Free Bet Calculator

Jun 1, 2007, 7:47:57 PM6/1/07
I’ve recently launched a new website which I believe may be of interest
to people who subscribe to this newsgroup. It’s called the Free Bet
Calculator (www.free-bet-calculator.co.uk), and as the name suggests
it’s an online bet calculator that is entirely free to use.

I think it is probably the best bet calculator available anywhere on the
Internet. It can handle a wide range of bet types: Single, Double,
Treble, Accumulator, Trixie, Patent, Yankee, Yap, Super Yankee, Heinz,
Super Heinz, Goliath, Round Robin, Flag, Super Flag, Heinz Flag, SSA,
Lucky 15, Lucky 31 & Lucky 63.

It supports up to 20 selections per bet, odds as fractions or decimals,
each ways, perms, rule 4s, dead heats for win or place, joint favourites
and Lucky bet bonuses & consolations that can be customised to match
those offered by your bookmaker.

I’m continually improving the Free Bet Calculator, and have lots of
ideas for new and enhanced features, but feedback would be very welcome
from anybody who would like to click on www.free-bet-calculator.co.uk
and try it out.

Derek F

Jun 2, 2007, 2:52:57 AM6/2/07

"Free Bet Calculator" <fbc@free-bet-calculator_stopspam_.co.uk> wrote in
message news:kISdncpiO_yoLf3b...@pipex.net...
Can it work out a Dundee Shuffle?
http://www.chisholm.uk.com/betsglossary.htm
Derek.

The DA

Jun 2, 2007, 2:57:24 AM6/2/07

"Derek F" <lordp...@NOXbtinternet.com> wrote in message

Hey, that was me on a Friday night 30 years ago. Down the Barracuda, couple
of pints, cocktail with a paper umbrella for the ladee, up on the dance
floor, Dundee Shuffle.

Free Bet Calculator

Jun 2, 2007, 4:54:36 AM6/2/07
There are some cracking bets mentioned on the Chisholm website – do you
think anybody has ever managed to place a Dundee Shuffle without being
thrown out of the bookies?

Mike Muppet

Jun 2, 2007, 5:28:24 AM6/2/07
Free Bet Calculator wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
>> "Free Bet Calculator" <fbc@free-bet-calculator_stopspam_.co.uk> wrote
>> in message news:kISdncpiO_yoLf3b...@pipex.net...
>>> I’ve recently launched a new website which I believe may be of interest
>>> to people who subscribe to this newsgroup. It’s called the Free Bet
>>> Calculator (www.free-bet-calculator.co.uk), and as the name suggests
>>> it’s an online bet calculator that is entirely free to use.
>>>
>>> I think it is probably the best bet calculator available anywhere on the
>>> Internet. It can handle a wide range of bet types: Single, Double,
>>> Treble, Accumulator, Trixie, Patent, Yankee, Yap, Super Yankee, Heinz,
>>> Super Heinz, Goliath, Round Robin, Flag, Super Flag, Heinz Flag, SSA,
>>> Lucky 15, Lucky 31 & Lucky 63.
>>>
>>> It supports up to 20 selections per bet, odds as fractions or decimals,
>>> each ways, perms, rule 4s, dead heats for win or place, joint favourites
>>> and Lucky bet bonuses & consolations that can be customised to match
>>> those offered by your bookmaker.
>>>
>>> I’m continually improving the Free Bet Calculator, and have lots of
>>> ideas for new and enhanced features, but feedback would be very welcome
>>> from anybody who would like to click on www.free-bet-calculator.co.uk
>>> and try it out.
>>>
>> Can it work out a Dundee Shuffle?
>> http://www.chisholm.uk.com/betsglossary.htm
>> Derek.

I got lost after the word "singles".

Mike

Derek F

Jun 2, 2007, 5:39:16 AM6/2/07

"Free Bet Calculator" <fbc@free-bet-calculator_stopspam_.co.uk> wrote in
message news:Ys-dnXFfZMbOrfzb...@pipex.net...
It was a favourite bet with small punters in Scotland in the illegal bookie
days.Even then there was lots of arguments about how it should be settled.
Somewhere in a box of junk I have a Scottish bookies leaflets that has their
explanation of it.
Derek.

The Weary Wizard

Jun 2, 2007, 1:12:04 PM6/2/07
On Jun 2, 7:52 am, "Derek F" <lordpil...@NOXbtinternet.com> wrote:

> Can it work out a Dundee Shuffle?

LMAO. Sounds like something you get a police caution for.

Free Bet Calculator

Jun 3, 2007, 5:40:25 AM6/3/07
After a little bit of research I’ve come to the conclusion that the
Dundee Shuffle is:

1: Hated by bookmakers.
2: Placed by students to wind up bookmakers.
3: A quiz question*.
4: A way of saving betting tax back in the day (only taxed on the
original stake & not on the any-to-come).

One day I might just fancy the challenge of working it out, so I’ll add
it to the bottom of my list of “new features”.

*Question: A Dundee shuffle is something that should be familiar to a
ballroom dancer, a bookmaker, an actor or a backgammon player? (The
Sunday Post “Fun Quiz”, March 2, 2003)

Derek F

Jun 3, 2007, 2:47:35 PM6/3/07

"Free Bet Calculator" <fbc@free-bet-calculator_stopspam_.co.uk> wrote in
message news:weydnZ5zAOwPEf_b...@pipex.net...
Grandpaw Broon probably always does a Dundee Shuffle on a Setterday.
Derek.