Why the T Perm

1 view

Brad

Jan 16, 2008, 6:23:15 PM1/16/08
to UtahSpeedcubing
Our official Permutation: T
Why?
I was teaching it to Nick one day at lunch and started saying
"FLULULULU", because thats what the move is. So, now its our official
permutation.

Kent

Jan 17, 2008, 5:24:15 PM1/17/08
to UtahSpeedcubing
Why must we have an official permutation? if we have an official
permutation we should also have an official orientation, official
species of animal, official favorite type of wood, and an official
brick mortar :)

Justin Liu

Jan 17, 2008, 5:28:30 PM1/17/08
to utahspe...@googlegroups.com
I could go for that. I think panda should be our official animal, because they just rock.

Brad

Jan 17, 2008, 5:29:38 PM1/17/08
to UtahSpeedcubing
All right.
Orientation: #57
Animal: Rabbit
Wood: Pine
Brick Mortar: Toothpaste
no just kidding. We don't have to have one if you don't want.

Tyson

Jan 18, 2008, 12:54:10 AM1/18/08
to UtahSpeedcubing
I kind of like having an official Permutation. It's cool

tyler9xp

Jan 18, 2008, 6:02:51 PM1/18/08
to UtahSpeedcubing
I'm with Kent on this one.... There's no reason for us to have an
official permutation just for the sake of having one. Maybe if
performing the permutation changed the cube to look like the
UtahSpeedcubing logo, but considering that the "official logo" is a
solved cube, that isn't going to work.

In case that opinion means nothing, I propose that the official
operating system be Leopard.

Brad Sampson

Jan 18, 2008, 6:59:55 PM1/18/08
to utahspe...@googlegroups.com
If you don't want one, that's fine. It's just for fun. And that
picture isn't the official logo, just the first picture of a cube on
google image search (or one of them). Seeing as this is all just fun
and games (or fun and puzzles, I guess), anything we make up is
subject to be just for fun. My vote is: Don't be so serious. It's
not really the Official official permutation, but more of the
unofficial official permutation. The word official here having a
meaning like "Awesome".
Sorry if my officialness confused you.
Brad