Pay As You Go Mobile Phone Price Comparison Website is launched, www.boxbreak.com - The UKs only impartial PAYG Price Comparison Website

nokian...@yahoo.co.uk

Sep 27, 2006, 9:25:43 AM9/27/06
Pay As You Go Mobile Phone Price Comparison Website is launched - The
UKs only impartial PAYG Price Comparison Website, PAYG Mobile Phone
Price Comparison Website

Boxbreak.com has now been launched in the UK

Article Review - http://www.boxbreak.com

Boxbreak.com is the only independent pay as you go mobile phone price
comparison website in the UK. Unlike other price comparison websites,
we are dedicated to pay as you go handset prices only, we are not
dependant on sponsors or paid links, we are completely impartial; we
find the prices ourselves and publish them here. Once you have found
the handset you want at the lowest price, simply click on the BUY NOW
button and you will be taken to the selected stores secure online
purchasing department.

We compare prices from all the leading manufacturers of mobile phones
including Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, sony-ericsson, LG, NEC, Siemens,
Sharp, sagem, Panasonic on all the big networks...Vodafone, O2, Orange,
T-mobile, 3 (three at superdrug), Virgin mobile, easymobile, tesco and
fresh.

The prices are then compared at each of the leading high street and
online retailers including... Amazon, Argos, 3 (three), boots,
carphonewarehouse, comet, curry's, dialaphone, Dixon's, helloprepay
(e2save), lxdirect (little woods), o2 store, orange, phones4u, tesco,
the link, t-mobile, virgin mobile, Vodafone and woolworths.

Our team survey and update over 1000 pay as you go handset prices every
day from all the major high street and online retailers of pay as you
go mobile phones.

http://www.boxbreak.com

Pay As You Go Mobile Phone Price Comparison Website is launched - The
UKs only impartial PAYG Price Comparison Website, PAYG Mobile Phone
Price Comparison Website, Pay As You Go Mobile Phone Price Comparison
Website is launched - The UKs only impartial PAYG Price Comparison
Website, PAYG Mobile Phone Price Comparison Website, Pay As You Go
Mobile Phone Price Comparison Website is launched - The UKs only
impartial PAYG Price Comparison Website, PAYG Mobile Phone Price
Comparison

Message has been deleted

jhp...@googlemail.com

Sep 27, 2006, 10:10:09 AM9/27/06

nokian...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
> Pay As You Go Mobile Phone Price Comparison Website is launched - The
> UKs only impartial PAYG Price Comparison Website, PAYG Mobile Phone
> Price Comparison Website
>
> Boxbreak.com has now been launched in the UK
>
> Article Review - http://www.boxbreak.com
>
> Boxbreak.com is the only independent pay as you go mobile phone price
> comparison website in the UK. Unlike other price comparison websites,
> we are dedicated to pay as you go handset prices only, we are not
> dependant on sponsors or paid links, we are completely impartial; we
> find the prices ourselves and publish them here. Once you have found
> the handset you want at the lowest price, simply click on the BUY NOW
> button and you will be taken to the selected stores secure online
> purchasing department.
>
> We compare prices from all the leading manufacturers of mobile phones

I never do business with people who use rip off 0871 customer service
numbers.

Dave

Sep 27, 2006, 12:36:06 PM9/27/06
"John the R-T" <malap...@heypete.com> wrote in message

> On 27 Sep 2006 06:25:43 -0700, nokian...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>
>> Pay As You Go Mobile Phone Price Comparison Website is launched
>
> Your researchers aren't much good are they?
> Your info is incorrect on at least one price.
> I paid £70 for a Sony Ericsson 510i in the Vodafone shop. Admittedly
> I had to add £20 topup to get it at that price.

Not to mention that the Samsung D900 best price is a tad under £260 locked
to Orange and a tad under £270 locked to Virgin. Why would I pay that when I
can get it unlocked to all networks, sim-free and totally unbranded for £245
from MobileFun's website!

SPAMY...@mailinator.com

Sep 27, 2006, 1:38:15 PM9/27/06
Hmmm. Reasonable-looking site, loads quite quickly, good searchable
options, the usual list priority options (by price, by network etc).
Tariff tables not always clear though.

Full address and location map under 'Contact Us'. Very good.

I wonder though...you are "not dependent on sponsors or paid
links"...so all those 'BUY NOW' buttons are just for convenience? And I
assume that all the click-throughs to Dial-a-phone etc are simply for
decoration?

Your claim to be impartial is immaterial, as there is no
critical/review material anywhere on the site.

Are you the first PAYG comparison website, or really 'THE UK'S NUMBER 1
PAY AS YOU GO MOBILE PHONE PRICE COMPARISON WEBSITE'? You only launched
a week ago. And you've spammed the whole world to tell them about it.

Methinks your comparison site is no more independent than any of the
others - that is to say, not very. The prospects for your intended
£30/month membership fee look poor, unless you get real advance
box-breaker-useful information.

Consumer buyers may find these useful:
http://www.larilliam.co.uk/payg.html
https://www.easymobile.com/selfcare/emcontent/services/cost_calculator.html
[universal cost calculator currently down, may be up again when Easy
have an improved offer!]

[For the uninitiated, 'box-breaking' means buying shipment quantities
of subsidised prepay handsets and selling them at higher prices on the
international market. Measures such as one handset-per-customer sales
limits, compulsory top-ups with phone purchases and gluing SIMs
permanently into a handset (yes, really!), and the new hardware
handware locks are intended to stop box-breaking. It is also the reason
why there is such a gap in cost between the average Sagem and average
Nokia on PAYG. The Nokias tend not to be subsidised, as they are
popular on the open market.]

To impress any consumers around here,
* indicate clearly onsite when *prices* are updated.
* stop pretending independence - why bother talking crap?
* make a difference - include the normally hidden information on your
tariff pages (credit validity period, disconnection for non-use period,
any charges for non-use)

O.

Usenet. Tell us about it.

Jon

Sep 27, 2006, 2:11:31 PM9/27/06
nokian...@yahoo.co.uk declared for all the world to hear...

> Pay As You Go Mobile Phone Price Comparison Website is launched

It's been around for months. And it's not that up to date. There are
some prices on there that are at least 3 weeks out of date.
--
Regards
Jon

nokian...@yahoo.co.uk

Oct 10, 2006, 7:25:13 AM10/10/06

hey there john and all others for your comments! i will deal with your
comments one by one!!!!

our claim to be impartial is correct due to the fact that we publish
all the prices from all the stores in the united kingdom unlike other
comparison sites where the information is fed and is out of date, they
rely on sponsored links and advertising.

boxbreak.com although does get paid for some affliation instead of just
publishing the information they get paid on they publish ALL the
information, ie companies such as Tescos who do not pay for affliations
for mobile phones - rather than omitting such stores we decided to
remain impartial and independent and publish all the prices, so our
supposed claim?!! to be impartial is actually true!!!!!!

the site is updated EVERY day to guarantee that all prices for pay as
you go mobile phones in the united kingdom are UP TO DATE!!!

thanx for your comments though in regard to the tariff section this is
currently being looked at and we are in total agreement - it is
tooooooo confusing.

please visit http://www.boxbreak.com and we guarantee you the best
prices for your Pay As You Go Mobile Phone in the United Kingdom!

have a lovely day and kind regards - sue x