Dr Malcolm Ogilvie slates the poor

amacm...@aol.com

Jan 3, 2011, 3:32:24 PM1/3/11
Dr Malcolm Ogilvie an adviser to Scottish Natural Heritage slates the
"poor"!

On the scot.politics newsgroup on the Internet Malcolm Ogilvie showed
his prejudice against those who can't afford to buy a house.

______________________________________

In article
<b34bd7f0-0f67-430e...@g25g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
RH
<anywh...@gmail.com> writes
>On Jan 3, 1:31 pm, Malcolm <Malc...@indaal.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> In article
>> <b1da1f49-645e-44ec-9040-44dc88ad2...@15g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>, RH
>> <anywhere...@gmail.com> writes
>>

>> >Oh dear, I see Malcolm Nomates was reduced top posting on New Year's
>> >Day. RH
>>
>> There's really no need to reinforce the similarities between you and
>> Angus, Robert. They are already obvious.
>>
>> --
>> Malcolm
>
>Poor old Malcolm Nomates.... RH

On what evidence are you calling me "poor", "old" and "nomates",
Robert?

I may be a year or two older than you, but as for "poor", I live in my
own mortgage-free house (not a council flat like you), and as for
"nomates" suggesting I don't have a "mate", as I have already told you
I am married with two children.

How about you?

Or do you prefer lies to the truth?

Gosh, you really *are* like Angus.

--
Malcolm

_____________________________________

Message has been deleted

amacm...@aol.com

Jan 4, 2011, 4:11:39 AM1/4/11
On Tue, 4 Jan 2011 08:17:35 +0000, Malcolm
<Mal...@indaal.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <lfc4i6posksencstc...@4ax.com>,
>amacm...@aol.com writes

>>Dr Malcolm Ogilvie an adviser to Scottish Natural Heritage slates the
>>"poor"!
>>

>Angus the stalker deliberately twists my words. And note that Angus the
>stalker has posted this in five different newsgroups not just in
>scot.politics where the original was posted and where Angus and Robert
>have been behaving in such a similar manner.
>
>It was Robert who called *me* "poor". I was merely correcting his nasty
>slurs against me.
>
>Gosh, the two of you are so alike.

I've not "twisted" anything, Malcolm.

I've posted exactly what you said in the circumstances you said it.

What it shows is your nasty sneering attitude to those less better off
than yourself.

BTW. You introduced me into your spat with RH for no reason
whatsoever.. You're the stalker; not me.