setup postfix and mysql

1 view

paresh bhide

Nov 24, 2010, 1:59:08 PM11/24/10
to VG...@googlegroups.com

Dear group

I want to setup postfixmail server+ Mysql server where user are created in data base. and a webmail where user can create his one account (signup) to mail server and his username and password gos in to mysql database.
--
Thanks & Regards
Paresh C Bhide

परेशभिड़े@जीमेल.कॉम
परेशभिड़े@याहू.कॉम

ElectroMech

Nov 25, 2010, 8:11:17 AM11/25/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 12:29 AM, paresh bhide <pares...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear group

I want to setup postfixmail server+ Mysql server where user are created in data base. and a webmail where user can create his one account (signup) to mail server and his username and password gos in to mysql database.

Try postfix admin will satisfy your requirement.

--
Thanks & Regards
Paresh C Bhide

परेशभिड़े@जीमेल.कॉम
परेशभिड़े@याहू.कॉम

--
Please read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html before posting.

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
404, Maulik arcade, Above Karnavati Pagarakha Bazar,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.
www.electromech.info

paresh bhide

Nov 25, 2010, 1:22:54 PM11/25/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com

How  to setup postfixmail server+ Mysql server where user are created in data base. and a webmail where user can create his one account (signup) to mail server and his username and password gos in to mysql database.

ElectroMech

Nov 28, 2010, 5:15:13 AM11/28/10
to vg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Check this.

http://postfixadmin.sourceforge.net/

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 11:52 PM, paresh bhide <pares...@gmail.com> wrote:

How  to setup postfixmail server+ Mysql server where user are created in data base. and a webmail where user can create his one account (signup) to mail server and his username and password gos in to mysql database.

Thanks and Regards.