Unbeatable Voiptalk offer? End of sipgate?

bally...@googlemail.com

May 12, 2006, 6:09:19 AM5/12/06
I bought the Evening Standard newspaper yesterday which came with a
booklet called Really Useful Directory. Voiptalk has an offer in there
which i signed up to. You get a free geo number, £2 credit and
voicemail. They advertise "no contract, no line rental, no monthly fee"
so i can only assume that it's completely free.

Sipgate do a free geo number and do not offer support so i can't see
how the voiptalk offer isn't a better offer, especially since they say
that they have a support line, although you do need to have made a
purchase apparently in order to take advantage of this.

Link is: http://www.voiptalk.org/reallyvoip

Bal

Ivor Jones

May 12, 2006, 6:21:04 AM5/12/06

<bally...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> Sipgate do a free geo number and do not offer support so
> i can't see how the voiptalk offer isn't a better offer,
> especially since they say that they have a support line,
> although you do need to have made a purchase apparently
> in order to take advantage of this.

When you say Sipgate do not offer support, what do you mean..? They do,
but only by email; you did not say "no telephone support" so if that is
what you meant, please clarify.

Ivor

Jim

May 12, 2006, 6:20:33 AM5/12/06
Many thanks - have signed up for this free offer :)

bally...@googlemail.com

May 12, 2006, 6:37:23 AM5/12/06
Ivor,

Sorry, how careless of me. Do you work for sipgate or something? From
my experience their email support leaves a lot to be desired as well.

Ivor Jones

May 12, 2006, 7:59:27 AM5/12/06

<bally...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

No, I don't work for them but I have never had a major problem and those I
have had were quickly sorted.

Are you a mate of Dex or something..? You two would get along well.

Ivor

Chris Davies

May 12, 2006, 7:40:31 AM5/12/06
bally...@googlemail.com wrote:
> Sipgate do a free geo number and do not offer support [...]

I've never had anything but good helpful advice from the folks on the
other end of Sipgate's email support address. They've even obliged when I
recently asked them to initiate a SIP Peering arrangement with a (fairly)
large UK ISP.

Chris

Thomas Kenyon

May 12, 2006, 8:41:45 AM5/12/06
Either I've been lucky or you haven't.

Every time I've mailed them (which hasn't been many) I have had swift,
polite, clued and helpful responses.

Thomas Kenyon

May 12, 2006, 8:44:51 AM5/12/06
bally...@googlemail.com wrote:
> I bought the Evening Standard newspaper yesterday which came with a
> booklet called Really Useful Directory. Voiptalk has an offer in there
> which i signed up to. You get a free geo number, £2 credit and
> voicemail. They advertise "no contract, no line rental, no monthly fee"
> so i can only assume that it's completely free.

This normally costs £2/month from voiptalk, so it's a good offer.
One thing voiptalk have over sipgate is that you can have your incoming
calls terminated via IAX2 as well as SIP, although their management
interface is very basic.

Thomas Kenyon

May 12, 2006, 8:55:44 AM5/12/06

Well, in the time since I wrote that email, I have signed up, configured
it to work with IAX, configured it with asterisk and tested it.

Worked, and connection was very quick (rang on my deskphone before the
first ring noise came out of my mobile, and that includes delays caused
by things like running an AGI script before using Dial etc.).

Dave Saville

May 12, 2006, 9:35:12 AM5/12/06
Anyone tried logging into their new account other than by the link in the
registration email?

The "my account" and "top up" buttons do nothing on both firefox & mozilla.

www.voiptalk.org/login.php works though.

Don't tell me - "It works in IE" splutter :-(

--

Regards

Dave Saville

Thomas Kenyon

May 12, 2006, 9:40:49 AM5/12/06
Dave Saville wrote:
> Anyone tried logging into their new account other than by the link in the
> registration email?
>
> The "my account" and "top up" buttons do nothing on both firefox & mozilla.
>
> www.voiptalk.org/login.php works though.
>
> Don't tell me - "It works in IE" splutter :-(

Working here in Firefox 1.5.0.3 and Opera 8.54.

Are you sure it isn't a cookie or somesuch left over from before the
account had been confirmed (using the link in the email).

Dave Saville

May 12, 2006, 9:58:01 AM5/12/06

I opened the link in the email in mozilla and then wondered how one got in
subsequently. As the link did not appear to work I then tried Firefox 1.5.0.2
(latest for my platform) and that did not work either.

Dave Saville

May 12, 2006, 10:04:04 AM5/12/06

Might have sussed it - I think the whole top part of the page is a Flash
thingy. I only have Flash 5 (again latest I can get) and that might be the
explanation.

Don't you just love web writers who just *have* to use Flash just for frigging
button effects :-(

bally...@googlemail.com

May 12, 2006, 11:55:14 AM5/12/06
Strange. If that doesn't work then use the "My Account" link at the
bottom!

I've just got myself a birmingham number, called my colleagues in US
for an hour and India for 20 mins. I can't fault this. I've just topped
up £10 credit.

Virgo17

May 12, 2006, 12:58:50 PM5/12/06
On Fri, 12 May 2006 12:40:31 +0100, Chris Davies
<chris-...@roaima.co.uk> wrote:

>I've never had anything but good helpful advice from the folks on the
>other end of Sipgate's email support address. They've even obliged when I
>recently asked them to initiate a SIP Peering arrangement with a (fairly)
>large UK ISP.

At the risk of being a 'me too' merchant, I have to say that I have
had two dealings with Sipgate support with regard to SMS problems.

On both occasions the problem was dealt with reasonably quickly and
both problems rectified. I can only speak as I find companies and
Sipgate have been fine with me.

V.

Brian A

May 12, 2006, 2:41:30 PM5/12/06
On Fri, 12 May 2006 12:44:51 GMT, Thomas Kenyon
<t...@art-it-services.co.uk> wrote:

>bally...@googlemail.com wrote:
>> I bought the Evening Standard newspaper yesterday which came with a
>> booklet called Really Useful Directory. Voiptalk has an offer in there
>> which i signed up to. You get a free geo number, £2 credit and
>> voicemail. They advertise "no contract, no line rental, no monthly fee"
>> so i can only assume that it's completely free.
>>
>This normally costs £2/month from voiptalk, so it's a good offer.

+ VAT I think. Am I not right though that you can then use the number
as a DID directed to a SIP address of your choice? That won't be so, I
assume, with the free number.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Geo

May 12, 2006, 2:49:41 PM5/12/06

After filling in the compulsory information it just loops back asking for the
(presumably) non-compulsory stuff!
" Please enter a valid street address
Please enter a valid postcode
Please enter a valid value for city
Please enter a valid value for your telephone number "

Not impressed...

Geo

Thomas Kenyon

May 12, 2006, 2:56:02 PM5/12/06
The option is there, and it lets you set it, (not testing it fully).

TKD

May 12, 2006, 3:12:17 PM5/12/06

Many thanks for this. I've just been able to use this free offer to route
two new geographic numbers to my Sipgate account.

Brian

May 12, 2006, 3:57:39 PM5/12/06
On 2006-05-12, Thomas Kenyon <t...@art-it-services.co.uk> wrote:

> Brian A wrote:
>> + VAT I think. Am I not right though that you can then use the number
>> as a DID directed to a SIP address of your choice? That won't be so, I
>> assume, with the free number.
>>
> The option is there, and it lets you set it, (not testing it fully).

Tested for directing to the usual default SIP port (5060). It works.

Brian.

Brian

May 12, 2006, 3:57:39 PM5/12/06
On 2006-05-12, Geo <hy1k...@dea.spamcon.org> wrote:
> On 12 May 2006 03:09:19 -0700, bally...@googlemail.com wrote:

[Snip]

>>Link is: http://www.voiptalk.org/reallyvoip
>>
> After filling in the compulsory information it just loops back asking for the
> (presumably) non-compulsory stuff!
> " Please enter a valid street address
> Please enter a valid postcode
> Please enter a valid value for city
> Please enter a valid value for your telephone number "
>
> Not impressed...

The compulsory fields are not marked correctly. Or, I suppose, my
browser is not displaying them as compulsory. Which is why the webpage
informs you that you have left some of them blank. I doesn't prevent
you from signing up for an account.

Brian.

Jono

May 12, 2006, 4:21:23 PM5/12/06
Thomas Kenyon has brought this to us :

> Well, in the time since I wrote that email, I have signed up, configured
> it to work with IAX, configured it with asterisk and tested it.
>
> Worked, and connection was very quick (rang on my deskphone before the
> first ring noise came out of my mobile, and that includes delays caused
> by things like running an AGI script before using Dial etc.).

Are you using asterisk@home.............could you share your iax
settings?...please?

Thomas Kenyon

May 12, 2006, 4:48:05 PM5/12/06
I used the instructions on the site, first you set the account to use
iax and give it your ip, then you set up a user/friend with a name that
matches your phone number and then an extension in wherever that
user/friend points to with the number that's the same as yours (all
phone number, not account number, the account number is used for making
outgoing calls though).

Thomas Kenyon

May 12, 2006, 4:49:23 PM5/12/06
Jono wrote:
> > Thomas Kenyon has brought this to us :

> > Are you using asterisk@home.............could you share your iax
> > settings?...please?

Not using asterisk@home, using 1.2.7.
Message has been deleted

paul123

May 12, 2006, 4:59:52 PM5/12/06

Jono I got my voiptalk working about a year ago on AAH on SIP after a
fair bit of pfaffing about. I never did get it working both ways on
IAX. These settings probably contain some excess "fat" and could be
trimmed down. For "USERNAME" and "PASSWORD" you do the obvious...

4 Things to do:

1) In AMP/FreePBX - trunks - new SIP trunk

Max Channels : 1

Trunk Name: Voiptalk

Outgoing:
PEER DETAILS:
allow=ulaw
authuser=USERNAME
canreinvite=no
context=from-pstn
defaultexpirey=160
disallow=all
dtmfmode=info
fromdomain=voiptalk.org
fromuser=USERNAME
host=voiptalk.org
insecure=very
maxexpirey=180
nat=yes
secret=PASSWORD
type=friend
username=USERNAME

USER CONTEXT:
Incoming Settings:
USER Details
allow=ulaw
authuser=USERNAME
canreinvite=no
context=custom-voiptalk
defaultexpirey=160
disallow=all
dtmfmode=info
fromdomain=voiptalk.org
fromuser=USERNAME
host=voiptalk.org
insecure=very
maxexpirey=180
nat=yes
secret=PASSWORD
type=peer
username=USERNAME

REG STRING:
USERNAME:PASS...@voiptalk.org/USERNAME

NB: context in USER Details is custom-voiptalk, which we'll create
later.

2) In AMP/FreePBX - inbound routes,

create a route where the DID number is your voiptalk username

3) in config-edit - extensions_custom.conf

add a context like this:
[custom-voiptalk]
exten => USERNAME,1,Goto(ext-did,USERNAME,1)
exten => USERNAME,2,Voicemail,u200
replace the 200 with whatever voicemailbox you want

4) On the voiptalk website, login and go to Manage my Incoming Numbers
and select Route to a voiptalk ID, where you select your USERNAME Id.

then test it. :)

Sean

May 12, 2006, 5:18:33 PM5/12/06
Am i stupid?

How do i get a free geo number?

I guess you have to supply a valid UK address?

paul123

May 12, 2006, 5:32:26 PM5/12/06
Sorry .. the user context in step 1 should have your username - your
voiptalk id number...

USER CONTEXT: USERNAME

Brian

May 12, 2006, 5:47:22 PM5/12/06
On 2006-05-12, Sean <seanhard...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Am i stupid?

I'll treat this as a rhetorical question but will point out the lack of
context in which you pose this and your other two queries.

> How do i get a free geo number?

Follow the link given in the original posting and complete the
application.

> I guess you have to supply a valid UK address?

Why guess? Try giving a non-UK address and let us know what happens.

Brian.

Jono

May 12, 2006, 6:39:39 PM5/12/06
paul123 explained on 12/05/2006 :

> Sorry .. the user context in step 1 should have your username - your
> voiptalk id number...
>
> USER CONTEXT: USERNAME

Thanks.

I'm almost there.

I can make calls to the test number, which congratulates me on setting
things up properly.

If I try ringing out, I'm told by a very polite lady that "this number
is not yet in service"

Inbound results in silence.

The CLI sip show registry reveals registered.

Jono

May 12, 2006, 6:53:17 PM5/12/06
on 12/05/2006, Jono supposed :

UPDATE.

Inbound is working, outbound to PSTN not. I am dialling in the format
44800800150, 44121X. etc.

alex

May 12, 2006, 7:03:24 PM5/12/06

Try 0044121X or 0121X.

Failing that, try www.voiptalk.org/support - the response time on
queries on the issue tracker should be no more than 4 (working) hours.

alex

Jono

May 12, 2006, 7:17:37 PM5/12/06
alex pretended :

Duh!

I shouldn't try these things at this time of night. I'm sure I read
that one should dial 44XXXXXXXXXX.

0044 works, of course.

Thanks.

Sean

May 12, 2006, 7:24:55 PM5/12/06
Well, it did not seem to work with a fake address :)

Sean

May 12, 2006, 7:28:27 PM5/12/06
Does anyone know if it is possible to disable voicemail?

Thanks

alex

May 13, 2006, 6:29:36 AM5/13/06

Na, +44 would be an acceptable thing to dial, although I'm not sure
VoIPtalk will accept numbers in that format.

('00' is the UK code to dial abroad. '44' is the International code to
dial the UK. '+' is a generic code to dial out of a country.)

alex

alex

May 13, 2006, 6:34:13 AM5/13/06
Sean wrote:
> Does anyone know if it is possible to disable voicemail?

I'm not quite sure what options you've got access to.

Can you get to 'Manage my Scheduled Dialplan'? From there you would be
able to select your VoIPtalk ID and set a rule from 00:00-23:59 to play
the unavailable message (as opposed to voicemail) if you were
offline/busy/not answering the phone.

If you can't see those settings, www.voiptalk.org/support *might* be
able to disable it manually for you.

Alex

> Thanks

Loz

May 13, 2006, 6:35:16 AM5/13/06

What phone are you using?

Tried SJPhone and the audio is really crackily. Doesn't break up other
than the audio being crackily.

Tried voipcheap and internetcalls (same thing) and the quality is fine.
I've got 2mbit down, 256k up internet and nothing else is using the
line at the time of testing.

Ran a speed test and got this
http://www.speedtest.bbmax.co.uk/results.php?t=1147480279&v=29705

GwG

May 13, 2006, 6:46:57 AM5/13/06
I set up a Ripley, Derbyshire number, starting 01773 31****. I can dial
out OK, and the number is displayed at the called party's end, but when
I dial the number from various options, I get the message "Sorry, this
number is not in service, please try again later"
It looks like it could be another case of numbers being released when
exchanges have not been enabled to handle them.

Loz

May 13, 2006, 6:49:03 AM5/13/06
Loz wrote:

> What phone are you using?
>
> Tried SJPhone and the audio is really crackily. Doesn't break up other
> than the audio being crackily.
>
> Tried voipcheap and internetcalls (same thing) and the quality is fine.
> I've got 2mbit down, 256k up internet and nothing else is using the
> line at the time of testing.
>
> Ran a speed test and got this
> http://www.speedtest.bbmax.co.uk/results.php?t=1147480279&v=29705

Know I'm replying to my own post, but...

It works with X-Lite fine :)

Paul Cupis

May 13, 2006, 7:11:10 AM5/13/06

Are you calling from a BT landline, or other? Using CPS at all?

alex

May 13, 2006, 7:29:59 AM5/13/06

Hmm. Not a lot I can do from here but could you email your VoIPtalk ID
to al...@telappliant.com so I can take a look?

alex

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

May 13, 2006, 9:53:36 AM5/13/06
Thus spaketh alex:

>> Duh!
>>
>> I shouldn't try these things at this time of night. I'm sure I read
>> that one should dial 44XXXXXXXXXX.
>
> Na, +44 would be an acceptable thing to dial, although I'm not sure
> VoIPtalk will accept numbers in that format.
>
> ('00' is the UK code to dial abroad. '44' is the International code
> to dial the UK. '+' is a generic code to dial out of a country.)
>
> alex
>
>> 0044 works, of course.
>>
>> Thanks.

00 is the European and many other countries code for dialling out of
country.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For £5 airtime bonus contact via:

Geo

May 13, 2006, 11:33:56 AM5/13/06

Slightly better today - it is only complaining about a missing "city" and there
is now one of these anti-bot type_the_characters_above things but I relented and
gave them a "city".

Geo

Ivor Jones

May 13, 2006, 12:14:48 PM5/13/06

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
wrote in message

[snip]

> 00 is the European and many other countries code for
> dialling out of country.

Damn silly if you ask me to have to dial an international prefix to dial
the same country your phone number is located in..! Don't get that problem
with Sipgate <g>

Ivor

Thomas Kenyon

May 13, 2006, 12:16:51 PM5/13/06
Oh for heavens sake, it's only the matter of writing/fixing your dialplan.

alex

May 13, 2006, 12:44:34 PM5/13/06

Do you get it with any UK ITSP?

Ivor Jones

May 13, 2006, 1:03:04 PM5/13/06
"Thomas Kenyon" <t...@art-it-services.co.uk> wrote in
message news:TDn9g.11202$M16....@newsfe2-win.ntli.net
> Ivor Jones wrote:

[snip]

> > Damn silly if you ask me to have to dial an
> > international prefix to dial the same country your
> > phone number is located in..! Don't get that problem
> > with Sipgate <g>
>

> Oh for heavens sake, it's only the matter of
> writing/fixing your dialplan.

If your device allows it. Not all do. It's still daft IMHO.

Ivor

Ivor Jones

May 13, 2006, 1:07:06 PM5/13/06

"alex" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

I only use Sipgate and Gradwell in the UK, although I dabble with others
elsewhere. Neither require anything other than the normal format for
numbers dialled within the country where the number is based.

Ok, I admit it is necessary to do a little tinkering if you wish to take
advantage of local dialling, i.e. only dialling the last 6, 7 or 8 digits
(depending on area code) of the number where your code is, but if I want
to dial London 020 from my Birmingham 0121 number I do not have to dial
004420 to do it. Nor should I have to.

Ivor

GwG

May 13, 2006, 1:23:11 PM5/13/06

"Paul Cupis" <pa...@cupis.co.uk> wrote in message

Tried on Three, Orange, and Sipgate, same result.

GwG

May 13, 2006, 1:23:11 PM5/13/06

"alex" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Thanks Alex, details sent.

Loz

May 13, 2006, 1:31:00 PM5/13/06
Ivor Jones wrote:

> I only use Sipgate and Gradwell in the UK, although I dabble with others
> elsewhere. Neither require anything other than the normal format for
> numbers dialled within the country where the number is based.
>
> Ok, I admit it is necessary to do a little tinkering if you wish to take
> advantage of local dialling, i.e. only dialling the last 6, 7 or 8 digits
> (depending on area code) of the number where your code is, but if I want
> to dial London 020 from my Birmingham 0121 number I do not have to dial
> 004420 to do it. Nor should I have to.

Don't need to on Voiptalk either?

Or least it works if you don't :)

alex

May 13, 2006, 1:54:48 PM5/13/06

No, you don't. We'd all get annoyed in the office if we had to :-p

alex

Brian A

May 13, 2006, 3:21:12 PM5/13/06

Has anyone managed to get voiptalk working as a gateway?
If so what settings did you use?

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

GwG

May 13, 2006, 3:17:28 PM5/13/06

"alex" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Thanks for sorting out the above problem Alex, everything working OK
now.

David Floyd

May 13, 2006, 5:04:24 PM5/13/06
In message of Sat, 13 May 2006, Brian A writes

>Has anyone managed to get voiptalk working as a gateway?
>If so what settings did you use?

Do you mean a gateway on a Sipura?

Paul Cupis

May 13, 2006, 6:44:29 PM5/13/06

Perhaps those networks have not built the range, then. Try from BT to
see if it is a voiptalk problem - if it works from BT, ask voiptalk to
ask the failing operators to build the range.

Brian A

May 13, 2006, 7:05:41 PM5/13/06
On Sat, 13 May 2006 22:04:24 +0100, David Floyd <da...@floyd.org.uk>
wrote:

Yes. I tried using voiptalk.org, nat.voiptalk.org,
nat.voiptalk.org:5065 as a gateway setting but none of them worked.
eg.
Gateway: 123...@nat.voiptalk.org
Gw authID: 1234567
GW NAT Mapping Enable: YES
(where 1234567 represents my SIP number)

It might well work OK as the prime provider but I can't get it to work
as a gateway.

Thomas Kenyon

May 13, 2006, 10:20:18 PM5/13/06
Paul Cupis wrote:

> GwG wrote:
>> Tried on Three, Orange, and Sipgate, same result.
>
> Perhaps those networks have not built the range, then. Try from BT to
> see if it is a voiptalk problem - if it works from BT, ask voiptalk to
> ask the failing operators to build the range.

But for gods sake, check, double check and triple check your configs first.

Paul Cupis

May 14, 2006, 3:53:56 AM5/14/06

Absolutely, hence the "if it works from BT" bit.

The GwG, you could have seen if you can call 01773 31 0901 from
Three/Orange/Sipgate to test to see if it was a network-build issue.

Looking at the post from GwG 20060513T2017, though, it's implied that it
may have been a Telappliant/Voiptalk issue.

Message has been deleted

GwG

May 14, 2006, 4:07:11 AM5/14/06

"Paul Cupis" <pa...@cupis.co.uk> wrote in message

Thanks all, it appears to have been a Telappliant/Voiptalk issue, and
was quickly sorted out by Alex.

David Floyd

May 14, 2006, 4:16:30 AM5/14/06
In message of Sat, 13 May 2006, Brian A writes
>On Sat, 13 May 2006 22:04:24 +0100, David Floyd <da...@floyd.org.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>In message of Sat, 13 May 2006, Brian A writes
>>>>
>>>Has anyone managed to get voiptalk working as a gateway?
>>>If so what settings did you use?
>>>

>>Do you mean a gateway on a Sipura?
>Yes. I tried using voiptalk.org, nat.voiptalk.org,
>nat.voiptalk.org:5065 as a gateway setting but none of them worked.
>eg.
>Gateway: 123...@nat.voiptalk.org
>Gw authID: 1234567
>GW NAT Mapping Enable: YES
>(where 1234567 represents my SIP number)
>
>It might well work OK as the prime provider but I can't get it to work
>as a gateway.
>
>Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Worked first time fore me, using:
Gateway 4: 8765...@voiptalk.org
GW4 NAT Mapping enabled: Yes
GW4 Auth ID: 87654321
GW4 Password: [Your Voiptalk password (not your login password]

Then I tested it to the BT SMS control number 0800 587 5252 which also
confirmed the number I was calling from.

David

David Floyd

May 14, 2006, 4:51:55 AM5/14/06
In message of Sun, 14 May 2006, David Floyd writes
I should have added (but should be obvious) that 87654321 is your
VoipTalk ID (or sometimes referred to as SIP number).

David

Brian A

May 14, 2006, 7:38:23 AM5/14/06
On Sun, 14 May 2006 09:51:55 +0100, David Floyd <da...@floyd.org.uk>
wrote:

Thank you David, for your reply. I had already done exactly as you
said. However, the difference was I tried calling 901 and 902 as test
numbers. Both returned an unobtainable tone. When I tried the 0800 it
worked fine just as you said. So, it was obviously working.
I just checked my dial plan and it was obvious why the 0800 worked and
the 901 didn't. All sorted now. My fault for not checking more
thoroughly. Thanks!

Sean

May 17, 2006, 1:48:12 PM5/17/06
It is not possible to diable voicemail unless you are on prepay tariff

Jono

May 17, 2006, 2:41:31 PM5/17/06
Sean presented the following explanation :
> It is not possible to disable voicemail unless you are on prepay tariff

is it not a pre-pay tariff that was on offer?....the one that came with
the £2 credit.

Sean

May 17, 2006, 3:40:32 PM5/17/06
Don't ask me, customer services said it!

paul123

May 18, 2006, 6:21:23 AM5/18/06

maybe they mean monthly pre-pay - like their silver tariff, or europe
all in tariff, or whatever it's called?

I have the silver tariff and that includes options to turn off
voicemail etc

Sean

May 18, 2006, 11:00:51 AM5/18/06
Yes, seems so "You are on a normal voiptalk tariff, not prepay silver or
unlimited which gives you cheaper calls for a monthly lost. "