faith in the world

Joe

Nov 18, 2005, 8:12:27 PM11/18/05
My 6680 fell out of my pocket while cycling, got home realised it wasn't
there anymore so called it a bloke answered was a bit scared he was just
playing with me saying he had my phone etc, but he immediately told me his
address. He had also rang my g/f to tell her he had my phone and his
address, quickly dashed round his house and he kindly handed me my phone. It
was insured through my bank, but god I feel lucky as hell.

jim.gm4dhj

Nov 19, 2005, 2:31:39 AM11/19/05

"Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Very good...there are some good people in this world,,,but not many...

Peter Saxton

Nov 19, 2005, 5:37:52 AM11/19/05
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:12:27 GMT, "Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com>
wrote:

It was good of him.

But, if he's not one of the criminal underclass he wouldnt know who to
sell it to and most likely the phone would just get blacklisted.

--
Peter Saxton from London
pe...@petersaxton.co.uk

Sprite

Nov 19, 2005, 7:55:30 AM11/19/05

"Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message

My brother dropped his K750i out of a moving train (what an idiot...) and it
landed on the tracks. He was drunk and spent the early hours ranting to the
poor Orange Customer Services rep and telling them how crap they were etc
etc, when they refused to offer him a replacement (not covered for throwing
them out of trains, apparently). Sleepless night for me, but one rep
eventually caved and sent out another.

Next day someone called up to say they went out to get the phone from the
tracks and they sent it down to us, mildly bruised but otherwise it perfect
condition. :)

I do wish my brother would learn his lesson, though.

--
Sue