VMware View Open Client 4.0.0 Beta 1 Now Available

jacob berkman

Oct 2, 2009, 3:23:22 PM10/2/09
to vmware-view-open-client
Hi,

I'm excited to announce the availability of a new beta release of
VMware View Open Client.

This release includes many small bug fixes, and a few larger changes:

* New window size UI
* Fixes to windowed mode keyboard focus
* Improved View protocol support
* Accepts -K option like rdesktop to not grab the keyboard

This release is known to not build on Snow Leopard; I hope to post a
patch to that this evening.

Packages for RPM and Debian-based distributions, as well as binary and
source tarballs, can be downloaded from the Google Code site:

http://code.google.com/p/vmware-view-open-client/downloads/list?q=4.0.0-BETA1

Please report any issues you find to:

http://code.google.com/p/vmware-view-open-client/issues/list

Thanks,
- Your Open Client Team.

frank h.

Oct 6, 2009, 5:14:26 PM10/6/09
to vmware-view-open-client
Hi,
just wondering about that Snow Leopard patch - have you come around to
it yet?
thanks
-frank