More evidence of drivers' innate desire to ram.cyclists using their car weapon.

Doug

Nov 2, 2010, 2:20:11 AM11/2/10
Posted to Youtube.

-------------------------------------
"daccord1853 has made a comment on Critical Mass London, May 2010:"

"I would drive over the cunts."
-------------------------------------

With drivers like this on our roads no cyclist is safe.

-- .
Critical Mass London.
http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
Drivers ram cyclists because they can.

Tony Dragon

Nov 2, 2010, 2:50:11 AM11/2/10

You really are desperate.
An unsourced, unlinked phrase that you say has been posted to you tube.

--
Tony Dragon

Doug

Nov 3, 2010, 4:07:34 AM11/3/10
On 2 Nov, 06:50, Tony Dragon <tony.dra...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> On 02/11/2010 06:20, Doug wrote:
>
> > Posted to Youtube.
>
> > -------------------------------------
> > "daccord1853 has made a comment on Critical Mass London, May 2010:"
>
> > "I would drive over the cunts."
> > -------------------------------------
>
> > With drivers like this on our roads no cyclist is safe.
>
> You really are desperate.
> An unsourced, unlinked phrase that you say has been posted to you tube.

Here you go, if you insist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrT1mEcF7h4

BTW, why do you seldom post any links yourself?

On the same topic, have you noticed how much aggression is displayed
by motorists. Is it because they are allowed to equip themselves with
a dangerous car weapon with which to bully cyclists who are much less
aggressive and less dangerous?

Derek C

Nov 3, 2010, 5:46:11 AM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 8:07 am, Doug <jag...@riseup.net> wrote:
> On 2 Nov, 06:50, Tony Dragon <tony.dra...@btinternet.com> wrote:> On 02/11/2010 06:20, Doug wrote:
>
> > > Posted to Youtube.
>
> > > -------------------------------------
> > > "daccord1853 has made a comment on Critical Mass London, May 2010:"
>
> > > "I would drive over the cunts."
> > > -------------------------------------
>
> > > With drivers like this on our roads no cyclist is safe.
>
> > You really are desperate.
> > An unsourced, unlinked phrase that you say has been posted to you tube.
>
> Here you go, if you insist...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrT1mEcF7h4
>
> BTW, why do you seldom post any links yourself?
>
> On the same topic, have you noticed how much aggression is displayed
> by motorists. Is it because they are allowed to equip themselves with
> a dangerous car weapon with which to bully cyclists who are much less
> aggressive and less dangerous?

Gosh, you really are paronoid Doug!

francis

Nov 3, 2010, 9:02:42 AM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 8:07 am, Doug <jag...@riseup.net> wrote:
> > > Drivers ram cyclists because they can.- Hide quoted text -

Make sure you look behind you, the big bad bogie man might be hiding
behind a bus waiting to gooble you up.

Tony Dragon

Nov 3, 2010, 11:37:16 AM11/3/10

What links would you like me to post?

--
Tony Dragon

FrengaX

Nov 3, 2010, 4:29:09 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 8:07 am, Doug <jag...@riseup.net> wrote:
> On 2 Nov, 06:50, Tony Dragon <tony.dra...@btinternet.com> wrote:> On 02/11/2010 06:20, Doug wrote:
>
> > > Posted to Youtube.
>
> > > -------------------------------------
> > > "daccord1853 has made a comment on Critical Mass London, May 2010:"
>
> > > "I would drive over the cunts."
> > > -------------------------------------
>
> > > With drivers like this on our roads no cyclist is safe.
>
> > You really are desperate.
> > An unsourced, unlinked phrase that you say has been posted to you tube.
>
> Here you go, if you insist...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrT1mEcF7h4

Why didn't you do that in the first place? Just making a statement
with nothing to back up your case is hardly going to win people round,
is it?

> BTW, why do you seldom post any links yourself?
>
> On the same topic, have you noticed how much aggression is displayed
> by motorists. Is it because they are allowed to equip themselves with
> a dangerous car weapon with which to bully cyclists who are much less
> aggressive and less dangerous?

You appear to be using a single anecdote once again to confer a
behaviour on all drivers. Why do you persist in making such erroneous
generalisations?

thomas....@rocketmail.com

Nov 3, 2010, 6:41:38 PM11/3/10
On Nov 3, 8:07 am, Doug <jag...@riseup.net> wrote:

What links would you want him to post?
But anyway thank you for the link, I noted a few thing that are
interesting.

Oh look, Doug's magic camera not recording a taxi being rammed by a
cyclist, I believe Maresh reported how a cyclist swerved in front of a
taxi & stopped during the October CM.
Notice the deliberate obstruction of a scooter rider, followed by many
cyclists cycling on the wrong side of the road & the wrong side of
keep left signs.
Then a bit more deliberate obstruction by being 'big men' & holding
their bikes in the air.
Then a bit more illegal obstruction, followed by more ignoring keep
left signs.
Notice the way they tried to intimidate the pedestrian.
Bit more illegal obstruction, followed by a video of a cyclist pulling
in front of a car & then saying he was rammed.
Next we see some cycling on the footway, followed by obstruction by
not keeping to the left.
All in all a good video of how critical mass (now only a tourist
attraction) does not represent the everyday law abiding cyclist, in
fact cm has only one effect & that is to make cycling look bad.

Doug

Nov 4, 2010, 3:18:39 AM11/4/10
On Nov 3, 3:37 pm, Tony Dragon <tony.dra...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> On 03/11/2010 08:07, Doug wrote:

> >> You really are desperate.
> >> An unsourced, unlinked phrase that you say has been posted to you tube.
>
> > Here you go, if you insist...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrT1mEcF7h4
>
> > BTW, why do you seldom post any links yourself?
>
> > On the same topic, have you noticed how much aggression is displayed
> > by motorists. Is it because they are allowed to equip themselves with
> > a dangerous car weapon with which to bully cyclists who are much less
> > aggressive and less dangerous?
> >
> What links would you like me to post?

Anything supporting your viewpoints, assuming you have any, which
seems to be doubtful. Most of the time you merely ask questions
without otherwise entering into a debate.

Doug

Nov 4, 2010, 3:23:19 AM11/4/10
On Nov 3, 10:41 pm, "thomas.coven...@rocketmail.com"

<thomas.coven...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> > > You really are desperate.
> > > An unsourced, unlinked phrase that you say has been posted to you tube.
>
> > Here you go, if you insist...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrT1mEcF7h4
>
> > BTW, why do you seldom post any links yourself?
>
> > On the same topic, have you noticed how much aggression is displayed
> > by motorists. Is it because they are allowed to equip themselves with
> > a dangerous car weapon with which to bully cyclists who are much less
> > aggressive and less dangerous?
>

> What links would you want him to post?
> But anyway thank you for the link, I noted a few thing that are
> interesting.
>
> Oh look, Doug's magic camera not recording a taxi being rammed by a
> cyclist, I believe Maresh reported how a cyclist swerved in front of a
> taxi & stopped during the October CM.
> Notice the deliberate obstruction of a scooter rider, followed by many
> cyclists cycling on the wrong side of the road & the wrong side of
> keep left signs.
> Then a bit more deliberate obstruction by being 'big men' & holding
> their bikes in the air.
> Then a bit more illegal obstruction, followed by more ignoring keep
> left signs.
> Notice the way they tried to intimidate the pedestrian.
> Bit more illegal obstruction, followed by a video of a cyclist pulling
> in front of a car & then saying he was rammed.
> Next we see some cycling on the footway, followed by obstruction by
> not keeping to the left.
> All in all a good video of how critical mass (now only a tourist
> attraction) does not represent the everyday law abiding cyclist, in
> fact cm has only one effect & that is to make cycling look bad.

Well at least it is a bit better than being ignored and bullied, like
your 'everyday law abiding cyclist', who is treated as a second-class
road user and put at serious risk by maniac motorists.

-- .

"Get out of my way you f*ing cyclist"

Tony Dragon

Nov 4, 2010, 3:32:39 AM11/4/10

My viewpoint was that you posted "An unsourced, unlinked phrase that you
say has been posted to you tube" will you tell me what link I could post
to that.
Please make your answer concise & to the point.

--
Tony Dragon

Tony Dragon

Nov 4, 2010, 3:35:02 AM11/4/10
>> taxi& stopped during the October CM.

>> Notice the deliberate obstruction of a scooter rider, followed by many
>> cyclists cycling on the wrong side of the road& the wrong side of

>> keep left signs.
>> Then a bit more deliberate obstruction by being 'big men'& holding
>> their bikes in the air.
>> Then a bit more illegal obstruction, followed by more ignoring keep
>> left signs.
>> Notice the way they tried to intimidate the pedestrian.
>> Bit more illegal obstruction, followed by a video of a cyclist pulling
>> in front of a car& then saying he was rammed.

>> Next we see some cycling on the footway, followed by obstruction by
>> not keeping to the left.
>> All in all a good video of how critical mass (now only a tourist
>> attraction) does not represent the everyday law abiding cyclist, in
>> fact cm has only one effect& that is to make cycling look bad.

> Well at least it is a bit better than being ignored and bullied, like
> your 'everyday law abiding cyclist', who is treated as a second-class
> road user and put at serious risk by maniac motorists.
>
> -- .
> Critical Mass London.
> http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
> "Get out of my way you f*ing cyclist"

How is it possible to be ignored & bullied?

Noted the lack of response about points that Thomas made, it would
appear that as you have not commented on them & you filmed them that you
agree with the points made.

--
Tony Dragon

Paul Clarke

Nov 4, 2010, 7:16:15 PM11/4/10

Posted by Doug, who admits that he is not a real cyclist.
Posted by Doug, who filmed & posted this video to you tube showing the
lawbreaking by CM
Posted by Doug who advocates violence.
Posted by Doug who has no idea of the concept of blame
Posted by Doug who call all motorists killers.
Posted by Doug who denies that he is Doug
Posted by Doug who has often argued with Doug
Posted by Doug who has to use multiple addresses because he is often
banned because of his violent & antisocial posts.
Posted by Doug who has a magic camera, that always just misses events.
Posted by Doug who thinks there is nothing wrong in digging up corpses
Posted by Doug who thinks sending letter bombs is ok
Posted by Doug who wants the police to inform him of their plans
Posted by Doug who thinks he has invented a new type of physics
Posted by Doug who knows everything because he has the internet
Posted by Doug, a blinkered, bigotted fool.

The Medway Handyman

Nov 4, 2010, 8:11:46 PM11/4/10
Doug wrote:
> On the same topic, have you noticed how much aggression is displayed
> by motorists.

I have. Its not enough is it?

> Is it because they are allowed to equip themselves with
> a dangerous car weapon with which to bully cyclists who are much less
> aggressive and less dangerous?

No. Its because cyclists are a bunch of cunts.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

Tony Dragon

Nov 5, 2010, 2:50:12 AM11/5/10
On 04/11/2010 23:16, Paul Clarke wrote:
> On Nov 2, 6:20 am, Doug<jag...@riseup.net> wrote:
>> Posted to Youtube.
>>
>> -------------------------------------
>> "daccord1853 has made a comment on Critical Mass London, May 2010:"
>>
>> "I would drive over the cunts."
>> -------------------------------------
>>
>> With drivers like this on our roads no cyclist is safe.
>>
>> -- .
>> Critical Mass London.
>> http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
>> Drivers ram cyclists because they can.
>
> Posted by Doug, who admits that he is not a real cyclist.
> Posted by Doug, who filmed& posted this video to you tube showing the

> lawbreaking by CM
> Posted by Doug who advocates violence.
> Posted by Doug who has no idea of the concept of blame
> Posted by Doug who call all motorists killers.
> Posted by Doug who denies that he is Doug
> Posted by Doug who has often argued with Doug
> Posted by Doug who has to use multiple addresses because he is often
> banned because of his violent& antisocial posts.

> Posted by Doug who has a magic camera, that always just misses events.
> Posted by Doug who thinks there is nothing wrong in digging up corpses
> Posted by Doug who thinks sending letter bombs is ok
> Posted by Doug who wants the police to inform him of their plans
> Posted by Doug who thinks he has invented a new type of physics
> Posted by Doug who knows everything because he has the internet
> Posted by Doug, a blinkered, bigotted fool.

Ok, but would you like to tell us what you think of him?

--
Tony Dragon

Doug

Nov 5, 2010, 3:38:38 AM11/5/10
> My viewpoint was that you posted "An unsourced, unlinked phrase that you
> say has been posted to you tube" will you tell me what link I could post
> to that.
> Please make your answer concise & to the point.

That is not a viewpoint it is merely another of your questions but
lacking a question mark this time. Are you hoping to disguise your
obsession with questions?

francis

Nov 5, 2010, 11:53:22 AM11/5/10

Translation please.

Tony Dragon

Nov 5, 2010, 2:19:59 PM11/5/10
>> Please make your answer concise& to the point.

> That is not a viewpoint it is merely another of your questions but
> lacking a question mark this time. Are you hoping to disguise your
> obsession with questions?

As you do not seem to understand if the question mark is missing, I will
help.

My viewpoint was that you posted "An unsourced, unlinked phrase that you
say has been posted to you tube"

Will you tell me what link I could post to that?

Please make your answer concise & to the point.

--
Tony Dragon

Derek C

Nov 5, 2010, 3:34:22 PM11/5/10
On Nov 2, 6:20 am, Doug <jag...@riseup.net> wrote:
> Posted to Youtube.
>
> -------------------------------------
> "daccord1853 has made a comment on Critical Mass London, May 2010:"
>
> "I would drive over the cunts."
> -------------------------------------
>
> With drivers like this on our roads no cyclist is safe.
>
> -- .

While I can understand the sentiment of the Youtube poster, aimed at
the Critical Mass, I think Doug is taking this a bit too literally.
When I am driving a car I have too many other things to worry about,
without deliberately intimidating or 'ramming' cyclists. Many of the
people who add comments to Youtube are semi-literate imbeciles anyway.

Tony Raven

Nov 5, 2010, 3:47:31 PM11/5/10
Derek C <del.co...@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> While I can understand the sentiment of the Youtube poster, aimed at
> the Critical Mass, I think Doug is taking this a bit too literally.
> When I am driving a car I have too many other things to worry about,
> without deliberately intimidating or 'ramming' cyclists. Many of the
> people who add comments to Youtube are semi-literate imbeciles anyway.

I think you have misunderstood the cyclist phrase about them spinning on
the bike.

--
Tony

Doug

Nov 6, 2010, 3:03:20 AM11/6/10
Tell you what. I'll answer your questions when you answer mine.

Doug.

Tony Dragon

Nov 6, 2010, 4:46:57 AM11/6/10
>> Please make your answer concise& to the point.

> Tell you what. I'll answer your questions when you answer mine.
>
> Doug.

You never answer questions when you have made a mistake, as you have
just proved.

So I will just accept that you have no answer to my question.

--
Tony Dragon