Running a project

Maxim

Dec 27, 2010, 5:33:25 AM12/27/10
to vsclojure
Hi.

I have installed the latest version of vsClojure. But I cannot get it
to work. I was able to create a clojure project, but when I try to run
it I get an error.

\1.2.0\Clojure.Compile core
D:\Test\ClojureCRL\Clojure1\Clojure1\Clojure1.cljproj(46,5): error
MSB3073: The command "\1.2.0\Clojure.Compile core" exited with code 3.
Done building project "Clojure1.cljproj" -- FAILED.

I've tried adding the path to clojureCLR to a search path but it
didn't work. How do I fix this?

jmis

Dec 27, 2010, 6:01:58 PM12/27/10
to vsclojure
Maxim,

The vsClojure extension currently distributes ClojureCLR 1.2.0 with
the VSIX. Upon loading the extension, the VSCLOJURE_RUNTIMES_DIR user
environment variable will be set to the "Runtimes" directory located
in the extension's installation directory. Concatenating the
environment variable with the Clojure version specified in the cljproj
file creates the full path to the ClojureCLR framework.

From the error message you provided, it appears that
VSCLOJURE_RUNTIMES_DIR was not set. Try rebuilding and installing
from the latest source code as I've recently fixed a bug that
prevented this environment variable from being set correctly. If the
problem persists then you can manually edit the cljproj file to point
to the ClojureCLR framework.

Thanks,
jmis