Need a refuge from misc .....

Satan®

Jan 19, 2002, 1:54:04 PM1/19/02
Or a shed perhaps..
Getting told off too much.
--
JR
www.satanyetagain.fsnet.co.uk

Ron Clark

Jan 19, 2002, 2:23:09 PM1/19/02
On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:54:04 -0000, in the message
<a2cf8m$2p6$1...@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>, Satan® wrote this, or at least some of
this :-

>Or a shed perhaps..
> Getting told off too much.

Pull up a cauldron and sit ye down, Satan®
We've got allsorts in here.

--
®óñ© © ²°°²

Wbua Juvgunz

Jan 19, 2002, 3:09:32 PM1/19/02

"Ron Clark" <7v...@birigfoot.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:54:04 -0000, in the message
> <a2cf8m$2p6$1...@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>, SatanŽ wrote this, or at least some

of
> this :-
>
> >Or a shed perhaps..
> > Getting told off too much.
>

> Pull up a cauldron and sit ye down, SatanŽ

> We've got allsorts in here.

Liquor ish.

Satan®

Jan 19, 2002, 4:50:20 PM1/19/02

"Sn!pe" <snip...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is misc. gettin' manky then?
> Wotever, I 'ope you've brung some Brahn Ale wiv yer.
> --

?
Trying to avoid getting copped.... again.....
--
JR
www.satanyetagain.fsnet.co.uk

Guy King

Jan 19, 2002, 4:43:05 PM1/19/02
The message <5rhj4uceer7g0s0r4...@4ax.com>
from Ron Clark <7v...@birigfoot.com> contains these words:

> We've got allsorts in here.

Cor, can I have the round pink one with the black bit in the middle?

--
Skipweasel...
Fools seldom defer.

Ron Clark

Jan 19, 2002, 5:41:57 PM1/19/02
On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:31:39 +0000, in the message
<qbpj4ucogtmoggvj1...@4ax.com>, Sn!pe wrote this, or at least
some of this :-

>Satan® wrote in message <a2cf8m$2p6$1...@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>:

>>Or a shed perhaps..
>> Getting told off too much.
>

>Is misc. gettin' manky then?

Nah, it was getting to be great fun and we was livening the
hooters up a bit and having a euronation fest

--
®óñ© © ²°°²

Ron Clark

Jan 19, 2002, 5:57:35 PM1/19/02
On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:43:05 GMT, in the message
<200201192...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King wrote this, or at least some
of this :-

>The message <5rhj4uceer7g0s0r4...@4ax.com>

> from Ron Clark <7v...@birigfoot.com> contains these words:
>
>> We've got allsorts in here.
>
>Cor, can I have the round pink one with the black bit in the middle?

Comedo. comeda

--
®óñ© © ²°°²

Frank Erskine

Jan 19, 2002, 7:08:53 PM1/19/02
In article <200201192...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King
<guy....@zetnet.co.uk> writes

>The message <5rhj4uceer7g0s0r4...@4ax.com>
> from Ron Clark <7v...@birigfoot.com> contains these words:
>
>> We've got allsorts in here.
>
>Cor, can I have the round pink one with the black bit in the middle?

Gladly, as long as I can have the disc-shaped ones coated wiv blue dots
--
Frank Erskine
MJBC

coj

Jan 19, 2002, 7:11:13 PM1/19/02

"Guy King" <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> Cor, can I have the round pink one with the black bit in the middle?

I'll go for the tight brown meself

--

coj

Jon Thompson

Jan 19, 2002, 7:50:42 PM1/19/02
The old glass TTY flickered and words appeared when "Satan®"
<cerb...@hades-woof-woof-woof.fsnet.co.uk> started to type:

>Or a shed perhaps..
> Getting told off too much.

I bet it was all on account of Bigger Boys...

--

Raise her likeness on the mast: Caroline 452.

Ron Clark

Jan 20, 2002, 2:54:28 AM1/20/02
On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:11:13 -0000, in the message
<a2d25v$104nfc$2...@ID-85784.news.dfncis.de>, coj wrote this, or at least some
of this :-

Look out, chaps, don't drop yer soap

--
®óñ© © ²°°²

Uncle Julie

Jan 20, 2002, 4:17:47 AM1/20/02
On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:08:53 +0000, Frank Erskine
<fr...@g3wte.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>^In article <200201192...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King
>^<guy....@zetnet.co.uk> writes
>^>The message <5rhj4uceer7g0s0r4...@4ax.com>
>^> from Ron Clark <7v...@birigfoot.com> contains these words:
>^>
>^>> We've got allsorts in here.
>^>
>^>Cor, can I have the round pink one with the black bit in the middle?
>^>
>^Gladly, as long as I can have the disc-shaped ones coated wiv blue dots

If you mean the sort that come in pink as well, I'll have those. Me
Dad useter call them cow-cakes or summat.

Uncle Julie
Eccles

Guy King

Jan 19, 2002, 7:43:01 PM1/19/02
The message <a2d25v$104nfc$2...@ID-85784.news.dfncis.de>
from "coj" <c_o_jones_99...@hotmail.com> contains these words:

> I'll go for the tight brown meself

You hooter.

Austin Shackles

Jan 20, 2002, 5:24:05 AM1/20/02
On or around Sun, 20 Jan 2002 07:54:28 +0000, Ron Clark <7v...@birigfoot.com>
enlightened us thusly:

Cloff!

coj

Jan 20, 2002, 5:50:43 AM1/20/02

"Uncle Julie" <peterd...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> If you mean the sort that come in pink as well, I'll have those. Me
> Dad useter call them cow-cakes or summat.

> Uncle Julie
> Eccles

What's all that Harry space for Julie ?

BTW, I've been looking with Google for the Harry Marsh days where IIRC he
posted about 10 messy jess in a row without anything arj but couldn't find
them.

I did find the spoof HMs (the real HM, the surreal HM, the recent one ... )
but the earliest one a couple of years ago seemed to be from a genuine HM
with a erny addy and where he was ack shirley posting things. What's
happened ? Has someone been rewriting the past ? ITWSBT ...

--

coj

Uncle Julie

Jan 20, 2002, 7:43:48 AM1/20/02
On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:50:43 -0000, "coj"
<c_o_jones_99...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>^"Uncle Julie" <peterd...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>^news:tl2l4ucmveko7qals...@4ax.com...
>^
>^> If you mean the sort that come in pink as well, I'll have those. Me
>^> Dad useter call them cow-cakes or summat.
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^>
>^> Uncle Julie
>^> Eccles
>^
>^What's all that Harry space for Julie ?

It were a mistook yeronner, but, hey! Space is for filling with tqt.

Uncle Julie
Eccles

coj

Jan 20, 2002, 9:43:08 AM1/20/02

> coj wrote in message <a2eckm$u1hl3$4...@ID-85784.news.dfncis.de>:

> > What's happened ? Has someone been rewriting the past ? ITWSBT ...
>
> I 'speck we've gotta ninfestation of Running Dog Revisionist
> Ca-pitt-alist Lackeys wiv Tipp-Ex and Big Bungies

IRTA Big Bogies

> Sn!pe <snipe[at]uk-rec-sheds.org.uk> I can text/plain
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yvxr it !

--

coj

Julian Barkway

Jan 20, 2002, 10:41:41 AM1/20/02
Frank Erskine <fr...@g3wte.demon.co.uk> spake thusly to the assembled
multitudes, agog with barely concealed anticipation:

>>Cor, can I have the round pink one with the black bit in the middle?
>>
>Gladly, as long as I can have the disc-shaped ones coated wiv blue dots

Oi! Dem's mine, dey is!

--
| Julian Barkway, |"Oooh, my favourite bit. It's got Centaurs. They're |
| Zurich, | half man, half squirrel" -'Inky' King |
| Switzerland +------------------+---------------------------------+
| jbar...@LONDONpop.PARISagri.ch | (Hint: Capitals are out...) |

Austin Shackles

Jan 20, 2002, 2:15:34 PM1/20/02
On or around Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:43:08 -0000, "coj"
<c_o_jones_99...@hotmail.com> enlightened us thusly:

>"Sn!pe" <snip...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> coj wrote in message <a2eckm$u1hl3$4...@ID-85784.news.dfncis.de>:
>>
>> > What's happened ? Has someone been rewriting the past ? ITWSBT ...
>>
>> I 'speck we've gotta ninfestation of Running Dog Revisionist
>> Ca-pitt-alist Lackeys wiv Tipp-Ex and Big Bungies
>
>IRTA Big Bogies

just been watching top gun, wiv "multiple bogies"...

Rugrat

Jan 20, 2002, 3:02:52 PM1/20/02
> I did find the spoof HMs (the real HM, the surreal HM, the recent one
> ... ) but the earliest one a couple of years ago seemed to be from a
> genuine HM with a erny addy and where he was ack shirley posting
> things. What's happened ? Has someone been rewriting the past ? ITWSBT

I assume he did actually mean to post stuff. So praps he was doing it in
some obscure way which we couldn't read but Google can. So when we look at
his old posts in Google we can read them at last. Did lots of them have
"hello, hello, can you lot hear me?" innem?

Rugrat

Bob Goddard

Jan 20, 2002, 4:18:56 PM1/20/02
Julian Barkway rolled over, had a good scratch, belched loudly, then
mumbled...

>Frank Erskine <fr...@g3wte.demon.co.uk> spake thusly to the assembled
>multitudes, agog with barely concealed anticipation:
>

>>>Cor, can I have the round pink one with the black bit in the middle?
>>>
>>Gladly, as long as I can have the disc-shaped ones coated wiv blue dots
>
>Oi! Dem's mine, dey is!

I likes the thick snadwichy ones, especially if they got a brown layer
on top. I like picking the layers off wiv me teef.

(Bob
--
>---B---------| International Goatkeepers Society |---Reply to me--->
Goddard | membership number 001855 | at godwit
>---b---------| |---not nospam---->
http://www.godwit.demon.co.uk/sheds.html

coj

Jan 20, 2002, 4:44:54 PM1/20/02

"Rugrat" <sorrytoo...@myaddress.com> wrote in message

Sir Prize hing lee knot

Google groups search Harry Marsh uk.rec.sheds <1/9/99 reveals some like
below where he's said something !

coj

----

Search Result 2
From: Harry Marsh (HA...@cafamily.org.uk)
Subject: Re: Comestibles
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds, uk.misc
Date: 1999/07/09

Rapunzel Syndrome wrote in message <3780A035...@mcc.ac.ukzzzzz>...

>> amazed to see two cases recently where shed philosophy is reaching
>> mainstream thought --the first was in a full colour picture in The
>> Grauniad of 3 cans of BA placed behind a seductively sliced open PP. The
>
>The Graun had a hand in getting this ng going [see FAQ], I suspect they
>have moles here.
Rapunzel Syndromes suspicions re a mole at Guardian are re-inforced by
recent oblique mention last week on competition for the most interesting
motorised object. A motorised sofa with fake leopardskin cover came first
and there was a good pic of a bloke driving it down the road. But tucked
away in the caption were the words " A motorised shed came second "
Reminds me of that Evelyn Waugh book in which the journos have a
competition to see who can insert most references to green bowler hats
into their copy for the daily paper.
Am greatly enjoying the lightning speed of uk.rec.sheds------though sadly do
not have 14 spare hours each day to read all the postings. There
cannot be many newsgroups in which a mild protest about a homophobic remark
gets transposed within two postings to reminiscences about dinner ladies
boiling up cabbage!

----

Linz

Jan 20, 2002, 6:03:23 PM1/20/02
On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:50:20 -0000, SatanŽ wrote:

> "Sn!pe" <snip...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Is misc. gettin' manky then?
> > Wotever, I 'ope you've brung some Brahn Ale wiv yer.
> > --
>
> ?
> Trying to avoid getting copped.... again.....

If you get copped from misc you've done something Very Bad. Which misc
are you talking about?
--
Baby Jesus, born to rock.

Guy King

Jan 20, 2002, 5:46:53 PM1/20/02
The message <B1BEJXAA...@godwit.demon.co.uk>
from Bob Goddard <ne...@godwit.demon.co.uk> contains these words:

> I likes the thick snadwichy ones, especially if they got a brown layer
> on top. I like picking the layers off wiv me teef.

Does anyone [1] eat Allsorts without dismolshing 'em first?

[1] Apart from when in a feeding frenzy, during which all things are
permissable.

Satan®

Jan 20, 2002, 6:19:01 PM1/20/02

"Linz" <sp...@lindsayendell.co.uk> wrote in message

> If you get copped from misc you've done something Very Bad. Which misc
> are you talking about?

Freeserve.help.misc
Been copped 3 or so times there.
Mellowed these days .... HONEST...
.... have too..
* I HAVE *
--
JR
www.satanyetagain.fsnet.co.uk

Frank Erskine

Jan 20, 2002, 7:07:18 PM1/20/02
In article <200201202...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King
<guy....@zetnet.co.uk> writes

>The message <B1BEJXAA...@godwit.demon.co.uk>
> from Bob Goddard <ne...@godwit.demon.co.uk> contains these words:
>
>> I likes the thick snadwichy ones, especially if they got a brown layer
>> on top. I like picking the layers off wiv me teef.
>
>Does anyone [1] eat Allsorts without dismolshing 'em first?

No. Totally impossible. Apart from the disc-shaped ones covered in blue
(amd mebbez pink) microdots. And the former are mine.
Except that doc says I shud be eschewing sugary-type fings
--
Frank Erskine
Royalty Theatre

Andy Spragg

Jan 20, 2002, 8:39:42 PM1/20/02
On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:23:09 +0000, Ron Clark <7v...@birigfoot.com>
wrote:

^ On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:54:04 -0000, in the message
^ <a2cf8m$2p6$1...@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>, Satan® wrote this, or at least some of
^ this :-

^ >Or a shed perhaps..
^ > Getting told off too much.

^ Pull up a cauldron and sit ye down, Satan®
^ We've got allsorts in here.

Yers. You won't get any of that get thee behind us in ere, more like
come in me old mate and have a cup o tea.

Andy

--
sparge at globalnet point co point uk

All men are arseholes
but some are more arseholes than others

Satan®

Jan 20, 2002, 9:44:22 PM1/20/02

"Jon Thompson" <amu...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message >

> --
>
> Raise her likeness on the mast: Caroline 452.

What ever happened to Caroline ??

Used to *really* like that.

Just been doing a search, but it's 02.whatever, and pissed
--
JR
www.satanyetagain.fsnet.co.uk

Julian Barkway

Jan 21, 2002, 12:55:44 AM1/21/02
Frank Erskine <fr...@g3wte.demon.co.uk> spake thusly to the assembled
multitudes, agog with barely concealed anticipation:

>Except that doc says I shud be eschewing sugary-type fings

Best not to ignore is advice, then. Tell you what, I'll eat 'em for you and
save you the bovver, loike.

Ron Clark

Jan 21, 2002, 1:51:29 AM1/21/02
On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:03:23 +0000, in the message
<qq4m4uklhj4r1nnk5...@4ax.com>, Linz wrote this, or at least
some of this :-

>On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 21:50:20 -0000, Satan® wrote:
>

>> "Sn!pe" <snip...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Is misc. gettin' manky then?
>> > Wotever, I 'ope you've brung some Brahn Ale wiv yer.
>> > --
>>
>> ?
>> Trying to avoid getting copped.... again.....
>
>If you get copped from misc you've done something Very Bad. Which misc
>are you talking about?

This is not misc as we know it Captain, but
a nearby misc help group.

--

®óñ©

SomeBlokeCalledRapunzelSyndrome

Jan 21, 2002, 7:40:07 AM1/21/02

For those of you watching in black&white, the pink is the one next to
the blue

--
Toute votre base sont appartiennent à nous

Jon Thompson

Jan 21, 2002, 8:48:09 AM1/21/02
The old glass TTY flickered and words appeared when "Satan®"
<cerb...@hades-woof-woof-woof.fsnet.co.uk> started to type:

>"Jon Thompson" <amu...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message >
>> --
>>
>> Raise her likeness on the mast: Caroline 452.
>
>What ever happened to Caroline ??
>
>Used to *really* like that.
>
>Just been doing a search, but it's 02.whatever, and pissed

Quarter to free.

Guy King

Jan 21, 2002, 1:18:00 PM1/21/02
The message <3C4C0C27...@man.ac.uk>
from SomeBlokeCalledRapunzelSyndrome <daveD...@man.ac.uk> contains
these words:

> > > Cor, can I have the round pink one with the black bit in the middle?
> >
> > I'll go for the tight brown meself

> For those of you watching in black&white, the pink is the one next to
> the blue

Ah, an oddball.

Austin Shackles

Jan 21, 2002, 1:32:47 PM1/21/02
On or around Mon, 21 Jan 2002 02:44:22 -0000, "Satan®"
<cerb...@hades-woof-woof-woof.fsnet.co.uk> enlightened us thusly:

>"Jon Thompson" <amu...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message >
>> --
>>
>> Raise her likeness on the mast: Caroline 452.
>
>What ever happened to Caroline ??
>
>Used to *really* like that.
>
>Just been doing a search, but it's 02.whatever, and pissed

It sank. HTH.

Frank Erskine

Jan 24, 2002, 6:52:16 PM1/24/02
In article <n1g05ug9g5k63nmea...@4ax.com>,
xenop...@hotmail.com writes
>On Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:43:01 +0000, xenop...@hotmail.com, absently
>arranged the Scrabble tiles to spell out -

>>The LAs have a narj sort in them. It's like a titchy black and pink
>>battenburg, only not made of cake and without the marzipan. And
>>there's a teeny littlle clue Bertie Basset, TAAW.
>>
>>And I has just eaten two little blue-thingy-covered discs, and one
>>pnik one, so nyer, nyer.
>
>I feel sick now, and it's All Your Fault!

That'll grnpu you not to eat _my_ sweeties, Glycerine.
--
Frank Erskine
Sunderland

"X-rays will prove to be a hoax"
- Lord Kelvin, President of the Royal Society 1890-1895

Ichimusai

Jan 25, 2002, 8:54:02 AM1/25/02
Sena <gwei...@ynys.fslife.co.uk> writes:

> In article <200201202...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King said...

> > > I likes the thick snadwichy ones, especially if they got a brown layer
> > > on top. I like picking the layers off wiv me teef.
> >
> > Does anyone [1] eat Allsorts without dismolshing 'em first?
> >

> Not any more, since I read the ingredients and discovered that they
> in't gwd fer vegetarians. Sob. Me likes licrish, all sorts. Speshly
> them ones wivva ickle bobbles onna top. Hooter.

Gelatine in em?

--
AA#769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai http://www.ichimusai.org/
The wood would be pretty silent if only the Nightingale sung.

Ichimusai

Jan 25, 2002, 8:54:47 AM1/25/02
Sena <gwei...@ynys.fslife.co.uk> writes:

> In article <200201202...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King said...

> > > I likes the thick snadwichy ones, especially if they got a brown layer
> > > on top. I like picking the layers off wiv me teef.
> >
> > Does anyone [1] eat Allsorts without dismolshing 'em first?
> >

> Not any more, since I read the ingredients and discovered that they
> in't gwd fer vegetarians. Sob. Me likes licrish, all sorts. Speshly
> them ones wivva ickle bobbles onna top. Hooter.

I prefer sweet licrish over salt me.

--
AA#769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai http://www.ichimusai.org/

The trouble with the global village are all the global village idiots
-- Paul Ginsparg

MEow

Jan 25, 2002, 12:34:52 PM1/25/02
The alien which happened to be occupying the body of Ichimusai

<ic...@ichimusai.org> on 25 Jan 2002 13:54:47 +0000 wrote:

>> > Does anyone [1] eat Allsorts without dismolshing 'em first?
>> >
>> Not any more, since I read the ingredients and discovered that they
>> in't gwd fer vegetarians. Sob. Me likes licrish, all sorts. Speshly
>> them ones wivva ickle bobbles onna top. Hooter.
>
>I prefer sweet licrish over salt me.

I strongly prefer salmiak licorice, which they don't have outside of
Scandinavia, so they don't have an English word for it, but being such
a sweet Swede (well, that one *had* to show up eventually) you xabj
what "Salmialakrids" means.

--
Nikitta - Female with gender-ambiguous name
Lifelong atheist #1759. EAC - Spanker of Theists

Austin Shackles

Jan 25, 2002, 1:35:25 PM1/25/02
On or around Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:00:14 +0000, xenop...@hotmail.com
enlightened us thusly:

>I feel sick now, and it's All Your Fault!

serves yer right for scoffin' the hole packet at once, innit.

Guy King

Jan 25, 2002, 2:15:00 PM1/25/02
The message <vgdqfs...@ichimusai.org>
from Ichimusai <ic...@ichimusai.org> contains these words:

> I prefer sweet licrish over salt me.

IRTA I prefer sweet lickers all over me.

Cue old joke

Q - How does a Serapuwoman hold her liqueur?
A - By the ears.

Lisa

Jan 25, 2002, 2:41:23 PM1/25/02
MEow <nik...@aub.spammustdie.dk> wrote in

> I strongly prefer salmiak licorice, which they don't have
> outside of Scandinavia, so they don't have an English word
> for it, but being such a sweet Swede (well, that one *had*
> to show up eventually) you xabj what "Salmialakrids" means.

Yum! Slurp! I erzrzore eating those a kiddie in Norway.
Scrummy, they are, an' I miss 'em.

--
Lisa

TV is chewing gum for the eyes

Ichimusai

Jan 25, 2002, 2:59:13 PM1/25/02
MEow <nik...@aub.spammustdie.dk> writes:

> >I prefer sweet licrish over salt me.
>
> I strongly prefer salmiak licorice,

Yes, I agree... that is the best one... completely disunforgot about
it...

> which they don't have outside of Scandinavia, so they don't have an
> English word for it, but being such a sweet Swede (well, that one
> *had* to show up eventually) you xabj what "Salmialakrids" means.

<sings in loud raspy voice>
Sweets for my sweet - suger for my honni!
<ahem>

--
AA#769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai http://www.ichimusai.org/

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat
you with experience.
-- Andrew Welch

Rugrat

Jan 25, 2002, 3:11:20 PM1/25/02
xenop...@hotmail.com wrote

>>And I has just eaten two little blue-thingy-covered discs, and one pnik
>>one, so nyer, nyer.
>

> I feel sick now, and it's All Your Fault!

Well I feel hungary now, and it's All Your Fault.

RUgrat

Rugrat

Jan 25, 2002, 4:22:02 PM1/25/02
Rugrat <sorrytoo...@myaddress.com> wrote

I'm eating Lick Rich All Sorts now, and it's All Your Fault.

RUgrat

Guy King

Jan 25, 2002, 5:09:43 PM1/25/02
The message <vgdqkx...@ichimusai.org>

from Ichimusai <ic...@ichimusai.org> contains these words:

> <sings in loud raspy voice>

> Sweets for my sweet - suger for my honni!
> <ahem>

IRTA yoni.

Ichimusai

Jan 25, 2002, 5:21:05 PM1/25/02
Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> writes:

> The message <vgdqkx...@ichimusai.org>
> from Ichimusai <ic...@ichimusai.org> contains these words:
>
> > <sings in loud raspy voice>
> > Sweets for my sweet - suger for my honni!
> > <ahem>
>
> IRTA yoni.

Sounds lik a potential middle name to me.

--
AA#769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai http://www.ichimusai.org/

Worry is a completely useless activity
-- Gina

MEow

Jan 25, 2002, 6:34:47 PM1/25/02
The alien which happened to be occupying the body of Lisa

<som...@somewhere.com> on 25 Jan 2002 19:41:23 GMT wrote:
>> I strongly prefer salmiak licorice, which they don't have
>> outside of Scandinavia, so they don't have an English word
>> for it, but being such a sweet Swede (well, that one *had*
>> to show up eventually) you xabj what "Salmialakrids" means.
>>

>Yum! Slurp! I erzrzore eating those a kiddie in Norway.
>Scrummy, they are, an' I miss 'em.

Yes - They can be pretty addictive. I can try to take over some when I
come over around July, if I meet you there... You got a favourite?

--
Nikitta - Female with gender-ambiguous name
Lifelong atheist #1759. EAC - Spanker of Theists
AFV Bitchiness-Club
ICQ# 147028026

"oh! don't worry, i didn't mean that as a threat.
i'd be very sad if we lost our german froupies due to my pyromania. " kristen (afdaniain)

MEow

Jan 25, 2002, 6:36:58 PM1/25/02
<ic...@ichimusai.org> on 25 Jan 2002 19:59:13 +0000 wrote:
>> >I prefer sweet licrish over salt me.
>>
>> I strongly prefer salmiak licorice,
>
>Yes, I agree... that is the best one... completely disunforgot about
>it...

Since there's no English word for it, that's understandable...

>> which they don't have outside of Scandinavia, so they don't have an
>> English word for it, but being such a sweet Swede (well, that one
>> *had* to show up eventually) you xabj what "Salmialakrids" means.
>
><sings in loud raspy voice>
> Sweets for my sweet - suger for my honni!
><ahem>

Well - I was bound to say it sooner or later...

--
Nikitta - Female with gender-ambiguous name
Lifelong atheist #1759. EAC - Spanker of Theists
AFV Bitchiness-Club
ICQ# 147028026

"The ship will either slide gracefully down the slipway to thunderous applause
and the sound of falling trousers or it won't." Bob Goddard (Sheddie)

Ichimusai

Jan 26, 2002, 12:06:39 PM1/26/02
Sena <gwei...@ynys.fslife.co.uk> writes:

> In article <zo32fs...@ichimusai.org>, Ichimusai said...

> > Sena <gwei...@ynys.fslife.co.uk> writes:
> >
> > > In article <200201202...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King said...

> > > Not any more, since I read the ingredients and discovered that they
> > > in't gwd fer vegetarians. Sob. Me likes licrish, all sorts. Speshly
> > > them ones wivva ickle bobbles onna top. Hooter.
> >
> > Gelatine in em?
> >

> Yup.

I gubhtug so. Is there a good alternative to gelatine? I mean it is a
common protein though.

--
AA#769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai http://www.ichimusai.org/

Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a
Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value
your lives, be somewhere else.
-- Delenn

Jon Gurr

Jan 26, 2002, 1:42:42 PM1/26/02
Sena wrote:

> In article <200201202...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King said...
>
>>>I likes the thick snadwichy ones, especially if they got a brown layer
>>>on top. I like picking the layers off wiv me teef.
>>>
>>Does anyone [1] eat Allsorts without dismolshing 'em first?
>>

> Not any more, since I read the ingredients and discovered that they
> in't gwd fer vegetarians. Sob. Me likes licrish, all sorts. Speshly
> them ones wivva ickle bobbles onna top. Hooter.

www.panda.fl

Panda Licorice bars, gottem from a local health-food-type place, nicest
licorice I can unforget tasting for a long time.
Ingredients: Mollasses, wheat flour, licorice, licorice extract,natural
flavour (aniseed oil).

Gotta pack of four on my desk right now. I guv that our hyooge great
local aSnibsrusy may sell them in their organic section TAAW.

Hope no-one's coeliac, with em having wheat flour in. Was in VXRN
today, their rather nice, purnc hot-dogs are listed as
'Gluten Free (sausage only)'

On the aniseed front, the tiny lickkle eTcsso in Briggus is selling
bottles of Absinthe at the moment. Definitely strange stuff, and does
seem to give you a bit of a stramge buzz more than what you'd expect
from the alcohol. Martha age 18 months likes it...

--

JonG
'Whistling Tunes....'

Frank Erskine

Jan 26, 2002, 7:14:41 PM1/26/02
In article <3C52F8A2...@clara.co.uk>, Jon Gurr
<jonspam...@clara.co.uk> writes

>Sena wrote:
>
>Panda Licorice bars, gottem from a local health-food-type place, nicest
>licorice I can unforget tasting for a long time.
>Ingredients: Mollasses, wheat flour, licorice, licorice extract,natural
>flavour (aniseed oil).
>
>Gotta pack of four on my desk right now. I guv that our hyooge great
>local aSnibsrusy may sell them in their organic section TAAW.

I still eschew aSnibsrusy for reasons I gave a while ago. Even their
orgasmic section. Even tho their store's only a few septifurlongs away
from hear.

>On the aniseed front, the tiny lickkle eTcsso in Briggus is selling
>bottles of Absinthe at the moment.

Absinthe znxrs the fart go Honda.
--
Frank Erskine
MJBC

Rugrat

Jan 27, 2002, 12:48:12 PM1/27/02
Frank Erskine <fr...@g3wte.demon.co.uk> wrote

> Absinthe znxrs the fart go Honda.

Gneg tb oybaqre, shirley?

Rugrat

t'other Allen

Jan 28, 2002, 4:43:09 PM1/28/02

"Sena" <gwei...@ynys.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <3C52F8A2...@clara.co.uk>, Jon Gurr said...

> > I read the ingredients and discovered that they
> > > in't gwd fer vegetarians. Sob. Me likes licrish, all sorts. Speshly
> > > them ones wivva ickle bobbles onna top. Hooter.
> > >

> > www.panda.fl
> >
> > Panda Licorice bars, gottem from a local health-food-type place, nicest
> > licorice I can unforget tasting for a long time.
> > Ingredients: Mollasses, wheat flour, licorice, licorice extract,natural
> > flavour (aniseed oil).
> >
> Mmm, Panda is nice stuff, albeit not as cheap as it cwd be.

Dieing breed innit. Black market just goes overboard. You just try gettig
dolphin steaks TAAW

I do wish
> they'd do some of the ScaWegian salty stuff thobut, 'cos I cwd get it
> in my local (not very) Holland & Barrett then.

Carl .LHS. Williams

Jan 30, 2002, 2:57:34 AM1/30/02
In article <ofjhjb...@ichimusai.org>, Ichimusai <ic...@ichimusai.org> wrote:
>Sena <gwei...@ynys.fslife.co.uk> writes:

>> > Gelatine in em?
>> >
>> Yup.
>
>I gubhtug so. Is there a good alternative to gelatine? I mean it is a
>common protein though.

Depends wot yer want it for, I spose.

Much gelatine in commercial food is put there 'cos it's cheap and the
molishers CBA to molish the stuff properly, e.g. gruesome fake turkish
delight (proper stuff's cornstarch or summat), "quick gel" ("jello" in
mercadia?) based jelliform things (instead of arrowroot) and more or
less anything they think might need a bit of thickening up with a
dirt cheap waste product - cheesecakes, choklit cakes, FFS, and even
some yogurts. (One would tend to assume things like coffee cake, choccie
cake etc as sold in many cafes were veggie, but no, many are obhtug-in
from molishers who seem to think that gelatine is an essential part of
any cake mix.)

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |

Carl .LHS. Williams

Jan 30, 2002, 2:58:46 AM1/30/02
In article <Xns91A263F7FFF64l...@130.133.1.4>,

Lisa <lisa_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>MEow <nik...@aub.spammustdie.dk> wrote in
>
>> The alien which happened to be occupying the body of Lisa
>>>>

>>>Yum! Slurp! I erzrzore eating those a kiddie in Norway.
>>>Scrummy, they are, an' I miss 'em.
>>
>> Yes - They can be pretty addictive. I can try to take over
>> some when I come over around July, if I meet you there...
>> You got a favourite?
>>

>Ah, unfortunately, I won't be going anywhere in July. I'll be
>sitting here in sunny County Durham looking after a hubbie who
>will be recovering from his second hip replacement. Ho hum.

A case of hip, hip, horrah, trousers etc.?

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Single Mother steals TV Personality '

Lisa

Jan 30, 2002, 1:55:24 PM1/30/02
ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS. Williams) wrote in

> In article
> <Xns91A263F7FFF64l...@130.133.1.4>, Lisa
> <lisa_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>MEow <nik...@aub.spammustdie.dk> wrote in
>>
>>> The alien which happened to be occupying the body of Lisa
>>> <som...@somewhere.com> on 25 Jan 2002 19:41:23 GMT

>>> Yes - They can be pretty addictive. I can try to take
>>> over some when I come over around July, if I meet you
>>> there... You got a favourite?
>>>

>>Ah, unfortunately, I won't be going anywhere in July. I'll
>>be sitting here in sunny County Durham looking after a
>>hubbie who will be recovering from his second hip
>>replacement. Ho hum.
>
> A case of hip, hip, horrah, trousers etc.?

ROFL!

Guy King

Jan 30, 2002, 3:55:59 PM1/30/02
The message <a3893m$g...@yon-net.demon.co.uk>
from ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS. Williams) contains these words:

> >Ah, unfortunately, I won't be going anywhere in July. I'll be
> >sitting here in sunny County Durham looking after a hubbie who
> >will be recovering from his second hip replacement. Ho hum.

> A case of hip, hip, horrah, trousers etc.?

Hip Hip Horror!

Thomas Rushton

Jan 31, 2002, 3:41:31 AM1/31/02
xenophil wrote:

> Azza marrer of intrest, how do vegans molish cakie without any
> eggses?
>
> EMWTK

Banananana bread doesn't hfr eggses. At least, I don't erzrzore eggses
in the receipt. BICBW.

--
Thomas Rushton
At jbex somewhere in Bradford...

MEow

Jan 31, 2002, 8:06:44 PM1/31/02
xenop...@hotmail.com on Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:09:34 +0000 wrote:

>>> Azza marrer of intrest, how do vegans molish cakie without any
>>> eggses?
>>>
>>> EMWTK
>>
>>Banananana bread doesn't hfr eggses. At least, I don't erzrzore eggses
>>in the receipt. BICBW.
>
>Well, maybe not, but wot about CHOCKLIT cake? Eh? Who cares about
>banananananana bread?

I have a recipe for vegan chocolate cake.

--
Nikitta - Female with gender-ambiguous name
Lifelong atheist #1759. EAC - Spanker of Theists
AFV Bitchiness-Club
ICQ# 147028026

"I am a tractor.
Vrrroom."JIM (afdaniain)

Thomas Rushton

Feb 1, 2002, 3:06:32 AM2/1/02
MEow wrote:

> The alien which happened to be occupying the body of

>>>Banananana bread doesn't hfr eggses. At least, I don't erzrzore
>>>eggses in the receipt. BICBW.
>>
>>Well, maybe not, but wot about CHOCKLIT cake? Eh? Who cares about
>>banananananana bread?
>
> I have a recipe for vegan chocolate cake.

Post it here -- EMNTK and all that...

Oiorpata

Feb 1, 2002, 7:24:03 AM2/1/02
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:09:33 +0000, xenop...@hotmail.com wrote:

>On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 00:08:30 -0000, Sena <gwei...@ynys.fslife.co.uk>,
>absently arranged the Scrabble tiles to spell out -
>>In article <2trg5u44em4iptve4...@4ax.com>,
>>xenop...@hotmail.com said...

>>> Azza marrer of intrest, how do vegans molish cakie without any eggses?
>>>
>>> EMWTK
>>>

>>Havant did it meself, but there's apparently a negg substitute
>>availabubble for them sort of porpoises.
>
>But what *is* it?

Soya flour, one tablespoon = one egg
--
If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. --Catherine Aird

Oiorpata oiorpata att brevet dot nu

Frank Erskine

Jan 30, 2002, 5:23:45 PM1/30/02
In article <a3891e$g...@yon-net.demon.co.uk>, Carl .LHS. Williams
<ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk> writes

>Much gelatine in commercial food is put there 'cos it's cheap and the
>molishers CBA to molish the stuff properly, e.g. gruesome fake turkish
>delight (proper stuff's cornstarch or summat), "quick gel" ("jello" in
>mercadia?) based jelliform things (instead of arrowroot) and more or
>less anything they think might need a bit of thickening up with a
>dirt cheap waste product - cheesecakes, choklit cakes, FFS, and even
>some yogurts. (One would tend to assume things like coffee cake, choccie
>cake etc as sold in many cafes were veggie, but no, many are obhtug-in
>from molishers who seem to think that gelatine is an essential part of
>any cake mix.)

I see a lot of tinned puddings, like spong and chocklit, contain fish
oil.
--
Frank Erskine
MJBC

Thomas Rushton

Feb 1, 2002, 8:38:48 AM2/1/02
Frank Erskine wrote:

> I see a lot of tinned puddings, like spong and chocklit, contain
> fish oil.

And a lot of interesting-looking hot sauces are molished hfrvat
Worcestershire Sauce, WOCAV.

Ron Clark

Feb 1, 2002, 8:49:03 AM2/1/02
On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:23:45 +0000, in the message
<iLN48XAx...@g3wte.demon.co.uk>, Frank Erskine wrote this, or at least
some of this :-

Some of my suits have moth balls.

--
®óñ© © ²°°²

MEow

Feb 1, 2002, 9:34:42 AM2/1/02
The alien which happened to be occupying the body of Thomas Rushton
<Thomas.Rush...@hammondsdirect.com> on 1 Feb 2002 08:06:32 GMT

wrote:

>>>Well, maybe not, but wot about CHOCKLIT cake? Eh? Who cares about
>>>banananananana bread?
>>
>> I have a recipe for vegan chocolate cake.
>
>Post it here -- EMNTK and all that...

Done - I made a separate post with it...

--
Nikitta - Female with gender-ambiguous name
Lifelong atheist #1759. EAC - Spanker of Theists
AFV Bitchiness-Club
ICQ# 147028026

"Being a very fræk boy is a gift? Yay!" Frækstone, the gifted.

t'other Allen

Feb 2, 2002, 7:07:36 AM2/2/02

<xenop...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 31 Jan 2002 08:41:31 GMT, Thomas Rushton
> <Thomas.Rush...@hammondsdirect.com>, absently arranged the

> Scrabble tiles to spell out -
> >xenophil wrote:
> >
> >> Azza marrer of intrest, how do vegans molish cakie without any
> >> eggses?
> >>
> >> EMWTK
> >
> >Banananana bread doesn't hfr eggses. At least, I don't erzrzore eggses
> >in the receipt. BICBW.
>
> Well, maybe not, but wot about CHOCKLIT cake? Eh? Who cares about
> banananananana bread?

My gran, glod rest her cooking, used to make wunnerful banananana bread, an
I won't hear a word spoken against it.

Might read a few....

Frank Erskine

Feb 2, 2002, 9:39:07 AM2/2/02
In article <a3gkq8$3jq$1...@knossos.btinternet.com>, t'other Allen
<clark_...@hotmail.com.home> writes

>My gran, glod rest her cooking, used to make wunnerful banananana bread, an
>I won't hear a word spoken against it.

recipe.txt
--
Frank Erskine
Sunderland

"X-rays will prove to be a hoax"
- Lord Kelvin, President of the Royal Society 1890-1895

t'other Allen

Feb 2, 2002, 11:02:49 AM2/2/02

"Frank Erskine" <fr...@g3wte.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> In article <a3gkq8$3jq$1...@knossos.btinternet.com>, t'other Allen
> <clark_...@hotmail.com.home> writes
> >
> >My gran, glod rest her cooking, used to make wunnerful banananana bread,
an
> >I won't hear a word spoken against it.
> >
> recipe.txt

Alas she has gone to the big kitchenette in the sky, and I wasn't interested
in recipes when I had the chance to claim it as a legacy.

<sob>

Ichimusai

Feb 2, 2002, 2:47:43 PM2/2/02
xenop...@hotmail.com writes:

> >Soya flour, one tablespoon = one egg
>

> Yuk!

'S not that bad after trying it a while ago. At least I think I tried
it. Vegan friend molished summat with it.

--
AA#769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai http://www.ichimusai.org/

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than
our abilities."
-- Dumbledorem, JK Rowling, Harry Potter series

Ichimusai

Feb 2, 2002, 2:48:14 PM2/2/02
Frank Erskine <fr...@g3wte.demon.co.uk> writes:

> I see a lot of tinned puddings, like spong and chocklit, contain
> fish oil.

Good fer the ole blood pump.

--
AA#769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai http://www.ichimusai.org/

"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold..."
-- Hunter S. Tolkien - "Fear and Loathing in Barad-dūr"

Ichimusai

Feb 2, 2002, 2:49:30 PM2/2/02
xenop...@hotmail.com writes:

> On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:23:45 +0000, Frank Erskine
> <fr...@g3wte.demon.co.uk>, absently arranged the Scrabble tiles to
> spell out -

> Urgle!
>
> Hardly vegan, or geggie, izzit?

Don't guvax so, no :)

--
AA#769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai http://www.ichimusai.org/

"Fan, det var hårt i natt vad? Du är alldeles röd på ögongulorna..."
-- Nisse

Austin Shackles

Feb 2, 2002, 7:19:46 PM2/2/02
On or around 02 Feb 2002 19:48:14 +0000, Ichimusai <ic...@ichimusai.org>
enlightened us thusly:

>Frank Erskine <fr...@g3wte.demon.co.uk> writes:
>
>> I see a lot of tinned puddings, like spong and chocklit, contain
>> fish oil.
>
>Good fer the ole blood pump.

alleged to be so, and 'tis as good an excuse as I've come across for
scoffing fishes.

but vegan, no. and WTF they need to puttit in pudding I dunno, 'less'n it's
cheap.

Ichimusai

Feb 3, 2002, 3:44:17 AM2/3/02
Austin Shackles <aus...@ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk> writes:

> On or around 02 Feb 2002 19:48:14 +0000, Ichimusai <ic...@ichimusai.org>
> enlightened us thusly:
>
> >Frank Erskine <fr...@g3wte.demon.co.uk> writes:
> >
> >> I see a lot of tinned puddings, like spong and chocklit, contain
> >> fish oil.
> >
> >Good fer the ole blood pump.
>
> alleged to be so, and 'tis as good an excuse as I've come across for
> scoffing fishes.

I think however that the batter and deep fry oil is less so :-)

> but vegan, no. and WTF they need to puttit in pudding I dunno,
> 'less'n it's cheap.

Good question.

--
AA#769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai http://www.ichimusai.org/

"It was half way to Eyore's Sad Corner when the drugs started to take
hold..."
-- A.A. Milne - "Now we have Smack", uk.rec.sheds

Guy King

Feb 3, 2002, 5:17:35 AM2/3/02
The message <8f0p5u8n443133er1...@4ax.com>
from Austin Shackles <aus...@ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk> contains these words:

> >> I see a lot of tinned puddings, like spong and chocklit, contain
> >> fish oil.
> >
> >Good fer the ole blood pump.

> alleged to be so, and 'tis as good an excuse as I've come across for
> scoffing fishes.

Trouble is, it prolly ain't good for the pump 'cos it's quite likely to
be hydrogenated.

R.Hinge

Feb 3, 2002, 4:38:00 AM2/3/02
The message <bjjl4u4lu895nuvvj...@4ax.com>
from Sn!pe <snip...@hotmail.com> contains these words:
> coj wrote in message <a2eckm$u1hl3$4...@ID-85784.news.dfncis.de>:

> > What's happened ? Has someone been rewriting the past ? ITWSBT ...

> I 'speck we've gotta ninfestation of Running Dog Revisionist
> Ca-pitt-alist Lackeys wiv Tipp-Ex and Big Bungies

ITYM the Madonna wiv the big bungies innit.

--
Rusty

You'll always be my friends - you know too much.

R.Hinge

Feb 3, 2002, 4:50:48 AM2/3/02
The message <zo32fs...@ichimusai.org>
from Ichimusai <ic...@ichimusai.org> contains these words:
> Sena <gwei...@ynys.fslife.co.uk> writes:
> > In article <200201202...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King said...
> > >
> > > Does anyone [1] eat Allsorts without dismolshing 'em first?
> > >
> > Not any more, since I read the ingredients and discovered that they
> > in't gwd fer vegetarians. Sob. Me likes licrish, all sorts. Speshly
> > them ones wivva ickle bobbles onna top. Hooter.

> Gelatine in em?

IRTA Geraldine in em?

R.Hinge

Feb 3, 2002, 4:43:11 AM2/3/02
The message <200201202...@zetnet.co.uk>
from Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> contains these words:
> The message <B1BEJXAA...@godwit.demon.co.uk>
> from Bob Goddard <ne...@godwit.demon.co.uk> contains these words:

> > I likes the thick snadwichy ones, especially if they got a brown layer
> > on top. I like picking the layers off wiv me teef.

> Does anyone [1] eat Allsorts without dismolshing 'em first?

> [1] Apart from when in a feeding frenzy, during which all things are
> permissable.

I usually unmembers them TAAAW.

R.Hinge

Feb 3, 2002, 5:14:35 AM2/3/02
The message <i62l5ugmc2lhqr8vi...@4ax.com>
from Oiorpata <oior...@spamtrap.nu> contains these words:

> >>Havant did it meself, but there's apparently a negg substitute
> >>availabubble for them sort of porpoises.
> >
> >But what *is* it?

> Soya flour, one tablespoon = one egg

That only provides the protein, it dussen't bind at all. Dussen't
thicken much either.

R.Hinge

Feb 3, 2002, 5:12:09 AM2/3/02
The message <r1gj5u8icp3g6ajd9...@4ax.com>
from xenop...@hotmail.com contains these words:

> >Havant did it meself, but there's apparently a negg substitute
> >availabubble for them sort of porpoises.

> But what *is* it?

Mainly cronflower IIRC. If you wants something to fikken up a cake
you could try xanthum gum and/or whey powder - if you can find them.

R.Hinge

Feb 3, 2002, 5:09:36 AM2/3/02
The message <MPG.16c29b59c...@News.CIS.DFN.DE>
from Sena <gwei...@ynys.fslife.co.uk> contains these words:
> > Azza marrer of intrest, how do vegans molish cakie without any eggses?
> >
> > EMWTK
> >
> Havant did it meself, but there's apparently a negg substitute
> availabubble for them sort of porpoises.

Tride it once - mild allergy to eggses [1]. Horrid, and dussent jbex
like eggses at all. Made some pancakes, an they jus fell apart
gettign them outer the pan. Fell aprat when toffing them TAAAW.

--
Rusty

You'll always be my friends - you know too much.

[1] not to mild

R.Hinge

Feb 3, 2002, 5:19:36 AM2/3/02
The message <8f0p5u8n443133er1...@4ax.com>
from Austin Shackles <aus...@ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk> contains these words:

> >> I see a lot of tinned puddings, like spong and chocklit, contain

> >> fish oil.
> >
> >Good fer the ole blood pump.

> alleged to be so, and 'tis as good an excuse as I've come across for
> scoffing fishes.

> but vegan, no. and WTF they need to puttit in pudding I dunno, 'less'n it's
> cheap.

Good way to get apprentices to eat it.

R.Hinge

Feb 3, 2002, 5:18:33 AM2/3/02
The message <d6znfy...@ichimusai.org>

from Ichimusai <ic...@ichimusai.org> contains these words:
> xenop...@hotmail.com writes:

> > >Soya flour, one tablespoon = one egg
> >
> > Yuk!

> 'S not that bad after trying it a while ago. At least I think I tried
> it. Vegan friend molished summat with it.

Soya flour is pleasant: I sometimes adds some when I'm molishing custrad.

Ichimusai

Feb 3, 2002, 7:09:33 AM2/3/02
R.Hinge <horrid...@oilfree.com> writes:

Who?

--
AA#769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai http://www.ichimusai.org/

"Never trust something that can think for itself if you can't see
where it keeps its brain!"
--Arthur Weasley, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Austin Shackles

Feb 3, 2002, 7:14:07 AM2/3/02
On or around Sun, 3 Feb 2002 10:12:09 GMT, R.Hinge
<horrid...@oilfree.com> enlightened us thusly:

>The message <r1gj5u8icp3g6ajd9...@4ax.com>
> from xenop...@hotmail.com contains these words:
>
>> >Havant did it meself, but there's apparently a negg substitute
>> >availabubble for them sort of porpoises.
>
>> But what *is* it?
>
> Mainly cronflower IIRC. If you wants something to fikken up a cake
>you could try xanthum gum and/or whey powder - if you can find them.

arbut whey powder aren't vegan, NTAAW.

Austin Shackles

Feb 3, 2002, 7:34:05 AM2/3/02
On or around Sun, 3 Feb 2002 10:17:35 GMT, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk>
enlightened us thusly:

not in the fishes thobut. prolly is in the cake, mind.

Guy King

Feb 3, 2002, 9:12:36 AM2/3/02
The message <200202030...@oilfree.com>
from R.Hinge <horrid...@oilfree.com> contains these words:

> > Does anyone [1] eat Allsorts without dismolshing 'em first?

> > [1] Apart from when in a feeding frenzy, during which all things are
> > permissable.

> I usually unmembers them TAAAW.

I can't imagine not unpicking 'em before scoffing...unless you're
driving at the time.

Talking of unpicking...my Quickupick has gorn blunt and I don't have
anything small enough to unblunt it with. Bit of a hooter. The tension
went wrong half way through doing Inky's second curtain [1] and it took
ages to unpick it with a scalpel.

[1] Bright orange with blue dots the size of milkbockletops. He chose
it, I'm having to wear sunglarses to jbex with it.

Carl .LHS. Williams

Feb 2, 2002, 4:09:52 AM2/2/02
<xenop...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On 30 Jan 2002 07:57:34 -0000, ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS.
>Williams), absently arranged the Scrabble tiles to spell out -
>
>>(One would tend to assume things like coffee cake, choccie
>>cake etc as sold in many cafes were veggie, but no, many are obhtug-in
>>from molishers who seem to think that gelatine is an essential part of
>>any cake mix.)
>
>Urgle!

>Azza marrer of intrest, how do vegans molish cakie without any eggses?

Nikitta posts the recipes...

Yer doan really need eggs, though. Sponges jbex just fine w/out, if you
get the mix right and cook 'em quickly, and y'can subst. various things
depending on what the eggs s'posed ter do - apples is one suggestion I've
heard, but I know not the details, being not much of a cake molisher.

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |
` Nuclear Boss smuggles launchpad cover-up '

Carl .LHS. Williams

Feb 2, 2002, 4:12:04 AM2/2/02
In article <200201302...@zetnet.co.uk>,
Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
>The message <a3893m$g...@yon-net.demon.co.uk>
> from ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS. Williams) contains these words:
>
>> >Ah, unfortunately, I won't be going anywhere in July. I'll be
>> >sitting here in sunny County Durham looking after a hubbie who
>> >will be recovering from his second hip replacement. Ho hum.
>
>> A case of hip, hip, horrah, trousers etc.?
>
>Hip Hip Horror!

I preferred "horrah" - like Hunting Tigers Out In IndiaH, innit.

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Prostitute imports Royalist '

Paul Clark

Feb 4, 2002, 11:43:22 AM2/4/02
On 03 Feb 2002 02:22:25 +0000, August West <aug...@kororaa.com> said:

> Fer some reason, fish oil and fish meal are dedd cheep. So cheap that
> fish meal is used as a land fertilizer. While we are killing speciles
> like the common skate in the Vevfu sea, and cod in the Trezna Sea...

> S'a crazy world, innit.

Apparently trawlers fishing for sea bass are killing dolphins around
the Bay of Biscay.

--
Paul Clark you.missed -> umist to reply
Never stay up on the barren heights of cleverness,

SomeBlokeCalledRapunzelSyndrome

Feb 5, 2002, 5:42:32 AM2/5/02
"R.Hinge" wrote:

> The message <r1gj5u8icp3g6ajd9...@4ax.com>
> from xenop...@hotmail.com contains these words:
>
> > >Havant did it meself, but there's apparently a negg substitute
> > >availabubble for them sort of porpoises.
>
> > But what *is* it?
>
> Mainly cronflower IIRC. If you wants something to fikken up a cake
> you could try xanthum gum and/or whey powder - if you can find them.

I've seen recipes with powdered almonds in, but I don't know why.

Gosh, what a useful post.

--
sets 1-0; games 4-2

Julian Barkway

Feb 5, 2002, 2:31:06 PM2/5/02
SomeBlokeCalledRapunzelSyndrome <daveD...@man.ac.uk> spake thusly to the
assembled multitudes, agog with barely concealed anticipation:

>> Mainly cronflower IIRC. If you wants something to fikken up a cake
>> you could try xanthum gum and/or whey powder - if you can find them.
>
>I've seen recipes with powdered almonds in, but I don't know why.

I spect you were looking fer summat else at the time and just sort of
happened on them, perchance, loike...

HTH.

--
| Julian Barkway, |"Oooh, my favourite bit. It's got Centaurs. They're |
| Zurich, | half man, half squirrel" -'Inky' King |
| Switzerland +------------------+---------------------------------+
| jbar...@LONDONpop.PARISagri.ch | (Hint: Capitals are out...) |

MEow

Feb 5, 2002, 5:40:34 PM2/5/02
It was in uk.rec.sheds, I tell you. There I was, hopping along,
minding my own business, when suddenly at Sun, 3 Feb 2002 09:38:00
GMT, R.Hinge <horrid...@oilfree.com> appeared in front of me and
said:

>> > What's happened ? Has someone been rewriting the past ? ITWSBT ...
>
>> I 'speck we've gotta ninfestation of Running Dog Revisionist
>> Ca-pitt-alist Lackeys wiv Tipp-Ex and Big Bungies
>
>ITYM the Madonna wiv the big bungies innit.

IRTA "Madonna in a big bungey-jump"

--
Nikitta - Female with gender-ambiguous name
Lifelong atheist #1759. EAC - Spanker of Theists
AFV Bitchiness-Club
ICQ# 147028026
"When I hear the word culture, I reach for my gnu?" Carl LHS Williams (Sheddie)

Carl .LHS. Williams

Feb 6, 2002, 6:27:20 PM2/6/02
In article <200202031...@oilfree.com>,

R.Hinge <horrid...@oilfree.com> wrote:
>The message <MPG.16c29b59c...@News.CIS.DFN.DE>
> from Sena <gwei...@ynys.fslife.co.uk> contains these words:
>> In article <2trg5u44em4iptve4...@4ax.com>,
>> xenop...@hotmail.com said...
>> > Azza marrer of intrest, how do vegans molish cakie without any eggses?
>> >
>> > EMWTK
>> >
>> Havant did it meself, but there's apparently a negg substitute
>> availabubble for them sort of porpoises.
>
> Tride it once - mild allergy to eggses [1]. Horrid, and dussent jbex
>like eggses at all. Made some pancakes, an they jus fell apart
>gettign them outer the pan. Fell aprat when toffing them TAAAW.

Local caff molishes (allegedly) vegan pancakes. I'll ask. Which might
mean I has ter disabuse 'em should it turn out they guvax egggs is vegan,
but it's a wossname yer take, innit.

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Scuba Divers betray liberal '

Carl .LHS. Williams

Feb 6, 2002, 6:31:28 PM2/6/02
In article <200202031...@zetnet.co.uk>,
Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
>The message <200202030...@oilfree.com>
> from R.Hinge <horrid...@oilfree.com> contains these words:
>
>> > Does anyone [1] eat Allsorts without dismolshing 'em first?
>
>> > [1] Apart from when in a feeding frenzy, during which all things are
>> > permissable.
>
>> I usually unmembers them TAAAW.
>
>I can't imagine not unpicking 'em before scoffing...unless you're
>driving at the time.
>
>Talking of unpicking...my Quickupick has gorn blunt and I don't have
>anything small enough to unblunt it with. Bit of a hooter.

Nah, that won't do it - wot you need is a lickle diamond studded rod.

But if quickunpicks are still as foft as the last one I had, you could
try wrapping a bit of paper 'round a meccano axle to do the initial
sharpening, and finish to razor edge on a bright, smooth stainless steel
rod of some sort, or the functional equivalent thereof. S/s kitching
knives are quite good for honing small, sharp blades, IME.

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Insane Baroness kills Broker '

Carl .LHS. Williams

Feb 6, 2002, 6:25:12 PM2/6/02
In article <200202031...@oilfree.com>,
R.Hinge <horrid...@oilfree.com> wrote:
>The message <d6znfy...@ichimusai.org>
> from Ichimusai <ic...@ichimusai.org> contains these words:

>> > Yuk!
>
>> 'S not that bad after trying it a while ago. At least I think I tried
>> it. Vegan friend molished summat with it.
>
> Soya flour is pleasant: I sometimes adds some when I'm molishing custrad.

Xenophilia is 'lergic tuit, or at least seriously doesn't like soya
anything.

Here, Geraldine, weren't you after non-dairy milk thingies which weren't
soya milk a while back? Did someone mention the Rice Dream stuff?

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Number 10 export government vaccine '

Uncle Julie

Feb 7, 2002, 2:35:35 AM2/7/02
On 6 Feb 2002 23:31:28 -0000, ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS.
Williams) wrote:

>^>Talking of unpicking...my Quickupick has gorn blunt and I don't have
>^>anything small enough to unblunt it with. Bit of a hooter.
>^
>^Nah, that won't do it - wot you need is a lickle diamond studded rod.
>^
>^But if quickunpicks are still as foft as the last one I had, you could
>^try wrapping a bit of paper 'round a meccano axle to do the initial
>^sharpening, and finish to razor edge on a bright, smooth stainless steel
>^rod of some sort, or the functional equivalent thereof. S/s kitching
>^knives are quite good for honing small, sharp blades, IME.
>^
Ar. Someone unknown must've done that with a razor blade to my jeans
pocket last Friday night, Sometime between 11 and 11:30 the side and
base of the pocket opened, and wallet removed. Ł15, two credit cards
and a debit card gone. And a 30 year old wallet I was quite fond of.
But not, by then, attached to. Could'a been worse.

Hooter.

Uncle Julie
Eccles

Guy King

Feb 7, 2002, 3:19:23 AM2/7/02
The message <a3secg$a...@yon-net.demon.co.uk>

from ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS. Williams) contains these words:

> Nah, that won't do it - wot you need is a lickle diamond studded rod.

I nearly ohled one when I got my diamond studded folding sharpener.
Luvverly thing.

Guy King

Feb 7, 2002, 3:20:31 AM2/7/02
The message <g9b46u0dbto2skspb...@4ax.com>
from Uncle Julie <peterd...@ntlworld.com> contains these words:

> Ar. Someone unknown must've done that with a razor blade to my jeans
> pocket last Friday night, Sometime between 11 and 11:30 the side and
> base of the pocket opened, and wallet removed. Ł15, two credit cards
> and a debit card gone. And a 30 year old wallet I was quite fond of.
> But not, by then, attached to. Could'a been worse.

Yeah, they could have slashed yer buttocks.

Bad luck anyway. Now you'll have to go ohl some chain-mail strides.

Uncle Julie

Feb 7, 2002, 1:52:22 PM2/7/02
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:20:31 GMT, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk>
wrote:

>^The message <g9b46u0dbto2skspb...@4ax.com>
>^ from Uncle Julie <peterd...@ntlworld.com> contains these words:
>^
>^> Ar. Someone unknown must've done that with a razor blade to my jeans
>^> pocket last Friday night, Sometime between 11 and 11:30 the side and
>^> base of the pocket opened, and wallet removed. Ł15, two credit cards
>^> and a debit card gone. And a 30 year old wallet I was quite fond of.
>^> But not, by then, attached to. Could'a been worse.
>^
>^Yeah, they could have slashed yer buttocks.
>^
>^Bad luck anyway. Now you'll have to go ohl some chain-mail strides.

Nah, just get the sewing chamine out. One day. Soon-ish. Tuits
permitting.

Uncle Julie
Eccles

Guy King

Feb 7, 2002, 2:47:48 PM2/7/02
The message <f5j56u809ve5h3l3a...@4ax.com>

from Uncle Julie <peterd...@ntlworld.com> contains these words:

> Nah, just get the sewing chamine out. One day. Soon-ish. Tuits
> permitting.

Great fun, sewing chamines. Now that I've got mine mostly jbexing I
shall have to think of something else to do with it...apart from
remaking the marginal curtains.

Anyone want a pair of lined curtains that when closed will cover an area
of about a yard wide by about 42" high? Picture of alarming fabric at...

www.users.zetnet.co.uk/gking/dotty.jpg

It is loading more messages.