Ray - The Diary of a Betdaq Trader

BigLAY

Feb 14, 2007, 6:07:25 AM2/14/07
Noticed a link to this fella on the Betdaq site. Now forgive my
cynicism but is this for real. The guy claims to be a Betdaq in
running trader but it seems to me that he can only be betting on
Betfair. There simply isnt the liquidity on betdaq in running markets.
Quite simply many of his bets are either imaginairy or he is not being
100% and using Betfair. Either way its a very dubious parctice for
Betdaq to endorse a gambling blog that quite simply does add up to me.

We wont even broach the subject of his betting 1.01 in running using
ATR & RUK pictures!

BigLAY

Feb 14, 2007, 6:12:59 AM2/14/07

lescor

Feb 14, 2007, 6:32:14 AM2/14/07

Is there something wrong with ATR and RUK pictures then??

Les -))

BigLAY

Feb 14, 2007, 7:01:36 AM2/14/07

Yes mate they are purposely delayed so that betting in running is nigh
on impossible

BigLAY

Feb 14, 2007, 8:04:14 AM2/14/07
On 14 Feb, 12:01, "BigLAY" <faw...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On 14 Feb, 11:32, lescor <lescorb...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > BigLAY wrote:
> > > Noticed a link to this fella on theBetdaqsite. Now forgive my

> > > cynicism but is this for real. The guy claims to be aBetdaqin
> > > runningtraderbut it seems to me that he can only be betting on
> > > Betfair. There simply isnt the liquidity onbetdaqin running markets.

> > > Quite simply many of his bets are either imaginairy or he is not being
> > > 100% and using Betfair. Either way its a very dubious parctice for
> > >Betdaqto endorse a gambling blog that quite simply does add up to me.

> > > We wont even broach the subject of his betting 1.01 in running using
> > > ATR & RUK pictures!
>
> > Is there something wrong with ATR and RUK pictures then??
>
> > Les -))
>
> Yes mate they are purposely delayed so that betting in running is nigh
> on impossible

Except of course if you use live feeds or SIS of course!

TriJan

Feb 14, 2007, 2:48:34 PM2/14/07

It's even in Betdaq colours...as you rightly deduced - it's total bollox.

trij

BigLAY

Feb 14, 2007, 5:18:19 PM2/14/07
> trij- Hide quoted text -

Yeh had a look at sum of the prices in running on Betdaq today and
there is no way that he is getting matched at what he claims on that
exchange. If he isnt getting matched on Betdaq then its tantamount to
false advertising or maybe even worst.

TriJan

Feb 14, 2007, 5:56:32 PM2/14/07

This Ray guy isn't a dustman is he? Just wondering if it might be the
Garbage Boy.
Trij

lescor

Feb 15, 2007, 1:39:56 AM2/15/07

Well I'll be.............!

LC

TheSpor...@googlemail.com

Feb 15, 2007, 7:37:21 AM2/15/07
> LC- Hide quoted text -

Hi all,
Jusy a quick message to tell you all that everything I write on my
blog is true. I do very occassionally use Beffair but all the trading
on my blog is with Betdaq. If you have any questions I would be
pleased to answer them.
Ray http://thesportstrader.lastminuteliving.com/

BigLAY

Feb 15, 2007, 7:49:47 AM2/15/07

Just spotted this on your blog "In the 14:40 at Leicester I backed the
very short priced favourite, Chief Yeoman, for £133 @ 1.15 and laid
off @ 1.05. I backed him again for £26 @ 1.04 on the run in to net a
profit of £14.". Think that you will find that these prices were not
available on Betdaq!!! oh hum. You couldnt make it up could you?

TheSportsTrader

Feb 15, 2007, 7:54:41 AM2/15/07
> available on Betdaq!!! oh hum. You couldnt make it up could you?- Hide quoted text -

Hi BigLAY,

Here is my copied and pasted bets on the market that you question.
-02-2007 14:40 Leicester - Win Market BACK 2 Chief Yeoman
£133.00 1.15 £19.95 £14.32
231290029 LAY 2 Chief Yeoman 1.05 £133.00 -£6.65
231290457 BACK 2 Chief Yeoman £25.55 1.04 £1.02

batezee

Feb 15, 2007, 8:00:29 AM2/15/07
I think you both should take thius to a gambling site or Ng such as
UK.gamblng,unless you wiush to discuss horseracing,such as upcoming main
events!
If you had looked in you will have seen we discuss races and horses,
stables, news and views.
--
David

"That Damn Butterfly"

TheSportsTrader

Feb 15, 2007, 8:07:48 AM2/15/07

Hi Batezee,

I am sorry if I have offended you but I noticed this thread and felt
the need to put people right. Good Luck today.

Ray http://thesportstrader.lastminuteliving.com/

batezee

Feb 15, 2007, 9:46:11 AM2/15/07

"TheSportsTrader" <TheSpor...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

not offended and your post was in reply to big lay not us.

TriJan

Feb 15, 2007, 3:13:14 PM2/15/07
batezee wrote:
> I think you both should take thius to a gambling site or Ng such as
> UK.gamblng,unless you wiush to discuss horseracing,such as upcoming main
> events!
> If you had looked in you will have seen we discuss races and horses,
> stables, news and views.

As if ever you've got anything useful to say! This is the most
interesting discussion we've had on here for ages and you're still
acting like a little prick.

Now F off and stick to flaming newbies.

trij

TriJan

Feb 15, 2007, 3:14:07 PM2/15/07

US? Thanks to you there is no more us, just "me".

Trij

Gin Bin

Feb 16, 2007, 3:44:39 PM2/16/07

"batezee" <bat...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Why don't you shut the fuck up you boring old cunt?

Fuck off into an empty room and talk to yourself .You're sure to get the
audience you crave.

BigLAY

Feb 20, 2007, 11:39:17 AM2/20/07
On 16 Feb, 20:44, "Gin Bin" <Tunnelswan...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> "batezee" <bate...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

"The first is entitled Betblog Scams and it is on here that I have
copied my full results to prove my case. The second is entitled Ray -
The Diary of a Betdaq Trader.

Another old saying is 'Any publicity is good publicity', well this has
also proven to be correct because my site meter is going crazy and I
hope that many of the new readers, now that it is proven that you can
make a serious living using Betdaq, will give Betdaq a try."

"Well I am sorry but this blog is 100% FACT not fiction, and I have
proved that it is fact, by copying and pasting 3 days of last weeks
trades on one of these forums."

Think the hounds are onto Ray. Says it all man is now pasting up
selective days trading. Same as always with these tipster types.!

BigLAY

Feb 22, 2007, 11:02:09 AM2/22/07

jair1970 22 Feb 10:25

Taken from BF Forum

spam innit!

Dutchy Schwarz 22 Feb 10:26

He's on the payroll of the purple place. It's obvious. The purple
colours, the sums matched, being nice to people who are giving him
grief (office politics). It's a cheap way to get people sucked into
using that exchange. The amount of people that read these blogs is
amazing, look at The Gambler blog... 10's of thousands read that.
Marketing aimed at muggs.

Dudewheresmyvar 22 Feb 10:31

yet no reply to 01:16...interesting

tenmen 22 Feb 12:35

I have been reading this guys blog for some time now and have tried
my best to believe him because the guy comes over as being genuine.I
have even spent a couple of hours on the purple from time to time
following the inrunning and logging things down.the guy does not use a
bot or even a one click betting tool,nor does he have fast pics.Now
these bets he makes would be hard to believe happening on betfair so
its impossible on the purple,that is unless he is Superman.Oh if only
I had a secretary who could type as fast as he must be able to do.

Deltâ 22 Feb 13:23

have we all be duped by a great purple marketing ploy?

ẃarwick hũnť © 22 Feb 14:10

when Convivial Spirit started to come under serious pressure and was
making no headway with the leaders and at this stage I laid him for
£825 @ 4.30

3 furlongs out mayb..no way as he described...

commander 22 Feb 14:18

How can you seriously play in running on b3td@q with that poor
liquidity is beyond me (0% commission or not).