Richmond park Viz Whiz 27 Dec?

PennyW

Nov 3, 2010, 8:10:54 AM11/3/10
to ukvizsla
Hi All

Thinking of trying to organise a Viz Whiz for maybe Monday 27 December
in Richmond Park - how does that sound?

Pennyx

Alex Ruhemann

Nov 3, 2010, 3:08:44 PM11/3/10
to ukvi...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great to me! Molly and I will def be there...

Alex x

Hi All

Pennyx

19:34:00

luc...@hotmail.com

Nov 3, 2010, 4:08:29 PM11/3/10
to ukvizsla
Oh we would love to attend a Richmond Viz whizz as this would be the
nearest one to us, but this date is a little to near xmas. Is there
any chance we could organise one for a diff date?

Lucy

Lucinda Morgan

Nov 4, 2010, 4:01:45 PM11/4/10
to ukvi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Penny,

It's Lucinda with Denby...that sounds fab, if it goes ahead you can count me in!!

Thanks

Lucy x

Nov 4, 2010, 6:09:14 PM11/4/10
to ukvizsla
i really really really hope vigo wont come into season then....we
could not spay her as she had a bee sting the day she was booked in,
and now she's about to come into season in the next few weeks i hope
but could be a month...otherwise absolutely, would be soooo lovely!

On Nov 4, 8:01 pm, Lucinda Morgan <lucindamor...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Penny,
>
> It's Lucinda with Denby...that sounds fab, if it goes ahead you can count me
> in!!
>
> Thanks
>
> Lucy x
>
> ________________________________

kizvarda1

Nov 8, 2010, 6:44:01 AM11/8/10
to ukvizsla
Hi Penny,

I sent you an email a little while ago asking if you would be kind
enough to hand out the PM Leaflets at the Vizz Wizz, I don't think you
could have received it. Would you contact me please to let me know if
that is ok with you and also your address to send them if it is.

Many thanks

Lynn

On Nov 4, 10:09 pm, Strassenbahnhaltestelle <andreala...@gmail.com>

maria

Nov 8, 2010, 7:07:18 AM11/8/10
to ukvizsla
Hi Penny,

That sounds like a great idea, and just the right time to be walking
off all those extra xmas calories!

I'll be there with my ginger troublemaker!

Also i'll be in richmond this coming saturday and sunday
13th and 14th november- if anyone else is around i'd be intrested in
meeting up for a walk then too.

Maria

Knoesen Corinne

Nov 8, 2010, 8:46:25 AM11/8/10
to ukvi...@googlegroups.com
Ditto - hope Fettle doesn't come into season then.  Otherwise I would love to come.  one dog & between one & three walkers/spectators . . .

Helga Root

Nov 8, 2010, 9:26:29 AM11/8/10
to ukvi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lynne
I am going to collect for PM at our next North West Viz Wizz (on the 28th
Nov). Did you download the leaflet, if so, can you tell me where from?
Then I can hand them out at our Viz Wizz.
Thanks
Helgs

Nov 11, 2010, 12:19:30 PM11/11/10
to ukvi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Maria (& everyone else within striking distance of Richmond)

Would love to go for a walk in Richmond Park this weekend - let me know what suits you & maybe we can have a Whiz-ette?

Lou & Dizzy

Nov 12, 2010, 7:12:54 AM11/12/10
to ukvizsla
We'd love to come but sadly 10am is too early for us with the
travelling there.

Lou & Dizzy

PennyW

Dec 15, 2010, 11:35:54 AM12/15/10
to ukvizsla
Hi All

Reminder:

My email address is pwah...@hotmail.co.uk, mobile (for any
stragglers!) is 07973 165661

Boring stuff - please note that this walk is not run by any
organisation, so everybody comes at their own risk.

Happy Christmas!

Penny

On Nov 9, 9:15 am, Penny Waheed <pwah...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Sorry not to have confirmed things earlier but I wanted to be sure that the Viz Whiz would be happening first! Bit stuck on the date as I am tied to when I am sure my other half will be in the UK - however as I have said before not doing this in any official capacity so happy for someone else to do one on another date too .....
>
> So to confirm:
>
> Viz Whiz from Pembroke Lodge Car Park (the end near the refreshment stall), Richmond Park on Monday 27 December at 10.00 am. Pembroke Lodge is the car park between Richmond Gate and Kingston Gate.
>
> Option of lunch after at the Lass O Richmond Hill - please let me know if interested so I can book a table - I'll be going!
>
> I will collect money on behalf of Vizsla welfare and happy to give out some leaflets about PM. Lynn please email me direct and I wil give you my address.
>
> My email address is pwah...@hotmail.co.uk, mobile (for any stragglers!) is 07973 165661
> > athttp://groups.google.com/group/ukvizsla?hl=en.-Hide quoted text -

> > --

Susie Zarpanely

Dec 16, 2010, 1:39:46 PM12/16/10
to vizsla discussion group
Hi Penny

 Sadly no puppies visable so I might just join you if I can get out of bed in time!!!!!

Susie

> Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:35:54 -0800

> Subject: Re: Richmond park Viz Whiz 27 Dec?

randomapricot

Dec 17, 2010, 8:20:41 AM12/17/10
to ukvizsla
Hello Penny,

We will be in Chessington for Christmas, so it would be great bring
our Vizsla Morph to another Vizz Whizz (we are New Forest regulars).

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Damian, Laura and Morph

Strassenbahnhaltestelle

Dec 24, 2010, 8:50:56 AM12/24/10
to ukvizsla
hello, is there anyway someone could collect me at Richmond station?
as we are meeting in the car park in teh middle of the it'd take me
three hours to get there from hackney via bus, train, then 1 hour
walk....xxAndrea

Penny Waheed

Dec 25, 2010, 4:08:44 AM12/25/10
to ukvi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suzie

Just got back from a week away, sorry to hear about no pups, would be good to see you

Happy Xmas!

Px

From: susi...@hotmail.com

To: ukvi...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Richmond park Viz Whiz 27 Dec?
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 18:39:46 +0000

Penny Waheed

Dec 25, 2010, 4:12:05 AM12/25/10
to ukvi...@googlegroups.com
Can't offer to pickup as will have girls in the car and nelly is convinced that any dog that comes near the car is out to steal it,

but will drop them off before lunch, so could drop off perhaps?

Alternatively if no other offers the 371 bus from the station stops outside the American University/ lass o richmond Hill pub and is probably only a 10 minute walk from there

Px

> Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 05:50:56 -0800

> Subject: Re: Richmond park Viz Whiz 27 Dec?

Strassenbahnhaltestelle

Dec 26, 2010, 12:06:30 PM12/26/10
to ukvizsla
hi Penny, thanks, will try my best, but can't promise, the dalston to
richmond trains are (surprise surprise) not working tomorrow, i don't
know if i can make it all the way with the big schlepp. i am working
on friends to come (in car)....fingers crossed xxA

On Dec 25, 9:12 am, Penny Waheed <pwah...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Can't offer to pickup as will have girls in the car and nelly is convinced that any dog that comes near the car is out to steal it,
>
> but will drop them off before lunch, so could drop off perhaps?
>
> Alternatively if no other offers the 371 bus from the station stops outside the American University/ lass o richmond Hill pub and is probably only a 10 minute walk from there
>
> Px
>
> > Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 05:50:56 -0800
> > Subject: Re: Richmond park Viz Whiz 27 Dec?
> > From: andreala...@gmail.com

Susie Zarpanely

Dec 26, 2010, 2:18:15 PM12/26/10
to vizsla discussion group

 Hi Andrea

 If it is only you and one dog think I could pick you up but will have 3 dogs one 2 year old human and  push chair

Susie

From: pwa...@hotmail.co.uk
To: ukvi...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 09:12:05 +0000

PennyW

Dec 29, 2010, 5:13:19 AM12/29/10
to ukvizsla
Hi All

Many thanks to all that came on the walk, managed to walk off some of
the Christmas indulgence!

Thanks also to those that contributed to to the collection, raised £63
for Vizsla Rescue.

Penny

On Dec 26, 7:18 pm, Susie Zarpanely <susiez...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>  Hi Andrea
>
>  If it is only you and one dog think I could pick you up but will have 3 dogs one 2 year old human and  push chair
>
> Susie
>
> From: pwah...@hotmail.co.uk
> To: ukvi...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: RE: Richmond park Viz Whiz 27 Dec?
> Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 09:12:05 +0000
>
> Can't offer to pickup as will have girls in the car and nelly is convinced that any dog that comes near the car is out to steal it,
>
> but will drop them off before lunch, so could drop off perhaps?
>
> Alternatively if no other offers the 371 bus from the station stops outside the American University/ lass o richmond Hill pub and is probably only a 10 minute walk from there
>
> Px
>

> > Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 05:50:56 -0800
> > Subject: Re: Richmond park Viz Whiz 27 Dec?
> > From: andreala...@gmail.com
> > To: ukvi...@googlegroups.com
>
> > hello, is there anyway someone could collect me at Richmond station?
> > as we are meeting in the car park in teh middle of the it'd take me
> > three hours to get there from hackney via bus, train, then 1 hour
> > walk....xxAndrea
>
> > On Dec 17, 1:20 pm, randomapricot <randomapri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hello Penny,
>
> > > We will be in Chessington for Christmas, so it would be great bring
> > > our Vizsla Morph to another Vizz Whizz (we are New Forest regulars).
>
> > > Looking forward to meeting everyone!
>
> > > Damian, Laura and Morph

Helga Root

Dec 29, 2010, 5:20:31 PM12/29/10
to ukvi...@googlegroups.com

Hi Penny
Glad you had a good Viz Whizz and as well as losing a few pounds, you
certainly did a great job collecting a good few for Viz rescue! Well done to
you all!! Any pics? You know we love to see all them Gingers running
around like looneys!!

Wishing all the folk who share their lives with a Ginger or three, a Very
Happy and Healthy New Year! Here's to lots more fun and frolics with them
in 2011!
Luv
Helgs

Jan 1, 2011, 8:00:16 AM1/1/11
to ukvizsla

Susie Zarpanely

Jan 1, 2011, 5:45:38 PM1/1/11
to vizsla discussion group
Super pics Damian and Laura, I reckon you should run a caption competition for some of them! OMG what ARE you wearing? and GERROFF come to mind!!!!!!!

Susie

> Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 13:34:45 -0800

> Subject: Re: Richmond park Viz Whiz 27 Dec?

Penny Waheed

Jan 2, 2011, 3:14:15 AM1/2/11
to ukvi...@googlegroups.com
Great photos - thanks!

> Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 13:34:45 -0800

> Subject: Re: Richmond park Viz Whiz 27 Dec?

Radar & Rio Dorset Red Dogs

Jan 2, 2011, 9:38:14 AM1/2/11
to ukvizsla
Sounds like you all had a brilliant walk.

Damian - Just loved the photos...brilliant as usual...don't forget to
come to the New Forest whizz on the 16th...we'd love pictures of that
one too!!!

Juliet x

On Dec 31 2010, 9:34 pm, randomapricot <randomapri...@gmail.com>