Setting confidence-threshold

shrey sahay

Sep 22, 2010, 1:42:30 AM9/22/10
to UniMRCP
Hi Arsen,

How do I set the confidence-threshold value in the umcscenarios file?

Thanks,
Shrey

Arsen Chaloyan

Sep 24, 2010, 1:25:04 PM9/24/10
to uni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shrey,

Currently, there is no way to adjust confidence-threshold from
umcscenarios.xml, although it's straightforward to implement.

BTW, you can set it directly from the code.

See platforms/umc/src/recogsession.cpp line:410

pRecogHeader->confidence_threshold = 0.87f;

> --

Arsen Chaloyan
The author of UniMRCP
http://www.unimrcp.org

Shrey Sahay

Sep 27, 2010, 7:16:45 AM9/27/10
to uni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arsen,

I made the change and then built the solution after making the changes, but still it's taking the confidence-threshold value as 0.87 as is displayed on the console. Why is it so? Is it because it's taking a default value from somewhere. Similarly I tried to change the no_input_timeout parameter, but the same problem is occuring with that too.

Thanks,
Shrey

shrey sahay

Sep 27, 2010, 7:31:52 AM9/27/10
to UniMRCP
Now the problem is solved. I was actually running the
unimrcpcilent.exe and not umc.exe. Thank you so much

Shrey