please join our w3c wg to reflect your interest in our standard

Michiel de Jong

Sep 22, 2011, 5:59:29 AM9/22/11
to unhosted
hi! although we will stay on this mailinglist for all discussions, please take a moment and register on our w3c wg. There are currently only 11 participants on there, which is a poor representation of our community. especially if you think you might end up doing something with Unhosted, or have already experimented with it, please add yourself to http://www.w3.org/community/unhosted/participants

also, we need to vote to elect w3c wg chairs. i voted for Jan on the w3c wg website and that was interpreted by the system as a proposal, so he is now incorrectly displayed as the only and already-chosen chair. so please email him (j...@unhosted.org) your vote, then he can gather all the votes and announce who the first w3c wg chairs are. since we publish a spec every 6 months, let's consider this chairs vote to be for a duration of six months as well, that's to say, whoever are elected as chairs now, are chairs for the duration of the October 2011 spec proposal. Before the April 2012 spec proposal, we will revote for new chairs (which then may or may not be the same people, but at least this stipulation limits their power)

or if someone as a better idea for how the process should work (i'm just making this up while i'm writing it), please reply to this thread.

cheers!
Michiel

Melvin Carvalho

Sep 23, 2011, 6:58:40 AM9/23/11