Re: [wtr-general] Unable to click on login button

11 views
Skip to first unread message
Message has been deleted

Željko Filipin

unread,
Oct 27, 2010, 4:20:22 AM10/27/10
to watir-general
On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 8:29 AM, vasu <br.v...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <input type="image" src="../images/btn_login.gif" complete="complete"/
> I tried to click on the button using
> ie.image(:src, /btn_login/).click

Try this:

ie.button(:src, /btn_login/).click

More information:

http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Buttons

Željko
--
watir.com - community manager
watirpodcast.com - host
testingpodcast.com - audio podcasts on software testing. all of them

Chuck van der Linden

unread,
Oct 27, 2010, 7:39:23 PM10/27/10
to Watir General
What happened to the original posting? did the author delete it?
gawds that's annoying

On Oct 27, 1:20 am, Željko Filipin <zeljko.fili...@wa-research.ch>
wrote:

Željko Filipin

unread,
Oct 28, 2010, 4:04:26 AM10/28/10
to watir-general
On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 1:39 AM, Chuck van der Linden <sqa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What happened to the original posting?  did the author delete it?
> gawds that's annoying

I am looking at the thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general/browse_thread/thread/ace3142cab4d3255

I do not think authors can delete their posts. I am not sure what happened.

Željko

Chuck van der Linden

unread,
Oct 28, 2010, 4:19:01 AM10/28/10
to Watir General
strange.. I see it now..

yes you can 'remove' your own postings. it's under the 'more' options
for your own posts.

On Oct 28, 1:04 am, Željko Filipin <zeljko.fili...@wa-research.ch>
wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 1:39 AM, Chuck van der Linden <sqa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > What happened to the original posting?  did the author delete it?
> > gawds that's annoying
>
> I am looking at the thread:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general/browse_thread/thread/ace...
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages