Oke, he's new now..

Bert en Marian

Feb 2, 2001, 9:50:05 AM2/2/01
oke, Whe chance the page. he's now better and faster, o,yes...on this page
are NOT virussen and NO sex

Anthony

Feb 2, 2001, 11:14:23 AM2/2/01

Ill have a double of what your drinking !!

To Infirmity and beyond !

The 60's. When Music was real, Motorbikes were dangerous... and Sex wasnt

Driftwood

Feb 2, 2001, 11:59:03 AM2/2/01
In article <g6nl7tc7hr5ev5j7m...@4ax.com>, Anthony
<a...@poggo.freeserve.co.uk> writes

>On Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:50:05 +0100, "Bert en Marian"
><bloot...@dolfijn.nl> wrote:
>
>>oke, Whe chance the page. he's now better and faster, o,yes...on this page
>>are NOT virussen and NO sex
>>
>Ill have a double of what your drinking !!

Genever (sp?) is one of the few drinks I never really took to. OK with
orange juice, though.
--
Driftwood

Bert en Marian

Feb 2, 2001, 1:17:12 PM2/2/01
When you look..........the first message is different from the second
message........who is drinking......but it is fryday and we drinking every
fryday at 4.oclock a weekend drink...........
Driftwood <mso...@nospam.demon.co.uk> schreef in berichtnieuws
x3qMELAX...@msouthg.demon.co.uk...

Marc@Home

Feb 2, 2001, 2:37:19 PM2/2/01
Driftwood <mso...@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Genever (sp?) is one of the few drinks I never really took to. OK with
> orange juice, though.

Maybe you were drinking it too warm? My favourite bar in Bergen op Zoom
serves it from the freezer, it ooozes out of the bootle like cough
syrup.

Marc

job donjen

Feb 2, 2001, 5:04:27 PM2/2/01
On Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:17:12 +0100, "Bert en Marian"
<bloot...@dolfijn.nl> wrote:

>When you look..........the first message is different from the second
>message........who is drinking......but it is fryday and we drinking every
>fryday at 4.oclock a weekend drink...........

NOW I trust and love you - start drinking at 4 o'clock on Friday -
just what I did today.

_____________________
"I'm not so much overweight as underheight...."

Gill

Feb 2, 2001, 6:26:11 PM2/2/01
On Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:37:19 +0000, ho...@jaceeprint.demon.co.uk
(Marc@Home) wrote:

>Maybe you were drinking it too warm? My favourite bar in Bergen op Zoom
>serves it from the freezer, it ooozes out of the bootle like cough
>syrup.

Marc - please stop tantalising those of us who've only got Gordon to
rely on <g>

Gill

nuddystars

Feb 2, 2001, 6:28:52 PM2/2/01
Now try replying to Bert & Marian in Dutch. Bet you`d have the same if not
worse problems!

--
Nuddystar.

Per Oculus Non Aures.

"Anthony" <a...@poggo.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Marc@Home

Feb 2, 2001, 7:12:40 PM2/2/01
nuddystars <nuddy...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Now try replying to Bert & Marian in Dutch. Bet you`d have the same if not
> worse problems!

Hoi, Bert & Marian!

Tot zeins Bert & Marian!

Marc

Driftwood

Feb 2, 2001, 8:36:56 PM2/2/01
In article <0PCe6.6300$SP3.5...@news.soneraplaza.nl>, Bert en Marian
<bloot...@dolfijn.nl> writes

>but it is fryday and we drinking
>every fryday at 4.oclock a weekend drink

<playful>
A weekend drink?
Is that the one that starts at 04:00 pm on Friday and lasts until 09:00
Monday morning?
</playful>
--
Driftwood

Driftwood

Feb 2, 2001, 8:40:55 PM2/2/01
In article <1eo7s2d.ac...@jaceeprint.demon.co.uk>, Marc@Home
<ho...@jaceeprint.demon.co.uk> writes
Could be.
I'd be willing to give it another try.
When are we going?

Somewhere in the States, can't remember where (Surprise!), I came across
Beertinis - like a regular beer, but with something in the bottom of the
glass. Maybe that's where JLE's mouse balls go to?
--
Driftwood

J.L.E

Feb 3, 2001, 3:06:27 AM2/3/01

Don't forget to answer those questions before you log off........

nuddystars

Feb 3, 2001, 4:58:58 AM2/3/01
Smarty-pants!

--
Nuddystar.

Per Oculus Non Aures.

"Marc@Home" <ho...@jaceeprint.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Marc@Home

Feb 3, 2001, 5:05:27 AM2/3/01
nuddystars <nuddy...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Smarty-pants!

Smarty-pants? War ist Smarty-pants austublieft?

Marc

nuddystars

Feb 3, 2001, 5:38:41 AM2/3/01
War is the right word!

--
Nuddystar.

Per Oculus Non Aures.

"Marc@Home" <ho...@jaceeprint.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Marc@Home

Feb 3, 2001, 6:43:30 AM2/3/01
nuddystars <nuddy...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> War is the right word!

Actually I'm not sure it is! It may mean where!
Marc

Michael Berridge

Feb 3, 2001, 4:12:38 PM2/3/01

Gill wrote in message <3a7b3695....@news.freeserve.net>...

You really want to try drinking vodka straight from the freezer, it's
sooooo smooth, tries it for the first time in Russia, and since then
have usually got a bottle in the freezer, but beware, a lot of vodka on
sale here is not 40%, and less than 40% will freeze and crack the
bottle.

Mike
8-)#
Mike

Gill

Feb 4, 2001, 7:18:52 AM2/4/01
On Sat, 3 Feb 2001 21:12:38 -0000, "Michael Berridge"
<Michael....@ukgateway.net> wrote:

>You really want to try drinking vodka straight from the freezer, it's
>sooooo smooth, tries it for the first time in Russia, and since then
>have usually got a bottle in the freezer, but beware, a lot of vodka on
>sale here is not 40%, and less than 40% will freeze and crack the
>bottle.

Aaah - that one I know........
My nearest offie sells a range of wonderful Russian Vodkas ......
Hic!

Gill