Click on min button

rashmi upari

Feb 3, 2010, 8:01:05 AM2/3/10
to Watir General
Hi,

In below line, if i change flash to click/click!/click_no_wait, its
not clicking on the button but when i execute the below line, the
button gets highlighted.

ie.table(:class=>"Table", :index=>"1").span
(:class=>"minibuttonOn",:text=>"...").flash

Please let me know, how can i resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Rashmi

Željko Filipin

Feb 3, 2010, 8:28:57 AM2/3/10
to watir-...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 2:01 PM, rashmi upari <upari....@gmail.com> wrote:
> In below line, if i change flash to click/click!/click_no_wait, its
> not clicking on the button

Are you sure? How do you know it is not clicking? What should happen?

It sounds to me that a javascript event should be fired. Something like:

browser.span(how, what).fire_event "onclick"

Željko
--
watir.com - community manager
watirpodcast.com - host