disable tooltips

Christopher J. Bottaro

Aug 10, 2011, 6:38:34 PM8/10/11
to vim_mac
Hello,

I'm using MacVim with Janus. Every time I mouse the cursor over a
word (in a Ruby file), I get the output of "ri --help" in a giant
tooltip. How do I turn that off? I tried to get a screenshot but was
unsuccessful.

Thanks.

Tony Mechelynck

Aug 11, 2011, 4:56:19 AM8/11/11
to vim_mac
On Aug 11, 12:38 am, "Christopher J. Bottaro" <cjbott...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Have you tried ":set noballooneval" (which is a general Vim setting,
not specific to MacVim)?

Best regards,
Tony.
--
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (The Times of London)

Dear Sir,

I am firmly opposed to the spread of microchips either to the home or
to the office. We have more than enough of them foisted upon us in
public places. They are a disgusting Americanism, and can only result
in the farmers being forced to grow smaller potatoes, which in turn
will cause massive unemployment in the already severely depressed
agricultural industry.

Yours faithfully,
Capt. Quinton D'Arcy, J. P.
Sevenoaks