py.com .
unread,
web2py 3.3.2 is published
hello @Massimo Di Pierro Suprised web2py still going on!! btw , the HTTPS is expired at web2py.com .
Sep 28
Kenneth
Sep 6
Suds, finvoice
Hello, I'm using web2py anybody have any experience in using suds to send finvoice invoices? I
unread,
Suds, finvoice
Hello, I'm using web2py anybody have any experience in using suds to send finvoice invoices? I
Sep 6
Peter
, …
Jose C
4
Aug 19
web2py.com site certificate expired today
Hey guys, Certificate still expired (since 19 June) Cheers, On Wednesday, 1 July 2026 at 05:01:34 UTC
unread,
web2py.com site certificate expired today
Hey guys, Certificate still expired (since 19 June) Cheers, On Wednesday, 1 July 2026 at 05:01:34 UTC
Aug 19
david jensen
Jun 20
Re: [web2py] Digest for web2py@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic
same problem. Did not try to upgrade? David Jensen, peb On Fri, Jun 19, 2026, 7:35 PM <web2py@
unread,
Re: [web2py] Digest for web2py@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic
same problem. Did not try to upgrade? David Jensen, peb On Fri, Jun 19, 2026, 7:35 PM <web2py@
Jun 20
Carlos Correia
,
Nico de Groot
2
Mar 6
PyCharm IDE does not recognize global objects (request, auth, etc)
I use explicit imports combined with the use of the 'current' object. in the model files:
unread,
PyCharm IDE does not recognize global objects (request, auth, etc)
I use explicit imports combined with the use of the 'current' object. in the model files:
Mar 6
Massimo Di Pierro
Mar 3
web2py 3.2.2
As you know web2py is end of life and we recommend moving to py4web.com. In any case, we received a
unread,
web2py 3.2.2
As you know web2py is end of life and we recommend moving to py4web.com. In any case, we received a
Mar 3
Fekete Zoltán
10/26/25
non ascii characters in 'subject' field of a mail
Hi There, I have upgraded web2py to the most recent version from 2024.09.something. I use a the
unread,
non ascii characters in 'subject' field of a mail
Hi There, I have upgraded web2py to the most recent version from 2024.09.something. I use a the
10/26/25
jimka...@yahoo.com
7/15/25
web2py website SSL certificate #2540
web2py Certificate has expired, I assume it will be renewed??? Thanks
unread,
web2py website SSL certificate #2540
web2py Certificate has expired, I assume it will be renewed??? Thanks
7/15/25
Rowdy
7/14/25
web2py.com certificate has expired
Hello, It would appear that the certificate for web2py.com expired on 05-Jun-2025. Is there someone
unread,
web2py.com certificate has expired
Hello, It would appear that the certificate for web2py.com expired on 05-Jun-2025. Is there someone
7/14/25
A3
, …
Dave S
4
6/9/25
auth.wiki : Value already in database or empty
On Monday, April 7, 2025 at 11:09:23 PM UTC-7 A3 wrote: As I wrote before, I created a completely new
unread,
auth.wiki : Value already in database or empty
On Monday, April 7, 2025 at 11:09:23 PM UTC-7 A3 wrote: As I wrote before, I created a completely new
6/9/25
Ron Chatterjee
,
pcwalden
3
5/24/25
No module named 'gluon_compat'
Thank you. Appreciate the help! On Sunday, May 11, 2025 at 3:19:36 PM UTC-4 pcwa...@comcast.net wrote
unread,
No module named 'gluon_compat'
Thank you. Appreciate the help! On Sunday, May 11, 2025 at 3:19:36 PM UTC-4 pcwa...@comcast.net wrote
5/24/25
Lisandro
4/29/25
Where can I find the full changelog for each web2py version?
Hi everyone, I'm currently planning to upgrade my web2py installation and I'm trying out
unread,
Where can I find the full changelog for each web2py version?
Hi everyone, I'm currently planning to upgrade my web2py installation and I'm trying out
4/29/25
Dave S
2
3/18/25
SQLTABLE and glosses
On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 1:04:46 AM UTC-7 Dave S wrote: I want to add a feature to a page where
unread,
SQLTABLE and glosses
On Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 1:04:46 AM UTC-7 Dave S wrote: I want to add a feature to a page where
3/18/25
Dave S
2
3/2/25
strange traceback
On Saturday, March 1, 2025 at 10:43:47 PM UTC-8 Dave S wrote: Anyone know what causes this error?
unread,
strange traceback
On Saturday, March 1, 2025 at 10:43:47 PM UTC-8 Dave S wrote: Anyone know what causes this error?
3/2/25
xgp.l...@gmail.com
,
fabrizzio...@abogadoc.com
2
2/7/25
Error version 3.0.11
Same kind of error here! post_vars or vars are empty in every requests...same code in version 2.27 (
unread,
Error version 3.0.11
Same kind of error here! post_vars or vars are empty in every requests...same code in version 2.27 (
2/7/25
jimka...@yahoo.com
,
Massimo Di Pierro
3
12/28/24
No Version file in 3.0.8 or 3.0.9 as were in 2.x
the v 2.24.1 web2py directory contained a simple text file called "VERSION" with the text
unread,
No Version file in 3.0.8 or 3.0.9 as were in 2.x
the v 2.24.1 web2py directory contained a simple text file called "VERSION" with the text
12/28/24
Alexei Vinidiktov
,
Massimo Di Pierro
3
12/27/24
Json-rpc (or REST) with JWT token auth in py4web - how?
I just did. Thanks! On Thursday, December 26, 2024 at 1:50:03 AM UTC+7 Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
unread,
Json-rpc (or REST) with JWT token auth in py4web - how?
I just did. Thanks! On Thursday, December 26, 2024 at 1:50:03 AM UTC+7 Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
12/27/24
Massimo Di Pierro
, …
Nico Zanferrari
11
12/21/24
web2py 3.0.8 is OUT
Thank you. Great work. Surprised I did not see the effects of this in py4web. On Sat, Dec 21, 2024,
unread,
web2py 3.0.8 is OUT
Thank you. Great work. Surprised I did not see the effects of this in py4web. On Sat, Dec 21, 2024,
12/21/24
Massimo Di Pierro
12/15/24
use of pickle and security
Yesterday I was notified by ShellSecurity about what can be interpreted as a vulnerability in web2py.
unread,
use of pickle and security
Yesterday I was notified by ShellSecurity about what can be interpreted as a vulnerability in web2py.
12/15/24
Massimo Di Pierro
, …
lcham...@gmail.com
26
12/7/24
web2py -> py4web
responded in the other thread by I recommend asking those questions here https://groups.google.com/g/
unread,
web2py -> py4web
responded in the other thread by I recommend asking those questions here https://groups.google.com/g/
12/7/24
Arindam Dasgupta
, …
Massimo Di Pierro
5
12/7/24
Need a tutorial on py4web
In py4web apps are modules. An new file needs to be imported by __init__.py or by another in the
unread,
Need a tutorial on py4web
In py4web apps are modules. An new file needs to be imported by __init__.py or by another in the
12/7/24
Frederick Yankowski
,
simon...@gmail.com
3
12/5/24
converting from LDAP to SAML2 authentication
Thank you, Simon. I had started down a similar path and got stuck. I will use your code code as a
unread,
converting from LDAP to SAML2 authentication
Thank you, Simon. I had started down a similar path and got stuck. I will use your code code as a
12/5/24
Massimo Di Pierro
, …
simon...@gmail.com
6
12/2/24
web2py 2.99.0-beta
I tested again in 3.0.8. The fix for the Exporter class in gluon/sqlhtml.py introduced a new error:
unread,
web2py 2.99.0-beta
I tested again in 3.0.8. The fix for the Exporter class in gluon/sqlhtml.py introduced a new error:
12/2/24
Frederick Yankowski
, …
Massimo Di Pierro
7
12/1/24
https://web2py.com/book failing with internal error
book is back online. sorry for the trouble. Please report any other errors. On Sunday, 1 December
unread,
https://web2py.com/book failing with internal error
book is back online. sorry for the trouble. Please report any other errors. On Sunday, 1 December
12/1/24
Moe Shakeri
11/23/24
The JavaScript exception "variable is not defined"
Hi all, I recently upgraded my application to Python 3.9 and it's now running on web2py 2.27. I
unread,
The JavaScript exception "variable is not defined"
Hi all, I recently upgraded my application to Python 3.9 and it's now running on web2py 2.27. I
11/23/24
Massimo Di Pierro
, …
xgp.l...@gmail.com
6
10/29/24
Important! web2py forzen and master py3 only
Hi Massimo, Silly mistake. Thanks for your help, El martes, 29 de octubre de 2024 a las 9:22:24 UTC-5
unread,
Important! web2py forzen and master py3 only
Hi Massimo, Silly mistake. Thanks for your help, El martes, 29 de octubre de 2024 a las 9:22:24 UTC-5
10/29/24
Dave S
2
10/17/24
define_table fails with IS_IN_SET() -- barfs an exception
Never mind ... I forgot the "requires =" /dps On Thursday, October 17, 2024 at 4:10:03 PM
unread,
define_table fails with IS_IN_SET() -- barfs an exception
Never mind ... I forgot the "requires =" /dps On Thursday, October 17, 2024 at 4:10:03 PM
10/17/24
lucas
10/7/24
button to cancel an SQLFORM
hello one and all, hopefully a quick solution. i added an input submit button to the list of buttons
unread,
button to cancel an SQLFORM
hello one and all, hopefully a quick solution. i added an input submit button to the list of buttons
10/7/24
Kevin Keller
10/1/24
Open Source RAD Dev Container Release for PY4WEB/WEB2PY and native Caprover Integration
Hey everyone Open Source Release We have released the Python runtime that powers our SaaS Cloud
unread,
Open Source RAD Dev Container Release for PY4WEB/WEB2PY and native Caprover Integration
Hey everyone Open Source Release We have released the Python runtime that powers our SaaS Cloud
10/1/24