hide register link on page

Omi Chiba

Nov 9, 2011, 4:58:40 PM11/9/11
to web2py-users
I'm using ldap and out of box login. I don't want to show register
link on page so I did this.

auth.settings.actions_disabled=['register']

This will hide the register link on page but when I create new user
from database

administration menu by clicking insert new auth_user, it will create
the record but the user cannot login ! It says invalid login.

If I remove the "auth.settings.actions_disabled=['register']", I can
do it from the admin menu.... very strange.

Can we just hide the link without loosing the ability to create from
admin menu ?

Anthony

Nov 9, 2011, 5:12:30 PM11/9/11
to web...@googlegroups.com
Maybe precede the actions_disabled with:

if request.controller != 'appadmin':

Anthony

Omi Chiba

Nov 9, 2011, 5:31:41 PM11/9/11
to web2py-users
It worked !!
I never come up with the idea without your help !