[OT] Krusty's Holiday.

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 6:43:50 AM10/26/06
The high/lowlights from St Lucia.

The Highlights.
1. Sunset cruise on the Brig Unicorn (a 'tall ship' used in Roots &
Pirates of the Carribean). Lots of free rum punch + a damn good steel
band + a typical Carribean sunset = a fantastic evening.

2. Standing up in the back of an open-top Landy tearing round the
mountain roads in a tropical rainstorm, then cruising back on a
catamaran downing the obligatory rum punch.

3. The look on Jackie's face when she saw the price tag on the outfit
she'd fallen in love with (a Komarov). "How much?!?" <Exit shop rapidly>

4. The look on Jackie's face later that night when she went back to the
room & saw the above outfit laying on the bed.

5. Going up a mountain in the rainforest, above the canopy, in a very
small, open cable-car.

6. Getting a helicopter to the airport for the flight home.

The Lowlights.
1. The cunting mozzies.

2. The 2 hour transfer from airport to hotel in a taxi without aircon
(hence 6 above).

3. Sitting in a hair salon while Jackie got her hair braided, listening
to 'Joy FM' - Non-stop religeous preaching. When they proclaimed "If
you're ill, if you've got AIDS or cancer, & you believe in Jesus
Christ, you will not die", I had to scoop my chin off the floor & leave
before I picked up the radio & beat the hairdressers to death with it.

4. Nobody telling us until the last day that the water wasn't safe to
drink after it got contaminated during some particularly heavy rain a
few weeks earlier. That'll explain the shits then - & the rather
unfriendly tone of the email I'm about to send Expedia.

5. The hangovers.

6. Coming down a mountain in the rainforest, above the canopy, in a
very small, open cable-car. I really, really don't like heights, & that
was possibly the worst experience of my life.

7. Coming home.

The Bizarre.
Asking Jackie if she thought the steel band we were listening to one
evening would stop the hardcore reggae & play some James Blunt. About
10 seconds later they played 'You're Beautiful'. Surreal on many levels.

I'm not reading the 4187 unread messages, so if there's anything
involving people dying, or other important stuff, could someone point
me to a thread? Ta.

--
Krusty
www.MuddyStuff.co.uk

'02 MV Senna '03 Tiger 955i '96 Tiger '79 Fantic Hiro 250

Jeremy

Oct 26, 2006, 6:54:29 AM10/26/06
In article <4qbhr5F...@individual.net>, Krusty says...

> The high/lowlights from St Lucia.

Lovely place...

> 4. The look on Jackie's face later that night when she went back to the
> room & saw the above outfit laying on the bed.

You old romantic, you.

> 2. The 2 hour transfer from airport to hotel in a taxi without aircon
> (hence 6 above).

Not only is it long, but you have the constant niggling idea that you
may never reach the intended destination - mad drivers & some appalling
roads. Spectacular scenery in places though.
--
jeremy
[this section left intentionally blank]

Hog

Oct 26, 2006, 7:03:13 AM10/26/06
Krusty wrote:
> The high/lowlights from St Lucia.

> 3. The look on Jackie's face when she saw the price tag on the outfit

> she'd fallen in love with (a Komarov). "How much?!?" <Exit shop
> rapidly>
>
> 4. The look on Jackie's face later that night when she went back to
> the room & saw the above outfit laying on the bed.

Look you cunt this kind of thing damages the good work the rest of us
are doing

> 6. Getting a helicopter to the airport for the flight home.

Thought about this but decided saftey standards would be shite

> The Lowlights.
> 1. The cunting mozzies.

Didn't bother me, plenty of Juice and burners in the room

> 2. The 2 hour transfer from airport to hotel in a taxi without aircon
> (hence 6 above).

Ah yes it was long but the Hotel transport did have air-con

> 4. Nobody telling us until the last day that the water wasn't safe to
> drink after it got contaminated during some particularly heavy rain a
> few weeks earlier. That'll explain the shits then - & the rather
> unfriendly tone of the email I'm about to send Expedia.

Bottled water only, even for teeth, shirly this much is always the case

> The Bizarre.
> Asking Jackie if she thought the steel band we were listening to one
> evening would stop the hardcore reggae & play some James Blunt. About
> 10 seconds later they played 'You're Beautiful'. Surreal on many
> levels.

I hate steel bands unless they are playing Marley out on a Beach BBQ

I don't see anything about the reef dive, don't tell me you.......

--
Hog
'96 Bastard12 '89 R100RS '81 XS650 '78 RD400

BRC

Oct 26, 2006, 7:33:24 AM10/26/06

Krusty wrote:
> The high/lowlights from St Lucia.

It is beautiful out there, I have wonderful memories of it.

> 4. The look on Jackie's face later that night when she went back to the
> room & saw the above outfit laying on the bed.

Great, I must forward this post to my SO.

> 5. Going up a mountain in the rainforest, above the canopy, in a very
> small, open cable-car.

Ditto, really don't like heights either, but sounds great!

Sounds like you had a good time, and now welcome back to the rain!

--
Jen
R1 04

Phil Launchbury

Oct 26, 2006, 7:37:37 AM10/26/06
In article <4qbhr5F...@individual.net>, Krusty wrote:

> 4. The look on Jackie's face later that night when she went back to the
> room & saw the above outfit laying on the bed.

You big softy you..

> 3. Sitting in a hair salon while Jackie got her hair braided, listening
> to 'Joy FM' - Non-stop religeous preaching. When they proclaimed "If
> you're ill, if you've got AIDS or cancer, & you believe in Jesus
> Christ, you will not die", I had to scoop my chin off the floor & leave
> before I picked up the radio & beat the hairdressers to death with it.

Can I join you? That sort of stupidity gives us Real Christians(TM) a
bad name..

> 5. The hangovers.

The phrase about crime and time springs to mind..

> Asking Jackie if she thought the steel band we were listening to one
> evening would stop the hardcore reggae & play some James Blunt. About

I think you should be shot for even suggesting it.

Phil.

--
Phil Launchbury, IT PHB
Triumph Tiger 955i

Message has been deleted

prawn

Oct 26, 2006, 8:14:36 AM10/26/06

Krusty wrote:

> The high/lowlights from St Lucia.
>
> The Highlights.

<snip saccharine laden Mills & Boon clichés>

I feel ill.

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 8:30:23 AM10/26/06
Jeremy wrote:

> In article <4qbhr5F...@individual.net>, Krusty says...
> > The high/lowlights from St Lucia.
> >
> Lovely place...
>

> > 4. The look on Jackie's face later that night when she went back to
> > the room & saw the above outfit laying on the bed.
>
> You old romantic, you.

It's funny how some places seem to have that effect on you.

> > 2. The 2 hour transfer from airport to hotel in a taxi without
> > aircon (hence 6 above).
>
> Not only is it long, but you have the constant niggling idea that you
> may never reach the intended destination - mad drivers & some
> appalling roads. Spectacular scenery in places though.

Agree on all counts. It's the only holiday I've been on since my teens
where I didn't hire a car or bike. I was planning to, but seeing the
roads & locals' driving put me right off.

Phil Launchbury

Oct 26, 2006, 8:21:00 AM10/26/06
In article <4qblm0F...@individual.net>, muddy cat wrote:
> In article <slrnek17g1...@tabby.launchbury.org.uk>,

> Phil Launchbury <ph...@launchbury.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Can I join you? That sort of stupidity gives us Real Christians(TM) a
>> bad name..
>
> Did you know that Bush is a Real Christian?

Ah. I think I'll change the name I use then (I don't wish to be in any
way associated with him even in jest..)

How about "1st Century Christians - still original and best"(TM)?

Phil

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 8:43:14 AM10/26/06
Hog wrote:

> Krusty wrote:
> > The high/lowlights from St Lucia.
>
> > 3. The look on Jackie's face when she saw the price tag on the
> > outfit she'd fallen in love with (a Komarov). "How much?!?" <Exit
> > shop rapidly>
> >
> > 4. The look on Jackie's face later that night when she went back to
> > the room & saw the above outfit laying on the bed.
>
> Look you cunt this kind of thing damages the good work the rest of us
> are doing

I'm sorry. She does look great in it though, so there was a bit of
selfishness involved if that helps.

> > 6. Getting a helicopter to the airport for the flight home.
>
> Thought about this but decided saftey standards would be shite

I figured just the opposite as many of the passengers will be rich,
litigious yanks on cruise stop-overs.

> > The Lowlights.
> > 1. The cunting mozzies.
>
> Didn't bother me, plenty of Juice and burners in the room

Same here, & it (mostly) worked for me, but Jackie got savaged on the
2nd night. She's got so many bites on her arse it looks like nappy
rash[1][2].

> > 2. The 2 hour transfer from airport to hotel in a taxi without
> > aircon (hence 6 above).
>
> Ah yes it was long but the Hotel transport did have air-con

So did our taxi, but an 'ac transfer' costs more money apparantly, so
Expedia booked it for no ac. He did at least switch it on for the half
hour we were stuck in a traffic jam. Needless to say that's also going
in the Expedia email.

> > 4. Nobody telling us until the last day that the water wasn't safe
> > to drink after it got contaminated during some particularly heavy
> > rain a few weeks earlier. That'll explain the shits then - & the
> > rather unfriendly tone of the email I'm about to send Expedia.
>
> Bottled water only, even for teeth, shirly this much is always the
> case

I always research it before going anywhere, & St Lucia should've been
fine (& was before the contamination this summer). We did mostly drink
bottled anyway as it was colder, but cocktails have a lot of ice in...

> > The Bizarre.
> > Asking Jackie if she thought the steel band we were listening to one
> > evening would stop the hardcore reggae & play some James Blunt.
> > About 10 seconds later they played 'You're Beautiful'. Surreal on
> > many levels.
>
> I hate steel bands unless they are playing Marley out on a Beach BBQ

I hated this one, but the one on the Brig was really good.

> I don't see anything about the reef dive, don't tell me you.......

Err...

<shuffles feet>

[1] Any requests for jpegs will be ignored.
[2] None from me.

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 8:44:50 AM10/26/06
BRC wrote:

> Krusty wrote:
> > The high/lowlights from St Lucia.
>
> It is beautiful out there, I have wonderful memories of it.
>
> > 4. The look on Jackie's face later that night when she went back to
> > the room & saw the above outfit laying on the bed.
>
> Great, I must forward this post to my SO.

I really don't think you should. I don't want a bunch of outraged
husbands/partners tracking me down.

> > 5. Going up a mountain in the rainforest, above the canopy, in a
> > very small, open cable-car.
>
> Ditto, really don't like heights either, but sounds great!
>
> Sounds like you had a good time, and now welcome back to the rain!

And the washing, & the work, & the credit card bill - gulp.

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 8:48:25 AM10/26/06
Phil Launchbury wrote:

> In article <4qbhr5F...@individual.net>, Krusty wrote:
> >
> > 3. Sitting in a hair salon while Jackie got her hair braided,
> > listening to 'Joy FM' - Non-stop religeous preaching. When they
> > proclaimed "If you're ill, if you've got AIDS or cancer, & you
> > believe in Jesus Christ, you will not die", I had to scoop my chin
> > off the floor & leave before I picked up the radio & beat the
> > hairdressers to death with it.
>
> Can I join you? That sort of stupidity gives us Real Christians(TM) a
> bad name..

You should go over & try to get on as a guest - could be a laugh.

> > 5. The hangovers.
>
> The phrase about crime and time springs to mind..

It was cruel & unusual punishment. I blame the humidity - stops you
sweating out the alcohol.

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 8:52:18 AM10/26/06
prawn wrote:

I won't mention the moon-lit walks on the beach then, or the candlelit
meals on the verandah over the sea with the waves crashing beneath our
feat.

OK I feel ill too now.

Champ

Oct 26, 2006, 9:00:37 AM10/26/06
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:03:13 +0100, "Hog" <hog...@freenetCHIPS.co.uk>
wrote:

>Krusty wrote:

>> 6. Getting a helicopter to the airport for the flight home.
>
>Thought about this but decided saftey standards would be shite

Poof.
--
Champ

ZX10R
GPz750turbo

Champ

Oct 26, 2006, 9:01:04 AM10/26/06
On 26 Oct 2006 12:44:50 GMT, "Krusty" <dontw...@nowhere.invalid>
wrote:

>I really don't think you should. I don't want a bunch of outraged
>husbands/partners tracking me down.

You get used to it.
--
Champ

ZX10R
GPz750turbo

Phil Launchbury

Oct 26, 2006, 9:10:42 AM10/26/06
In article <4qbpc2F...@individual.net>, Krusty wrote:

> prawn wrote:
>
> I won't mention the moon-lit walks on the beach then, or the candlelit

AKA - "the shells cutting holes in the feet, getting sand in the cuts,
the cuts infecting leading to both feet needing removal. Then dying of
MRSA".

> meals on the verandah over the sea with the waves crashing beneath our
> feat.

It was a great feat I'm sure.

> OK I feel ill too now.

That'll be the septicaemia[1].

Phil.

[1] I'm a cheerful mood today. Can you tell?

Dan White

Oct 26, 2006, 9:43:03 AM10/26/06
"Krusty" <dontw...@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
<snip>

> I won't mention the moon-lit walks on the beach then, or the candlelit
> meals on the verandah over the sea with the waves crashing beneath our
> feat.

Your dick must be raw with all the romantic shagging.

If it isn't, I'd get your money back :-)

> OK I feel ill too now.

Savlon may help...

--
Dan White
(d...@finex666.org.uk)

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 9:54:28 AM10/26/06
Phil Launchbury wrote:

> In article <4qbpc2F...@individual.net>, Krusty wrote:
> > prawn wrote:
> >
> > I won't mention the moon-lit walks on the beach then, or the
> > candlelit
>
> AKA - "the shells cutting holes in the feet, getting sand in the cuts,
> the cuts infecting leading to both feet needing removal. Then dying of
> MRSA".

I didn't twig at the time, but now you mention it, there was nothing on
the beach but sand. No shells, no dog-ends, no litter whatsoever. There
weren't even hardly any people, what with it being the end of the rainy
season.

> > meals on the verandah over the sea with the waves crashing beneath
> > our feat.
>
> It was a great feat I'm sure.

Oh arse. I'll blame the jet lag.

Grimly Curmudgeon

Oct 26, 2006, 10:18:41 AM10/26/06
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dan White" <m...@privacy.net> saying
something like:

>Your dick must be raw with all the romantic shagging.
>
>If it isn't, I'd get your money back :-)

That would be a most entertaining phone call. Tape it for us, will you?
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

Hog

Oct 26, 2006, 10:37:24 AM10/26/06
Champ wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:03:13 +0100, "Hog" <hog...@freenetCHIPS.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> Krusty wrote:
>
>>> 6. Getting a helicopter to the airport for the flight home.
>>
>> Thought about this but decided saftey standards would be shite
>
> Poof.

<Waves limp wrist>

Hog

Oct 26, 2006, 10:38:03 AM10/26/06
Krusty wrote:
> prawn wrote:
>

>> Krusty wrote:
>>
>>> The high/lowlights from St Lucia.
>>>
>>> The Highlights.
>>
>> <snip saccharine laden Mills & Boon clichés>
>>
>> I feel ill.
>
> I won't mention the moon-lit walks on the beach then, or the candlelit
> meals on the verandah over the sea with the waves crashing beneath our
> feat.
>
> OK I feel ill too now.

Where did you stay?

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 10:49:31 AM10/26/06
Hog wrote:

> Krusty wrote:
> > prawn wrote:

> > > <snip saccharine laden Mills & Boon clichis>

> > > I feel ill.
> >
> > I won't mention the moon-lit walks on the beach then, or the
> > candlelit meals on the verandah over the sea with the waves
> > crashing beneath our feat.
> >
> > OK I feel ill too now.
>
> Where did you stay?

Bay Gardens hotel by the Rodney Bay marina. It comes 2nd on
tripadvisor.com so seemed a fair bet, & turned out to be a good choice.

We had the place to ourselves virtually, so they gave us a free upgrade
to a suite. Very friendly staff, excellent food, & the best cocktails
of all the places we tried. Only ten minutes walk to the beach & 5
minutes to the restaurants too.

Hog

Oct 26, 2006, 11:04:25 AM10/26/06
Krusty wrote:
> Hog wrote:
>
>> Krusty wrote:

>>> I won't mention the moon-lit walks on the beach then, or the
>>> candlelit meals on the verandah over the sea with the waves
>>> crashing beneath our feat.
>>>
>>> OK I feel ill too now.
>>
>> Where did you stay?
>
> Bay Gardens hotel by the Rodney Bay marina. It comes 2nd on
> tripadvisor.com so seemed a fair bet, & turned out to be a good
> choice.
>
> We had the place to ourselves virtually, so they gave us a free
> upgrade to a suite. Very friendly staff, excellent food, & the best
> cocktails of all the places we tried. Only ten minutes walk to the
> beach & 5 minutes to the restaurants too.

Ah yes quite near to the Royal St Lucian where we stayed. *Lovely* beach
and good snorkelling in the bay. I think they must clean the sand every
night. Said Marina isn't all that nice though.

Maybe all the Caribbean is the same but I wasn't completely taken by the
obvious poverty in places.

Mick Whittingham

Oct 26, 2006, 11:38:03 AM10/26/06
In article <4qc07rF...@individual.net>, Krusty
<dontw...@nowhere.invalid> writes

>Hog wrote:
>
>> Krusty wrote:

>> Where did you stay?
>
>Bay Gardens hotel by the Rodney Bay marina. It comes 2nd on
>tripadvisor.com so seemed a fair bet, & turned out to be a good choice.
>
>We had the place to ourselves virtually, so they gave us a free upgrade
>to a suite. Very friendly staff, excellent food, & the best cocktails
>of all the places we tried. Only ten minutes walk to the beach & 5
>minutes to the restaurants too.

Never been to St Lucia, I'd love to go. Did it suffer from any of the
'building works' that are plaguing the Caribbean with the 'World Cup
Cricket' thing next year.

Barbados had building works all over the place.

But the rum punch was exceptional.....................
--
Mick Whittingham
'and I will make it a felony to drink small beer.'

Champ

Oct 26, 2006, 11:59:24 AM10/26/06
On 26 Oct 2006 14:49:31 GMT, "Krusty" <dontw...@nowhere.invalid>
wrote:

>> Where did you stay?
>
>Bay Gardens hotel by the Rodney Bay marina. It comes 2nd on
>tripadvisor.com so seemed a fair bet, & turned out to be a good choice.
>
>We had the place to ourselves virtually, so they gave us a free upgrade
>to a suite. Very friendly staff, excellent food, & the best cocktails
>of all the places we tried. Only ten minutes walk to the beach

10 Minutes!!! Sheesh, couldn't you get somewhere decent?

--
Champ

ZX10R
GPz750turbo

Hog

Oct 26, 2006, 12:00:11 PM10/26/06
Mick Whittingham wrote:

> Never been to St Lucia, I'd love to go. Did it suffer from any of the
> 'building works' that are plaguing the Caribbean with the 'World Cup
> Cricket' thing next year.
>
> Barbados had building works all over the place.
>
> But the rum punch was exceptional.....................

Not really, it's been in recession since 11/9 and the Yanks stopped
visiting. The RP was greatly in evidence. Curiously Mount Gay sponsor an
annual Clyde sailing event so I was "prepared".

Hog

Oct 26, 2006, 12:06:43 PM10/26/06
Champ wrote:
> On 26 Oct 2006 14:49:31 GMT, "Krusty" <dontw...@nowhere.invalid>

>> Bay Gardens hotel by the Rodney Bay marina. It comes 2nd on

>> tripadvisor.com so seemed a fair bet, & turned out to be a good
>> choice.
>>
>> We had the place to ourselves virtually, so they gave us a free
>> upgrade to a suite. Very friendly staff, excellent food, & the best
>> cocktails of all the places we tried. Only ten minutes walk to the
>> beach
>
> 10 Minutes!!! Sheesh, couldn't you get somewhere decent?

The Royal St Lucia is *on* the beach. The dining area spans an under
cover area and a beach BBQ. Recommended for an old lothario like you.

Mick Whittingham

Oct 26, 2006, 12:11:56 PM10/26/06
In article <4qc4ckF...@individual.net>, Hog
<hog...@freenetCHIPS.co.uk> writes

Mmmmm Mount Gay Eclipse................................

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 12:15:21 PM10/26/06
Hog wrote:

> Krusty wrote:

> > Hog wrote:
> >

> > > Where did you stay?
> >
> > Bay Gardens hotel by the Rodney Bay marina. It comes 2nd on
> > tripadvisor.com so seemed a fair bet, & turned out to be a good
> > choice.
>

> Ah yes quite near to the Royal St Lucian where we stayed. Lovely

> beach and good snorkelling in the bay. I think they must clean the
> sand every night. Said Marina isn't all that nice though.

Aye, the marina did look a bit tatty, especially compared to Marigot
Bay. We sampled the Royal's cocktails one night - seemed like a nice
place. Fantastic pool. I looked at that one when booking, but the Rex
connection (they own it now) put me off - they seem to have an
appalling reputation. We tried the bar in the Rex next to the Royal &
the service was atrocious.

> Maybe all the Caribbean is the same but I wasn't completely taken by
> the obvious poverty in places.

Quite a shock to me too. The 'houses' in the small villages seemed to
be mainly wooden huts with tin roofs.

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 12:19:02 PM10/26/06
Mick Whittingham wrote:

> In article <4qc07rF...@individual.net>, Krusty
> <dontw...@nowhere.invalid> writes
> > Hog wrote:

> > > Where did you stay?
> >
> > Bay Gardens hotel by the Rodney Bay marina. It comes 2nd on
> > tripadvisor.com so seemed a fair bet, & turned out to be a good
> > choice.
> >

> Never been to St Lucia, I'd love to go. Did it suffer from any of the
> 'building works' that are plaguing the Caribbean with the 'World Cup
> Cricket' thing next year.

Not that I noticed, but they finished the new cricket stadium a while
back. Lots of road patching going on, & they've built a new prison &
two new hospitals recently, but it was nothing like the scale you get
in the Med. I think St Lucia's the least touristy of the islands so
hasn't got hotels & apartments popping up all over the place.

> Barbados had building works all over the place.
>
> But the rum punch was exceptional.....................

It's good shit isn't it.

vulgarandmischevious

Oct 26, 2006, 12:26:34 PM10/26/06
Krusty wrote:

>3. The look on Jackie's face when she saw the price tag on the outfit
>she'd fallen in love with (a Komarov). "How much?!?" <Exit shop rapidly>
>

>4. The look on Jackie's face later that night when she went back to the
>room & saw the above outfit laying on the bed.

Nice.

Do you think she's gonna leave you again?

--
vulgarandmischevious

vulgarandmischevious

Oct 26, 2006, 12:27:07 PM10/26/06
Dan White wrote:

>"Krusty" <dontw...@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
><snip>
>>
>> I won't mention the moon-lit walks on the beach then, or the candlelit
>> meals on the verandah over the sea with the waves crashing beneath our
>> feat.
>
>Your dick must be raw with all the romantic shagging.
>
>If it isn't, I'd get your money back :-)

It was his girlfriend, not a whore.

--
vulgarandmischevious

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 12:32:30 PM10/26/06
Champ wrote:

<bites>

Actually, we could've got absolutely anywhere. Nowhere was full as it's
off-season, & this was an unlimited budget holiday. The Bay Gardens
hotel is the top rated on tripadvisor in the area we wanted to go
(Rodney Bay), & it was excellent.

There are two hotels right on the beach, but they're used by the fully
inclusive bunch, which usually means lots of kids. And sure enough, you
couldn't hear yourself think near the pool area at either of them due
to screaming brats.

By contrast there were no kids at all at the Bay, and we had both pools
& the outdoor spa completely to ourselves for 5 of the 7 days. Well
worth having to walk 10 minutes to the beach imo. The room upgrade &
fantastic service was just the icing on the cake.

Hog

Oct 26, 2006, 12:34:01 PM10/26/06
vulgarandmischevious wrote:
> Krusty wrote:

Well she has the outfit now. Depends what else she thinks he's good for
I suppose

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 12:36:12 PM10/26/06
vulgarandmischevious wrote:

She's a woman - who knows.

ginge

Oct 26, 2006, 12:38:30 PM10/26/06
In article <4qc6fsF...@individual.net>, Krusty says...

> vulgarandmischevious wrote:
>
> > Krusty wrote:
> >
> > > 3. The look on Jackie's face when she saw the price tag on the
> > > outfit she'd fallen in love with (a Komarov). "How much?!?" <Exit
> > > shop rapidly>
> > >
> > > 4. The look on Jackie's face later that night when she went back to
> > > the room & saw the above outfit laying on the bed.
> >
> > Nice.
> >

> > Do you think she's gonna leave you again?
>
> She's a woman - who knows.

She does. HTH.

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 12:39:41 PM10/26/06
Hog wrote:

> vulgarandmischevious wrote:
> > Krusty wrote:
>
> > > 3. The look on Jackie's face when she saw the price tag on the
> > > outfit she'd fallen in love with (a Komarov). "How much?!?" <Exit
> > > shop rapidly>
> > >
> > > 4. The look on Jackie's face later that night when she went back
> > > to the room & saw the above outfit laying on the bed.
> >
> > Nice.
> >
> > Do you think she's gonna leave you again?
>
> Well she has the outfit now. Depends what else she thinks he's good
> for I suppose

<rummages through pockets>

About 12GBP & 7 EC$.

Jeremy

Oct 26, 2006, 12:40:07 PM10/26/06
In article <4qc68uF...@individual.net>, Krusty says...

> And sure enough, you
> couldn't hear yourself think near the pool area at either of them due
> to screaming brats.

Exaggeration, yes?

We went to an "all inclusive resort" (St James) Feb 05 - the place was
busy but didn't feel crowded - felt "holiday good". No screaming kids -
though the majority of visitors were familes (as were we).

In truth, not the place I'd have picked for a holiday without the
children but *perfect* for waht we wanted at the time.

--
jeremy
[this section left intentionally blank]

Dan White

Oct 26, 2006, 12:43:49 PM10/26/06
"vulgarandmischevious" <vulgarandm...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dan White wrote:
<snip>

>>Your dick must be raw with all the romantic shagging.
>>
>>If it isn't, I'd get your money back :-)
>
> It was his girlfriend, not a whore.

I was thinking more "wear and tear" rather than infection, but YMMV...

Krusty

Oct 26, 2006, 12:51:18 PM10/26/06
Jeremy wrote:

> In article <4qc68uF...@individual.net>, Krusty says...
> > And sure enough, you
> > couldn't hear yourself think near the pool area at either of them
> > due to screaming brats.
> >

> Exaggeration, yes?

Not really, no. They were packed round the pool several layers deep,
even though the sea was literally yards away. The pool was heaving with
screaming kids. By contrast the beach was virtually deserted, apart
from the one day a cruise ship docked & a group of about 10 people
appeared.

> We went to an "all inclusive resort" (St James) Feb 05 - the place
> was busy but didn't feel crowded - felt "holiday good". No screaming
> kids - though the majority of visitors were familes (as were we).

Maybe it's down to what you're used to. This was the first hotel
holiday I've had for nearly 20 years, so I'm used to sharing a
pool/grounds with absolutely nobody else apart from the person I'm
with, & that's the way I like it. Sharing with 100+ other people &
their various off-spring running around shrieking isn't my idea of a
relaxing time.

Jeremy

Oct 26, 2006, 12:57:16 PM10/26/06
In article <4qc7c6F...@individual.net>, Krusty says...

> Not really, no. They were packed round the pool several layers deep,
> even though the sea was literally yards away. The pool was heaving with
> screaming kids. By contrast the beach was virtually deserted, apart
> from the one day a cruise ship docked & a group of about 10 people
> appeared.

Sounds like hell.

> Maybe it's down to what you're used to. This was the first hotel
> holiday I've had for nearly 20 years, so I'm used to sharing a
> pool/grounds with absolutely nobody else apart from the person I'm
> with, & that's the way I like it. Sharing with 100+ other people &
> their various off-spring running around shrieking isn't my idea of a
> relaxing time.

Not our normal style of holiday either - more of an opportunity we
really had to take before the children became too old to enjoy a holiday
in the Caribbean with their parents. Prefer an isolated villa, private
pool, fridge stocked with San Miguel...

Andy Bonwick

Oct 26, 2006, 2:45:00 PM10/26/06
On 26 Oct 2006 10:43:50 GMT, "Krusty" <dontw...@nowhere.invalid>
wrote:

snip>

>I'm not reading the 4187 unread messages, so if there's anything
>involving people dying, or other important stuff, could someone point
>me to a thread? Ta.

I was a bit pissed off after I threw what I thought was perfectly good
bait in your direction and then realised you'd fucked off on holiday.

At least this way I'll get to use it another day.

Mick Whittingham

Oct 26, 2006, 2:45:29 PM10/26/06
In article <4qbor1F...@individual.net>, Krusty
<dontw...@nowhere.invalid> writes
>Hog wrote:
>
>> Krusty wrote:
>> > The high/lowlights from St Lucia.
>>

>> I hate steel bands unless they are playing Marley out on a Beach BBQ
>
>I hated this one, but the one on the Brig was really good.
>
>> I don't see anything about the reef dive, don't tell me you.......
>
>Err...
>
><shuffles feet>

Oh no............ And all that way.

Alison Hopkins

Oct 26, 2006, 3:02:19 PM10/26/06

"Phil Launchbury" <ph...@launchbury.org.uk> wrote in message
> In article <4qblm0F...@individual.net>, muddy cat wrote:
>> In article <slrnek17g1...@tabby.launchbury.org.uk>,
>> Phil Launchbury <ph...@launchbury.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Can I join you? That sort of stupidity gives us Real Christians(TM) a
>>> bad name..
>>
>> Did you know that Bush is a Real Christian?
>
> Ah. I think I'll change the name I use then (I don't wish to be in any
> way associated with him even in jest..)
>
> How about "1st Century Christians - still original and best"(TM)?

How about Classic Christians?

Ali

Dr Ivan D. Reid

Oct 26, 2006, 3:48:57 PM10/26/06
On 26 Oct 2006 13:54:28 GMT, Krusty <dontw...@nowhere.invalid>
wrote in <4qbt0kF...@individual.net>:

> I didn't twig at the time, but now you mention it, there was nothing on
> the beach but sand. No shells, no dog-ends, no litter whatsoever. There
> weren't even hardly any people, what with it being the end of the rainy
> season.

Westworld?

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Ivan.Reid@[brunel.ac.uk|cern.ch] Room 40-1-B12, CERN

Champ

Oct 26, 2006, 3:51:30 PM10/26/06

A woman who knows her own mind?

Don't be daft.
--
Champ

ZX10R
GPz750turbo
My advice as your attorney is to buy a motorcycle
to email me, neal at my domain should work.

Dr Ivan D. Reid

Oct 26, 2006, 3:52:13 PM10/26/06
On 26 Oct 2006 16:15:21 GMT, Krusty <dontw...@nowhere.invalid>
wrote in <4qc58pF...@individual.net>:

> Quite a shock to me too. The 'houses' in the small villages seemed to
> be mainly wooden huts with tin roofs.

I'd better not mention where I was born...

platypus

Oct 26, 2006, 4:37:01 PM10/26/06

Possibly The Best Christians In The World...Ever! (26)

--
platypus

ooh, how I sighed

Verdigris

Oct 26, 2006, 5:47:08 PM10/26/06
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:30:23 +0000, Krusty wrote:

> Jeremy wrote:
>
>> In article <4qbhr5F...@individual.net>, Krusty says...

>> > The high/lowlights from St Lucia.
>> >

>> Lovely place...

>> > 4. The look on Jackie's face later that night when she went back to
>> > the room & saw the above outfit laying on the bed.
>>

>> You old romantic, you.
>
> It's funny how some places seem to have that effect on you.

Who says you can't buy love.

--
Simon - UKRM~verdigris,plus,com
Tiger - A return to good sense.

Owen

Oct 26, 2006, 5:15:57 PM10/26/06
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 04:49:12 -0700, muddy cat <muddy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>In article <slrnek17g1...@tabby.launchbury.org.uk>,
> Phil Launchbury <ph...@launchbury.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Can I join you? That sort of stupidity gives us Real Christians(TM) a
>> bad name..
>
>Did you know that Bush is a Real Christian?

What, kill everybody and let God sort them out?

Life... mostly works...

ginge

Oct 26, 2006, 7:27:20 PM10/26/06
In article <cd42k2tmbogu786jo...@4ax.com>, Champ says...

> On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:38:30 +0100, ginge
> <the.gin...@THIS.gmail.com> wrote:

> >> She's a woman - who knows.
> >
> >She does. HTH.
>
> A woman who knows her own mind?
>
> Don't be daft.

Good point, well made. But pretend she does, she will, later.

petrolcan

Oct 26, 2006, 10:22:40 PM10/26/06
In article <4qbhr5F...@individual.net>, Krusty says...
> The high/lowlights from St Lucia.

<big snip>

> I'm not reading the 4187 unread messages, so if there's anything
> involving people dying, or other important stuff, could someone point
> me to a thread? Ta.

I'm not keeping up too much atm but isn't that the bird you split with?

You're a romantic..

Good man :-)

lushhead

Oct 26, 2006, 10:54:14 PM10/26/06

<the.gin...@THIS.gmail.com> wrote:

>>>In article <4qc6fsF...@individual.net>, Krusty says...
>> vulgarandmischevious wrote:
>>

>>? > Do you think she's gonna leave you again?
>>
>>? She's a woman - who knows.
>
>>She does. HTH.

>A woman who knows her own mind?

>Don't be daft.

You should know at this stage

Krusty

Oct 27, 2006, 2:22:38 AM10/27/06
Andy Bonwick wrote:

> On 26 Oct 2006 10:43:50 GMT, "Krusty" <dontw...@nowhere.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> snip>
>
> > I'm not reading the 4187 unread messages, so if there's anything
> > involving people dying, or other important stuff, could someone
> > point me to a thread? Ta.
>
> I was a bit pissed off after I threw what I thought was perfectly good
> bait in your direction and then realised you'd fucked off on holiday.

I'm sorry about that. I'll try not to be such a selfish cunt in future.

> At least this way I'll get to use it another day.

I'm sure it was already fairly stinky so a few more days/weeks
shouldn't make much difference.

Krusty

Oct 27, 2006, 2:29:18 AM10/27/06
Dr Ivan D. Reid wrote:

> On 26 Oct 2006 13:54:28 GMT, Krusty <dontw...@nowhere.invalid>
> wrote in <4qbt0kF...@individual.net>:
>
> > I didn't twig at the time, but now you mention it, there was
> > nothing on the beach but sand. No shells, no dog-ends, no litter
> > whatsoever. There weren't even hardly any people, what with it
> > being the end of the rainy season.
>
> Westworld?

Don't think so, but they did film some of Waterworld there.

Krusty

Oct 27, 2006, 2:29:18 AM10/27/06
Mick Whittingham wrote:

> In article <4qbor1F...@individual.net>, Krusty
> <dontw...@nowhere.invalid> writes
> > Hog wrote:

> > > I hate steel bands unless they are playing Marley out on a Beach
> > > BBQ
> >
> > I hated this one, but the one on the Brig was really good.
> >
> > > I don't see anything about the reef dive, don't tell me you.......
> >
> > Err...
> >
> > <shuffles feet>
> >

> Oh no............ And all that way.

I know, it's unforgivable. Trouble is there was so much to do & so
little time. Neither of us have scuba'd before so we decided to skip it
this time in case it turned out to be not our thang, & we wasted a day
finding out.

We're hatching plans to do a fortnight next year, one week on an
island-hopping cruise & the 2nd week in Aruba, so that'll be a better
chance to pop our scuba cherry.

Krusty

Oct 27, 2006, 2:31:16 AM10/27/06
Dr Ivan D. Reid wrote:

> On 26 Oct 2006 16:15:21 GMT, Krusty <dontw...@nowhere.invalid>
> wrote in <4qc58pF...@individual.net>:
>
> > Quite a shock to me too. The 'houses' in the small villages seemed
> > to be mainly wooden huts with tin roofs.
>
> I'd better not mention where I was born...

From the little I've gleaned about you through here, I'd guess an
aussie colony in the Antartic?

Krusty

Oct 27, 2006, 2:39:33 AM10/27/06
petrolcan wrote:

It is, but she's back with bells on[1].

> You're a romantic..

It's hard not to be in those surroundings tbh, even with the squirts,
pustulating mosquito bites & flaking lumps of burnt flesh.

> Good man :-)

I rock.

[1] Moved in (complete with cat), renting her house out etc.

The Older Gentleman

Oct 27, 2006, 2:43:35 AM10/27/06
Krusty <dontw...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:

> [1] Moved in (complete with cat)

I'm not sure whether this is a Good Sign, or indicative of a raving
bunny-boiler.

--
BMW K1100LT 750SS CB400F CD250 Z650
GAGARPHOF#30 GHPOTHUF#1 BOTAFOT#60 ANORAK#06 YTC#3

Krusty

Oct 27, 2006, 3:01:44 AM10/27/06
The Older Gentleman wrote:

> Krusty <dontw...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
>
> > [1] Moved in (complete with cat)
>
> I'm not sure whether this is a Good Sign, or indicative of a raving
> bunny-boiler.

Bunny boiling's fine - the only small furry creature in the house is
hers, so if she wants to boil it that's ok by me. I just hope she
doesn't go *really* insane & start driving into my bikes or something...

Champ

Oct 27, 2006, 3:24:25 AM10/27/06
On 27 Oct 2006 07:01:44 GMT, "Krusty" <dontw...@nowhere.invalid>
wrote:

>The Older Gentleman wrote:
>
>> Krusty <dontw...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> > [1] Moved in (complete with cat)
>>
>> I'm not sure whether this is a Good Sign, or indicative of a raving
>> bunny-boiler.
>
>Bunny boiling's fine - the only small furry creature in the house is
>hers, so if she wants to boil it that's ok by me. I just hope she
>doesn't go *really* insane & start driving into my bikes or something...

*nice*
--
Champ

ZX10R
GPz750turbo

Phil Launchbury

Oct 27, 2006, 3:56:20 AM10/27/06
In article <N%80h.42033$r61....@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk>, platypus wrote:
> Alison Hopkins wrote:
>> "Phil Launchbury" <ph...@launchbury.org.uk> wrote in message
>>>
>>> How about "1st Century Christians - still original and best"(TM)?
>>
>> How about Classic Christians?
>
> Possibly The Best Christians In The World...Ever! (26)

<VBG>

Phil

--
Phil Launchbury, IT PHB
Triumph Tiger 955i
'I'm training the bats that live in my cube
to juggle mushrooms'

Phil Launchbury

Oct 27, 2006, 3:57:18 AM10/27/06

I thought that was the Catholic Church? Admittedly there's very little
difference in the end result..

Phil.

darsy

Oct 27, 2006, 4:26:24 AM10/27/06
"lushhead" <lush...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
[snip]

did we ever find out who this twat was?

--
d.

Champ

Oct 27, 2006, 4:46:04 AM10/27/06

I didn't.
--
Champ

ZX10R
GPz750turbo

darsy

Oct 27, 2006, 4:51:16 AM10/27/06
Champ <ne...@champ.org.uk> wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:26:24 +0100, darsy <da...@sticky.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>"lushhead" <lush...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>>[snip]
>>
>>did we ever find out who this twat was?
>
>I didn't.

it seems to be targetting you for attention at the moment, though.

--
d.

Bear

Oct 27, 2006, 5:02:19 AM10/27/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:46:04 +0100, Champ said ...

> On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:26:24 +0100, darsy <da...@sticky.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >"lushhead" <lush...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> >[snip]
> >
> >did we ever find out who this twat was?
>
> I didn't.

Was it not that Jon Banks twat?

Most of the really dipshit posters seem to be "him".
--
Bear

Champ

Oct 27, 2006, 5:09:00 AM10/27/06

I know.

For some reason I think of lushead as female, tho I'm not sure why.
Perhaps it's because 'lush' is a term more often used to describe a
female alcoholic.
--
Champ

ZX10R
GPz750turbo

DoetNietComputeren

Oct 27, 2006, 5:13:11 AM10/27/06
On Oct 27, 11:02 am, Bear <bastardDOTb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Was it not that Jon Banks twat?
> Most of the really dipshit posters seem to be "him".

No, this is one of the likely suspects doing a frogging job.

--
Dnc

darsy

Oct 27, 2006, 5:24:19 AM10/27/06
Champ <ne...@champ.org.uk> wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:51:16 +0100, darsy <da...@sticky.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Champ <ne...@champ.org.uk> wrote:

>>>I didn't.
>>
>>it seems to be targetting you for attention at the moment, though.
>
>I know.
>
>For some reason I think of lushead as female, tho I'm not sure why.

is the sly bitchiness coupled with a lack of rigour and intellectual
logic?

>Perhaps it's because 'lush' is a term more often used to describe a
>female alcoholic.

that's true. I'm not sure if it applied on the mainland, but in the
late 70s in NI, "lush" also referred to something desirable and/or
really good i.e. "those Rocket ice-lollies are lush".

I still suspect it's Vince.

--
d.

Champ

Oct 27, 2006, 5:32:03 AM10/27/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:24:19 +0100, darsy <da...@sticky.co.uk> wrote:

>>For some reason I think of lushead as female, tho I'm not sure why.
>
>is the sly bitchiness coupled with a lack of rigour and intellectual
>logic?

It could be a factor

>>Perhaps it's because 'lush' is a term more often used to describe a
>>female alcoholic.
>
>that's true. I'm not sure if it applied on the mainland, but in the
>late 70s in NI, "lush" also referred to something desirable and/or
>really good i.e. "those Rocket ice-lollies are lush".

True in the 70s in England too, but used exclusively by teenage girls,
ime.

>I still suspect it's Vince.

Lord, I hope not.
--
Champ

ZX10R
GPz750turbo

darsy

Oct 27, 2006, 5:33:36 AM10/27/06
Champ <ne...@champ.org.uk> wrote:

well, me too - I was really hoping he was dead.

--
d.

Ben

Oct 27, 2006, 8:09:05 AM10/27/06

Blaney or porl are my too favourite candidates based on style and
content.
--
pending...

wessie

Oct 27, 2006, 10:19:58 AM10/27/06
Champ <ne...@champ.org.uk> wrote in news:iek3k2t0ph79k5o4evrvqmanlv06nv4vbo@
4ax.com:

> On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:24:19 +0100, darsy <da...@sticky.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>>For some reason I think of lushead as female, tho I'm not sure why.
>>
>>is the sly bitchiness coupled with a lack of rigour and intellectual
>>logic?
>
> It could be a factor
>
>>>Perhaps it's because 'lush' is a term more often used to describe a
>>>female alcoholic.
>>
>>that's true. I'm not sure if it applied on the mainland, but in the
>>late 70s in NI, "lush" also referred to something desirable and/or
>>really good i.e. "those Rocket ice-lollies are lush".
>
> True in the 70s in England too, but used exclusively by teenage girls,
> ime.

and still in use by my 16yo niece from Welshpool....

--
wessie at tesco dot net

BMW R1150GS

Champ

Oct 27, 2006, 10:24:26 AM10/27/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:19:58 +0000 (UTC), wessie
<putmyn...@tesco.net> wrote:

>>>is the sly bitchiness coupled with a lack of rigour and intellectual
>>>logic?
>>
>> It could be a factor

>>>that's true. I'm not sure if it applied on the mainland, but in the
>>>late 70s in NI, "lush" also referred to something desirable and/or
>>>really good i.e. "those Rocket ice-lollies are lush".
>>
>> True in the 70s in England too, but used exclusively by teenage girls,
>> ime.

>and still in use by my 16yo niece from Welshpool....

Welshpool is probably as near an approximation as one can get to the
70s now, isn't it?
--
Champ

ZX10R
GPz750turbo

Phil Launchbury

Oct 27, 2006, 10:35:29 AM10/27/06

I think you mean "most of Wales" rather than just Welshpool[1].

Phil

[1] Although I have to say they have a fine hat shop in Welshpool where
Cheryl managed to buy a Fascination in just the right shade of blue to
go with her outfit for her nephews wedding. Which saved me hours and
hours of grief and sore feet.

Phil Launchbury

Oct 27, 2006, 10:33:36 AM10/27/06
In article <Xns98699BF97...@85.214.50.93>, wessie wrote:
> Champ <ne...@champ.org.uk> wrote in news:iek3k2t0ph79k5o4evrvqmanlv06nv4vbo@
> 4ax.com:
>
>>>really good i.e. "those Rocket ice-lollies are lush".
>>
>> True in the 70s in England too, but used exclusively by teenage girls,
>> ime.
>
> and still in use by my 16yo niece from Welshpool....

And (up to a couple of years ago) by teenagers in Wiltshire.

Phil

wessie

Oct 27, 2006, 10:47:23 AM10/27/06
Champ <ne...@champ.org.uk> wrote in news:qj54k25uavsors7vcta55bmpt5jbe43m9a@
4ax.com:

Yes. Most of my brother's peers are ersatz hippies living in that area of
Powys north of Hay on Wye. Most of them are fairly affluent members of the
bourgeoisie and intelligentsia holding onto some notion of youth by smoking
loads of dope and playing in a folk rock band at weekends.

Some parallels with Cheltenham really...

Champ

Oct 27, 2006, 10:58:57 AM10/27/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:47:23 +0000 (UTC), wessie
<putmyn...@tesco.net> wrote:

>>>and still in use by my 16yo niece from Welshpool....
>>
>> Welshpool is probably as near an approximation as one can get to the
>> 70s now, isn't it?
>
>Yes. Most of my brother's peers are ersatz hippies living in that area of
>Powys north of Hay on Wye. Most of them are fairly affluent members of the
>bourgeoisie and intelligentsia holding onto some notion of youth by smoking
>loads of dope and playing in a folk rock band at weekends.
>
>Some parallels with Cheltenham really...

I don't smoke dope. And I definitely don't play folk.
--
Champ

ZX10R
GPz750turbo

ogden

Oct 27, 2006, 11:15:53 AM10/27/06

Still clutching that notion of youth like a battered teddy though, eh?

--
ogden

buy tat here: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdr.daifQQhtZ-1

Phil Launchbury

Oct 27, 2006, 11:04:13 AM10/27/06
In article <Xns9869A09F5...@85.214.50.93>, wessie wrote:
> Champ <ne...@champ.org.uk> wrote in news:qj54k25uavsors7vcta55bmpt5jbe43m9a@
> 4ax.com:
>>
>> Welshpool is probably as near an approximation as one can get to the
>> 70s now, isn't it?
>
> Yes. Most of my brother's peers are ersatz hippies living in that area of
> Powys north of Hay on Wye. Most of them are fairly affluent members of the
> bourgeoisie and intelligentsia holding onto some notion of youth by smoking
> loads of dope and playing in a folk rock band at weekends.

You say that like its a bad thing..

Champ

Oct 27, 2006, 11:28:01 AM10/27/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:15:53 +0100, ogden <og...@pre.org> wrote:

>Champ wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:47:23 +0000 (UTC), wessie
>> <putmyn...@tesco.net> wrote:
>>
>> >Yes. Most of my brother's peers are ersatz hippies living in that area of
>> >Powys north of Hay on Wye. Most of them are fairly affluent members of the
>> >bourgeoisie and intelligentsia holding onto some notion of youth by smoking
>> >loads of dope and playing in a folk rock band at weekends.
>> >
>> >Some parallels with Cheltenham really...
>>
>> I don't smoke dope. And I definitely don't play folk.
>
>Still clutching that notion of youth like a battered teddy though, eh?

Just the notion.
--
Champ

ZX10R
GPz750turbo

Hog

Oct 27, 2006, 12:27:42 PM10/27/06

If Lushhead is Vince just point him at some dodgy overtakes and stand
back. The cunt can't ride for toffee.

--
Hog
'96 Bastard12 '89 R100RS '81 XS650 '78 RD400

Paul Corfield

Oct 27, 2006, 1:32:14 PM10/27/06
wrote:

>The Older Gentleman wrote:

>> Krusty <dontw...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> > [1] Moved in (complete with cat)
>>
>> I'm not sure whether this is a Good Sign, or indicative of a raving
>> bunny-boiler.
>
>Bunny boiling's fine - the only small furry creature in the house is
>hers, so if she wants to boil it that's ok by me. I just hope she
>doesn't go *really* insane & start driving into my bikes or something...

LOL!
--
Paul C - "the big camp bastard" (tm d.a.r.s.y)
VFR800 | ZX6R | R1150GS

The Older Gentleman

Oct 27, 2006, 2:05:13 PM10/27/06
Krusty <dontw...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:

> The Older Gentleman wrote:
>
> > Krusty <dontw...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > > [1] Moved in (complete with cat)
> >
> > I'm not sure whether this is a Good Sign, or indicative of a raving
> > bunny-boiler.
>
> Bunny boiling's fine - the only small furry creature in the house is
> hers, so if she wants to boil it that's ok by me. I just hope she
> doesn't go *really* insane & start driving into my bikes or something...

Git :-)

--
BMW K1100LT 750SS CB400F CD250 Z650
GAGARPHOF#30 GHPOTHUF#1 BOTAFOT#60 ANORAK#06 YTC#3
BOF#30 WUSS#5 The bells, the bells.....

platypus

Oct 27, 2006, 4:33:45 PM10/27/06

http://www.kellysportrush.co.uk/

--
platypus

ooh, how I sighed

darsy

Oct 27, 2006, 4:42:56 PM10/27/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:33:45 GMT, "platypus"
<mono...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>darsy wrote:
>>
>> that's true. I'm not sure if it applied on the mainland, but in the
>> late 70s in NI, "lush" also referred to something desirable and/or
>> really good i.e. "those Rocket ice-lollies are lush".
>
>http://www.kellysportrush.co.uk/

you utter cunt.

that's brought back some fucking awful memories.
--
d.

SD

Oct 27, 2006, 4:49:54 PM10/27/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:24:19 +0100, darsy <da...@sticky.co.uk> wrote:

>that's true. I'm not sure if it applied on the mainland, but in the
>late 70s in NI, "lush" also referred to something desirable and/or
>really good i.e. "those Rocket ice-lollies are lush".

Just a contraction of "luscious", innit?
--
| ___ Salad Dodger
|/ \
_/_____\_ GL1500SEV/CBR1100XXX/CBX1000Z
|_\_____/_| ..87753../..22653.../..31893.
(>|_|_|<) TPPFATUICG#7 DIAABTCOD#9 WG*
|__|_|__| BOTAFOT #70 BOTAFOF #09 PM#5
\ |^| / IbW#0 & KotIbW# BotTOS#6 GP#4
\|^|/ ANORAK#17 IbB#4 YTC#4 two#11
'^' RBR Clues: 84 Pts:1800 Miles:5704

platypus

Oct 27, 2006, 5:46:14 PM10/27/06

MWHID

vulgarandmischevious

Oct 27, 2006, 8:43:53 PM10/27/06
Ben wrote:

Not guilty, I'm afraid. I don't have time for that shit. I don't know
who it is, either.

--
vulgarandmischevious

Dan L

Oct 28, 2006, 1:50:39 AM10/28/06
Phil Launchbury tossed off:

> In article <4qblm0F...@individual.net>, muddy cat wrote:
> > In article <slrnek17g1...@tabby.launchbury.org.uk>,
> > Phil Launchbury <ph...@launchbury.org.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> Can I join you? That sort of stupidity gives us Real
> Christians(TM) a >> bad name..
> >
> > Did you know that Bush is a Real Christian?
>
> Ah. I think I'll change the name I use then (I don't wish to be in any
> way associated with him even in jest..)
>
> How about "1st Century Christians - still original and best"(TM)?
>
> Phil

Full fat Christians, not Christianity-Lite or Jesus-Max.

--
Dan L
dan.y...@gmail.com

BOTAFOT #140 (KotL 2005/6)
X-FOT#000
DIAABTCOD #26
BOMB#18 (slow)
OMF#11

darsy

Oct 28, 2006, 2:53:29 AM10/28/06

I'd be pretty surprised if it were porl.
--
d.

Message has been deleted

darsy

Oct 28, 2006, 7:19:39 AM10/28/06
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 09:27:02 +0100, dead...@burnt.org.uk wrote:

> darsy <da...@sticky.co.uk> wrote in message
><piv5k25mbqbqrap48...@4ax.com>:

>>On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:43:53 -0600, vulgarandmischevious
>><vulgarandm...@gmail.com> wrote:

[Lushhead]

>>>Not guilty, I'm afraid. I don't have time for that shit. I don't know
>>>who it is, either.
>>
>>I'd be pretty surprised if it were porl.
>

>Cane.

ah, now that's a bit more believable.
--
d.

vulgarandmischevious

Oct 28, 2006, 11:02:06 AM10/28/06
darsy wrote:

Yes. Outlook Express.

--
vulgarandmischevious

porl

Oct 28, 2006, 7:43:57 PM10/28/06

Ben wrote:

I barely have the inclination to post as myself let alone anyone else.

Champ

darsy

Oct 29, 2006, 11:42:43 AM10/29/06
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 15:21:20 +0000, Champ <ne...@champ.org.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:19:39 +0100, darsy <da...@sticky.co.uk> wrote:

>>>Cane.
>>
>>ah, now that's a bit more believable.
>
>I really don't think Cane has the personality type to pretend to be
>someone else. If he does something, he wants people to know it's him.

maybe that's just what he wants you to think.

On balance, you're right - he's too stupid to pull off multiple
personalities.
--
d.

ogden

Oct 30, 2006, 2:38:46 AM10/30/06

Most posters barely have enough personality for one, let alone two.

Krusty

Oct 31, 2006, 7:55:02 AM10/31/06
BRC wrote:

> Krusty wrote:
> > The high/lowlights from St Lucia.
>
> It is beautiful out there, I have wonderful memories of it.
>
> > 4. The look on Jackie's face later that night when she went back to
> > the room & saw the above outfit laying on the bed.
>
> Great, I must forward this post to my SO.

And here is said outfit, being modelled by Jackie doing her Titanic
pose (not easy when the ship's doing a fair impression of a Weeble).

--
Krusty
www.MuddyStuff.co.uk
Off-Road Classifieds

'02 MV Senna '03 Tiger 955i '96 Tiger '79 Fantic Hiro 250

It is loading more messages.